Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• MSG section 15, row 8 

I am right behind you row 9
    Little Tremors
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Section 117 T (What does this "T" Mean)
    Terrace maybe? C for Concourse, T for Terrace. C being the lower part and T the upper. Just a guess.
    Wait, that doesn't make sense, your number is too good to be that high up. No idea then. I guess this post was worthless, heh.
  • Curious, what's the advantage to using Apple wallet instead of the TM app?
  • Ottawa show : FLRC Row 17 seats 11-12 asked for Reserved seating only, I didnt know GA was pit area, good to know for next time i guess. 
    Member : 704xxx  
    I guess when you break membership and re-join, you start with a new #? is that how it works? thanks
  • BganttBgantt Posts: 21
    I got section 1, row F, seats 2 & 3 for OKC. still want GA so let me know  =)
  • smaksmak Posts: 232
    jwaldrop said:
    OKC floor section 1, member number 68XXX
    That is very strange.  Seems too good a number to get floor.
  • jim.barry said:
    MSG section 15, row 8 

In front of you in row 6.   Pretty lucky they don't consider these better than some other sections.
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 655
    My buddy who joined just before the announcement got sec 306 for StL.  Haha!  Those are going back on the F2F exchange.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    ....as I recall ....back in the day, long before Verified Fan, we didn't know our seats until we picked up our tickets at the Will Call line...remember...we waited in lines that were organized by last name in alphabetical order....anyone else remember the good ole days??  
    I like  :joy: better.
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    skads_187 said:
    Ottawa show : FLRC Row 17 seats 11-12 asked for Reserved seating only, I didnt know GA was pit area, good to know for next time i guess. 
    I guess when you break membership and re-join, you start with a new #? is that how it works? thanks
    yep. i'm on my third or fourth number. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• does anyone have the link to that interactive seating chart?  Looking for the Baltimore one.  Thanks!
    DC-9/24/96
    Philly-8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16
    Jones Beach-8/25/00
    PSU-5/3/03
    Irvine-6/2/03
    San Diego-6/5/03
    Hershey-7/12/03
    Reading-10/1/04
    The Gorge-9/1/05
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    AC-9/30/05
    E. Rutherford, NJ-6/1/06,6/3/06
    Bonnaroo-6/14/08
    VA Beach-6/17/08
    MSG-5/20/10,5/21/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
  • Curious, what's the advantage to using Apple wallet instead of the TM app?
    Wallet seems to be a tap so you don’t have the scanning issues you sometimes get with barcode readers. That’s the only thing I can think of.
  • Friend got this for msg:

115 row 14 - 464xxx
  • skads_187 said:
    Ottawa show : FLRC Row 17 seats 11-12 asked for Reserved seating only, I didnt know GA was pit area, good to know for next time i guess. 
    yep. i'm on my third or fourth number. 
    Haha yeah this is the time of year I kick myself for letting my membership lapse lol. Wish I coulda paid 200 upfront for 10 years haha
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    mattcoz said:
    Terrace maybe? C for Concourse, T for Terrace. C being the lower part and T the upper. Just a guess.
    Wait, that doesn't make sense, your number is too good to be that high up. No idea then. I guess this post was worthless, heh.
    Is this really so hard?  Section 117, row T is on Mike's side about the 20th row.  Use the Google, people!
    http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/st-louis-scottrade-center-arena-detailed-row-numbers-chart/high-resolution/scottrade-center-st-louis-seating-chart-01-detailed-seat-row-number-stage-concert-section-floor-plan-map-arena-plaza-club-mezzanine-level-high-resolution.jpg
  • bgirl59 said:
    ....as I recall ....back in the day, long before Verified Fan, we didn't know our seats until we picked up our tickets at the Will Call line...remember...we waited in lines that were organized by last name in alphabetical order....anyone else remember the good ole days??  
    I like  :joy: better.
    2016 was a long time ago lol
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208
    jim.barry said:
    MSG section 15, row 8 

I feel like these are going to turn out to be excellent seats. 
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • So stoked for the shows! TO and Ottawa midarena 108 and 116 respectively; 242XXX.  Thank you ten club.  See you all there, enjoy the love.
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 299
    St. Louis: Sec 115, Row S
    478XXX
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    Curious, what's the advantage to using Apple wallet instead of the TM app?
    If you're having trouble getting signal on your phone, you won't be able to access the tickets via the TM app but they will still be viewable in Apple Wallet.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 622
    Clapper said:
    jim.barry said:
    MSG section 15, row 8 

Get ready for Mike's pics to be flying your way. Congrats! Enjoy.
    🤙
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    Friend got this for msg:

115 row 14 - 464xxx

This number seems wrong for these seats that is side stage and a high number... I am 443xxx and I am all the way across the arena
  • bwick21bwick21 Posts: 111
    St Louis - Sec 115 Row M - pretty sure this is the same section my 2014 10C tickets were in 
    OKC - Sec 115 Row Q - these are pretty good for a relatively high member number

466XXX
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Hopped Up said:
    mattcoz said:
    Is this really so hard?  Section 117, row T is on Mike's side about the 20th row.  Use the Google, people!
    http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/st-louis-scottrade-center-arena-detailed-row-numbers-chart/high-resolution/scottrade-center-st-louis-seating-chart-01-detailed-seat-row-number-stage-concert-section-floor-plan-map-arena-plaza-club-mezzanine-level-high-resolution.jpg
    Not row T, section 117T. The sections have been listed as either C or T.
  • I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

I love this band but the price point compared to the seat location just doesn't make sense.
    Price point of what seats you actually got, or price point of what they're going for on Stubhub?
    For the seats I actually got. If I'm going to pay that kind of money to see a band I want at least (what I consider) halfway decent seats. I admire people who just want to be there, but I need a little more at this point.

I've seen them 10 times (I think) and even (through a lottery win) ended up sitting in the front row (Mike's side). Got to drink from Ed's wine bottle and got one of Ed's picks ...so that was really something else. Making my "need" to see them a little less intense.
    Glad to see the true fans are winning front row 😒👎
    JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO. 
    Or ... I had such a great time and the experience was so incredible that it blew me away?
    I'm not you so I can't pretend to understand it....but....I can't imagine being at a point where I'm so blown away that I didn't want to experience it again. i would imagine (again, only speculating) that would happen to someone who's lost the initial passion for the experience. 

getting to drink from ed's wine and getting his stage used pic sounds pretty epic, so good for you. that's amazing. 
    I'm not going to say it ruined them live for me, it was surreal to say the least, but I was hoping for better seats than I got (almost at the top of the bowl in section 210). 

I just find it odd that people (not you) are talking some (really weak) shit. Do I feel entitled to better seats? ...not at all. I gambled with on the lottery like everyone else and it just didn't come out my way. Am I disappointed? Sure, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully, I'll find my way into the show with better seats ...if not ...I have some great memories of them live and that's more than enough for me.
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    bk159954 said:
    radial21 said:
    Someone Please Help with where my seats are and if they are actually decent or not.  

St. Louis 
    Row EE

Member #188XXX
    Looks like mine are on the side of stage not even in the lower bowl.  Honestly never had reserved seats this poor from what I can tell.  Maybe they are better than I have determined.  Help Please.  Happy to be going but confused.  Did not get GA it seems like this system doesn't ever pull my number for GA.  Oh well Help someone with confirming location of these seats.  
    To me it looks like 117T is just the top of 117.  Check the view in the link, it’s from row BB so yours should be very similar.  Look pretty good 

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/40272/enterprise+center/section-117/row-bb/seat-2/
    Club Seats for the St. Louis Blues are located in the double lettered rows in sections 101-106, 113-119, and section 126. Amenities for Club Seats at Enterprise Center include extra wide seating, premium sight lines, in-game wait service, and access to the Bud Light Zone located on the east end of the club level
    I guess that makes me a bit happier. I’d rather be a bit closer but based on this it looks like I’m in club level 106. The wife will like the extra room. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • beerwell said:
    jim.barry said:
    MSG section 15, row 8 

In front of you in row 6.   Pretty lucky they don't consider these better than some other sections.
    I love this spot, been to many shows at MSG
    Little Tremors

• Haha yeah this is the time of year I kick myself for letting my membership lapse lol. Wish I coulda paid 200 upfront for 10 years haha
    Yeah, I wish the Vitalogy Foundation would do a fundraiser that would let people buy their original Ten Club numbers back!
    11/23/93 Oklahoma City, 10/4/96 Charlotte, 10/5/96 Charleston, SC, 8/31/98 Raleigh, 9/4/98 Greenville, SC, 8/4/00 Charlotte, 8/6/00 Greensboro, NC, 10/22/00 Las Vegas, 4/15/03 Raleigh, 4/16/03 Charlotte, 8/5/07 Chicago, 6/16/08 Columbia, SC, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 4/21/16 Columbia, SC
    Wrigley Field 1 2016, Wrigley Field 2 2016, Wrigley Field 1 2018, Wrigley Field 2 2018, Fenway Park 2 2018, Nashville 2022, Denver 2022, St. Paul 1 2023, St. Paul 2 2023, Austin 1 2023, Austin 2 2023
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    140XXX
    STL - 118T Row BB
    NSH - 107 Row L

Side Stage both shows. Chose B.A. when putting in for tix. I'll take 'em. Usually end of with similar seats in other drawings so kind of figured this is where I would be. 

• Clapper said:
    jim.barry said:
    MSG section 15, row 8 

I always used to score Springsteen tickets in this same area during ticket drops about 24 hours before the shows... they are my favorite seats in any arena. You’re going to love them!