Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• El Bob said:

I chose BA for both shows.  68XXXX number.

Nashville: GA (1st Priority)
    St. Louis: Row 111 (2nd Priority)

I'm really happy with that.  Indeed, my preference would have been not to get a GA seat, but I am happy to have two sets of good tickets.
    If your preference is not to have GA, I am happy to trade my Nashville Sec 104 tickets with you!
    11/23/93 Oklahoma City, 10/4/96 Charlotte, 10/5/96 Charleston, SC, 8/31/98 Raleigh, 9/4/98 Greenville, SC, 8/4/00 Charlotte, 8/6/00 Greensboro, NC, 10/22/00 Las Vegas, 4/15/03 Raleigh, 4/16/03 Charlotte, 8/5/07 Chicago, 6/16/08 Columbia, SC, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 4/21/16 Columbia, SC
    Wrigley Field 1 2016, Wrigley Field 2 2016, Wrigley Field 1 2018, Wrigley Field 2 2018, Fenway Park 2 2018, Nashville 2022, Denver 2022, St. Paul 1 2023, St. Paul 2 2023, Austin 1 2023, Austin 2 2023
  • nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    A lot more GA MSG popped up on StubHub 
    10,000 people signed up in the month before the tour was announced. Plenty of scalpers new they could play the system in NY. Sad to see. 
    Or the much more likely story of a TON of 10c members using this to scalp tickets - a large preponderance of those weren't just scalpers.
    Definitely this 
    Why risk losing membership?  

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

I love this band but the price point compared to the seat location just doesn't make sense.
    Price point of what seats you actually got, or price point of what they're going for on Stubhub?
    For the seats I actually got. If I'm going to pay that kind of money to see a band I want at least (what I consider) halfway decent seats. I admire people who just want to be there, but I need a little more at this point.

I've seen them 10 times (I think) and even (through a lottery win) ended up sitting in the front row (Mike's side). Got to drink from Ed's wine bottle and got one of Ed's picks ...so that was really something else. Making my "need" to see them a little less intense.
    Glad to see the true fans are winning front row 😒👎
    JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO. 
    Or ... I had such a great time and the experience was so incredible that it blew me away?
    I'm not you so I can't pretend to understand it....but....I can't imagine being at a point where I'm so blown away that I didn't want to experience it again. i would imagine (again, only speculating) that would happen to someone who's lost the initial passion for the experience. 

getting to drink from ed's wine and getting his stage used pic sounds pretty epic, so good for you. that's amazing. 
    I'm not going to say it ruined them live for me, it was surreal to say the least, but I was hoping for better seats than I got (almost at the top of the bowl in section 210). 

I just find it odd that people (not you) are talking some (really weak) shit. Do I feel entitled to better seats? ...not at all. I gambled with on the lottery like everyone else and it just didn't come out my way. Am I disappointed? Sure, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully, I'll find my way into the show with better seats ...if not ...I have some great memories of them live and that's more than enough for me.
    You can, however, see how it might sound a bit entitled to others who got shut out that you'd prefer not to see the band at all if you don't have good enough seats, though, right?
    I don't see how entitled works there. Spoiled? Yes, but entitlement implies that I think I deserve good seats, which I don't think at all.
    lol, ok, spoiled then. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• El BobEl Bob Posts: 16
    TR233437 said:
    El Bob said:

I'm really happy with that.  Indeed, my preference would have been not to get a GA seat, but I am happy to have two sets of good tickets.
    If your preference is not to have GA, I am happy to trade my Nashville Sec 104 tickets with you!
    Are we able to trade? It sounds like they have this locked down pretty hard.
  • DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    10,000 people signed up in the month before the tour was announced. Plenty of scalpers new they could play the system in NY. Sad to see. 
    Or the much more likely story of a TON of 10c members using this to scalp tickets - a large preponderance of those weren't just scalpers.
    Definitely this 
    EVERYTHING posted today was 10c members on Stubhub.  It literally blew up today after ticket locations were released.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Money 
  • dmelliotdmelliot Posts: 29
    edited January 2020
    El Bob said:
    TR233437 said:
    El Bob said:

just meet at the venue and go to the others seat...i dont really know why any of that would be bad.
  • nicknyr15 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Money 
    And someone is nuts if they think 10c is going to somehow monitor/terminate 10c memberships for the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of seats posted by 10c members for the NYC & DEN shows.

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• El Bob said:
    TR233437 said:
    El Bob said:

The fan to fan face value exchange starts some time in February.  
    11/23/93 Oklahoma City, 10/4/96 Charlotte, 10/5/96 Charleston, SC, 8/31/98 Raleigh, 9/4/98 Greenville, SC, 8/4/00 Charlotte, 8/6/00 Greensboro, NC, 10/22/00 Las Vegas, 4/15/03 Raleigh, 4/16/03 Charlotte, 8/5/07 Chicago, 6/16/08 Columbia, SC, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 4/21/16 Columbia, SC
    Wrigley Field 1 2016, Wrigley Field 2 2016, Wrigley Field 1 2018, Wrigley Field 2 2018, Fenway Park 2 2018, Nashville 2022, Denver 2022, St. Paul 1 2023, St. Paul 2 2023, Austin 1 2023, Austin 2 2023
  • I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

I love this band but the price point compared to the seat location just doesn't make sense.
    Price point of what seats you actually got, or price point of what they're going for on Stubhub?
    For the seats I actually got. If I'm going to pay that kind of money to see a band I want at least (what I consider) halfway decent seats. I admire people who just want to be there, but I need a little more at this point.

I've seen them 10 times (I think) and even (through a lottery win) ended up sitting in the front row (Mike's side). Got to drink from Ed's wine bottle and got one of Ed's picks ...so that was really something else. Making my "need" to see them a little less intense.
    JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO. 
    Or ... I had such a great time and the experience was so incredible that it blew me away?
    I'm not you so I can't pretend to understand it....but....I can't imagine being at a point where I'm so blown away that I didn't want to experience it again. i would imagine (again, only speculating) that would happen to someone who's lost the initial passion for the experience. 

getting to drink from ed's wine and getting his stage used pic sounds pretty epic, so good for you. that's amazing. 
    I'm not going to say it ruined them live for me, it was surreal to say the least, but I was hoping for better seats than I got (almost at the top of the bowl in section 210). 

I just find it odd that people (not you) are talking some (really weak) shit. Do I feel entitled to better seats? ...not at all. I gambled with on the lottery like everyone else and it just didn't come out my way. Am I disappointed? Sure, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully, I'll find my way into the show with better seats ...if not ...I have some great memories of them live and that's more than enough for me.
    You can, however, see how it might sound a bit entitled to others who got shut out that you'd prefer not to see the band at all if you don't have good enough seats, though, right?
    I don't see how entitled works there. Spoiled? Yes, but entitlement implies that I think I deserve good seats, which I don't think at all.
    lol, ok, spoiled then. 
    Oh, I'm spoiled for sure.
  • I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

lol, ok, spoiled then. 
    Oh, I'm spoiled for sure.
    Gutted?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    So where are the releases at now?
  • Curious, what's the advantage to using Apple wallet instead of the TM app?

pretty sure (though I may be mistaken) that you need an internet/cell/wifi connection to access the TM app.

Apple wallet you do not need internet/cell/wifi. It uses NFC technology so if internet is down or slow it is possible to access your tix...

- Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    EVERYTHING posted today was 10c members on Stubhub.  It literally blew up today after ticket locations were released.
    Not sure where in my post I said they were not 10 club members. That is very obvious that they are. 

• TR233437 said:
    El Bob said:
    TR233437 said:
    El Bob said:

Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange
    For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.

Unclear if we can specify who we exchange with, but no extra fees, so hopefully this would work.
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    So did they take a lunch break, no seat updates for a awhile now?  Hoping they get out of the midwest shows (good for you all with mw tix) and on to the west here soon!
  • Got confirmation for PHX and charged last week, but no seat assignment yet. PHX anyone?
  • crickets 
  • DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Pretty sure only 10 club sold GA for any shows, so I think you are correct.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Just got my Denver confirmation at 3:42 eastern
  • PJNB said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Not sure where in my post I said they were not 10 club members. That is very obvious that they are. 

They aren't risking losing membership.  10c isn't going to be monitoring/buying up etc the thousands upon thousands of secondary 10c seats.

• gatorjamgatorjam Posts: 187
    My flight leaves at 530. Hopefully hear something before we take off on Denver.  Or I will have to purchase wifi.
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    boothead said:
    I picked reserved MSG as my first choice and reserved Balt as my second and only won MSG.  Member # is 462xxx Just got the email and these are my seats.  Can't wait!!!! 

Don’t let that side view fool you.  Those are incredible seats.
    Not to mention, all of Section 108 will be celebrities and friends of the band.
    Often, there are a ton of friends/family/celebs in 109 (first few rows)
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • RhinoJamRhinoJam Posts: 596
    Got confirmation for PHX and charged last week, but no seat assignment yet. PHX anyone?
    Nothing for Phoenix yet, they seem to be going out around 1pm-ish, local time... so hopefully we'll start seeing them come in over the next hour!
    Charlotte 10/4/96 Raleigh 8/31/98 Charlotte 8/4/00 Raleigh 4/15/03 Asheville 10/6/04
    Bonnaroo 6/14/08 Spectrum 10/30/09 Spectrum 10/31/09 Atlanta 9/22/12 Wrigley 7/19/13
    Baltimore 10/27/13 Charlottesville 10/29/13 Charlotte 10/30/13 OKC 11/16/13
    St. Louis 10/03/14 Greenville 4/16/16 Hampton 4/18/16
    Columbia 4/21/16 Wrigley 8/18/18
  • fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    STL:  115 Row M  BA 
    468xxx
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • Friend got this for msg:

115 row 14 - 464xxx

This number seems wrong for these seats that is side stage and a high number... I am 443xxx and I am all the way across the arena
    You might have a better view of the entire band. 
  • DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Pretty sure only 10 club sold GA for any shows, so I think you are correct.
    And the many sections that are available now on stubhub that were 10c sections - and the flood of seats from today on secondary markets. 

• peacepeace Posts: 55
    TR233437 said:
    TR233437 said:
    El Bob said:
    TR233437 said:
    El Bob said:

Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange
    For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.

Unclear if we can specify who we exchange with, but no extra fees, so hopefully this would work.
    You can not, you list it as an unknown seller and an unknown buyer purchases it
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    DEN - 128xxx - Sec 128, Row 14
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited January 2020
    Got confirmation for PHX and charged last week, but no seat assignment yet. PHX anyone?
    still waiting ....but never giving up  ;)

Edit: Got my seat for Phoenix!! :bee:
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!