Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• stl 1st choice Sec 117, Row H  
    OKC 2nd choice Sec 114, Row M
    Nashville 3rd choice Sec 106, Row AA
    missed out on GA
  • So with the tickets saved in apple wallet I can see them there but no barcode of any sort. Just says to hold near reader. So we need to do anything else? 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    GA with BA for OKC.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • i am a target said:
    I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

I love this band but the price point compared to the seat location just doesn't make sense.
    Price point of what seats you actually got, or price point of what they're going for on Stubhub?
    For the seats I actually got. If I'm going to pay that kind of money to see a band I want at least (what I consider) halfway decent seats. I admire people who just want to be there, but I need a little more at this point.

I've seen them 10 times (I think) and even (through a lottery win) ended up sitting in the front row (Mike's side). Got to drink from Ed's wine bottle and got one of Ed's picks ...so that was really something else. Making my "need" to see them a little less intense.
    Glad to see the true fans are winning front row 😒👎
    JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO. 

I love this band but the price point compared to the seat location just doesn't make sense.
    Price point of what seats you actually got, or price point of what they're going for on Stubhub?
    For the seats I actually got. If I'm going to pay that kind of money to see a band I want at least (what I consider) halfway decent seats. I admire people who just want to be there, but I need a little more at this point.

I've seen them 10 times (I think) and even (through a lottery win) ended up sitting in the front row (Mike's side). Got to drink from Ed's wine bottle and got one of Ed's picks ...so that was really something else. Making my "need" to see them a little less intense.
    JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO. HughFreakingDillon said:

JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    ComeToTX said:
    GA with BA for OKC.
    Nice! Me too!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    Someone Please Help with where my seats are and if they are actually decent or not.  

St. Louis 
    Section 117 T (What does this "T" Mean)
    Row EE

Member #188XXX
    Looks like mine are on the side of stage not even in the lower bowl.  Honestly never had reserved seats this poor from what I can tell.  Maybe they are better than I have determined.  Help Please.  Happy to be going but confused.  Did not get GA it seems like this system doesn't ever pull my number for GA.  Oh well Help someone with confirming location of these seats.  

I'm looking at the seating chart on TM and section 117 looks like the best possible section for reserved seats. It's next to the stage, Mike-side. I'm confused. 
  • OJ1414OJ1414 Posts: 35
    GA for OKC (selected BA). Can't wait!
  • I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

Or ... I had such a great time and the experience was so incredible that it blew me away?
  • JO66982JO66982 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 43
    Nashville 1st Choice Reserveed
    Sec 1 Row 2 5 and 6

St. Louis 1st Choice Reserved
    Sec 103 Row H 15 and 16

#200,xxx
    I'm like right in front of you for both shows.
    Nashville - Sec 1, Row 1 - Seats 3 & 4
    St. Louis - Sec 103, Row G - Seats 7 & 8
    #200,xxx
    Oh, and I used to go to Patoka Lake as a kid. Grew up in Floyd County. Small world!
  • See u all at
    toronto ga 
    hamilton ga
    msg Sec 226 r 12 
  • ajaxbroajaxbro Posts: 352
    edited January 2020
    So with the tickets saved in apple wallet I can see them there but no barcode of any sort. Just says to hold near reader. So we need to do anything else? 
    Tickets are technically not ready. You won't see the barcode yet. I think my msg tickets said 57 days
  • smaksmak Posts: 232
    OKC 114 row C
  • Nashville 
    Sec 117 Row D
    448xxc
  • gundagunda Posts: 97
    Since ticket locations were revealed for MSG there’re a lot more tickets available on stub hub. Tickets that seem to be where others on here have scored tickets. 
    8-23-00 jones beach 10-21-01 cal 7-14_03 pnc 5-18_10 nj msg1 5-20-10
  • dmelliot said:
    stl 1st choice Sec 117, Row H  
    OKC 2nd choice Sec 114, Row M
    Nashville 3rd choice Sec 106, Row AA
    missed out on GA
    Those are great seats for Nashville!
  • ajaxbro said:
    So with the tickets saved in apple wallet I can see them there but no barcode of any sort. Just says to hold near reader. So we need to do anything else? 
    Tickets are technically not ready. You won't see the barcode yet. I think my msg tickets said 57 days
    I see the barcodes just fine in the TM app (and they keep changing as they should). They can’t do that in Apple Wallet so they made it a tap.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    gunda said:
    Since ticket locations were revealed for MSG there’re a lot more tickets available on stub hub. Tickets that seem to be where others on here have scored tickets. 
    I brought this up a few pages back. Big influx of tickets on stubhub. 
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414

....Weren't all the seats the same price regardless of where they were?
    I believe so? I'm not sure. But that doesn't change anything - $130 for where my seats are just ... well ...had I tried to buy tickets through the general public sale and these came up I wouldn't have bought them.
    Cool. Sell them to another fan. You shouldn’t renew your membership either, because this is how things will continue to be in the future. Enjoy whatever else you do with your day, that day. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    533xxx
    Nashville sec 119 row A
    St Louis sec 105C row GG
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    gunda said:
    I wonder if this may give 10C some recourse to help ban members found scalping?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 622
    JO66982 said:
    Nashville 1st Choice Reserveed
    Sec 1 Row 2 5 and 6

St. Louis 1st Choice Reserved
    Sec 103 Row H 15 and 16

#200,xxx
    I'm like right in front of you for both shows.
    Nashville - Sec 1, Row 1 - Seats 3 & 4
    St. Louis - Sec 103, Row G - Seats 7 & 8
    #200,xxx
    Oh, and I used to go to Patoka Lake as a kid. Grew up in Floyd County. Small world!
    See the numbering does work! Lol.
    🤙
    benjs said:
    gunda said:
    I wonder if this may give 10C some recourse to help ban members found scalping?
    who knows. I doubt it. 
  • OKC, first (and only) choice, BA: GA!

nr.665107

First time in GA, third show ever!
  • Lostpawn said:

I believe so? I'm not sure. But that doesn't change anything - $130 for where my seats are just ... well ...had I tried to buy tickets through the general public sale and these came up I wouldn't have bought them.
    Cool. Sell them to another fan. You shouldn’t renew your membership either, because this is how things will continue to be in the future. Enjoy whatever else you do with your day, that day. 
    ...I will, thank you. 
  • JJ42005JJ42005 Posts: 119
    GA for BA OKC, 181xxx
    Lostpawn said:

...I will, thank you. 
    Let me know! I’m hustling for tickets! Reward me haha 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    skads_187 said:
    skads_187 said:
    alright, here we go. for the Ottawa show,  I'm confused and just recently re-joined as a member, I requested for seats only (and did not put a checkmark for floor) , now I got floor and I am all the way in the back. shouldnt i have been denied if they had no seats available? I actually would have gotten great seats with the presale, now Im stuck with these. anyway of trading with another member is that a possibility or Im stuck with these I guess? or does seats include past the pit area? i would have preferred the pit to be honest. 
    The back half of the floor is all seats and are part of the reserved sections.
    OHHH i see, so floor means pit? damn i wish I would have known. 
    Floor usually means the seats behind GA. A lot of people dont like it because they arent elevated and make it hard to see if you arent tall.
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    Ojamajoe said:
    OKC, first (and only) choice, BA: GA!

nr.665107

First time in GA, third show ever!
    Congrats! Have a blast!!! I saw them in OKC in 2003 and it was a great show
  • Got OKC GA for my only BA entry. 497xxx.  Happy!
    Chicago (Cubs Game 7th inning) Eddie 2007
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Toronto 1 2016
    OKC 2022
  • Dug1200Dug1200 Posts: 200
    bgirl59 said:
    Dug1200 said:
    bgirl59 said:
    WTF! 
    am I the only fan who has not received the email telling me where to retrieve my seat??? the link that was provided on one of the other Forum discussions was from the 2018 shows - amazing, but over. What am I missing now?  :anguished::bawling::worried:
    They're maybe halfway through.  
      Thank you!! Halfway through what? :anguished: when did you receive your seat assignment for Phoenix? 
    Halfway through the shows.  Seems like they are sending them out following tour date sched