Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• I'll be offloading mine for MSG.

I love this band but the price point compared to the seat location just doesn't make sense.
    Price point of what seats you actually got, or price point of what they're going for on Stubhub?
    For the seats I actually got. If I'm going to pay that kind of money to see a band I want at least (what I consider) halfway decent seats. I admire people who just want to be there, but I need a little more at this point.

I've seen them 10 times (I think) and even (through a lottery win) ended up sitting in the front row (Mike's side). Got to drink from Ed's wine bottle and got one of Ed's picks ...so that was really something else. Making my "need" to see them a little less intense.
    Glad to see the true fans are winning front row 😒👎
    JFC, no kidding. Hugh Dillon threw me his stage-used harmonica at a show a couple years back, and it has does nothing but make my intensity to see them GROW. If you are only at shows for milestones, you aren't there for the right reasons IMO. 
    Or ... I had such a great time and the experience was so incredible that it blew me away?
    I'm not you so I can't pretend to understand it....but....I can't imagine being at a point where I'm so blown away that I didn't want to experience it again. i would imagine (again, only speculating) that would happen to someone who's lost the initial passion for the experience. 

getting to drink from ed's wine and getting his stage used pic sounds pretty epic, so good for you. that's amazing. 
    I'm not going to say it ruined them live for me, it was surreal to say the least, but I was hoping for better seats than I got (almost at the top of the bowl in section 210). 

I just find it odd that people (not you) are talking some (really weak) shit. Do I feel entitled to better seats? ...not at all. I gambled with on the lottery like everyone else and it just didn't come out my way. Am I disappointed? Sure, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully, I'll find my way into the show with better seats ...if not ...I have some great memories of them live and that's more than enough for me.
    You can, however, see how it might sound a bit entitled to others who got shut out that you'd prefer not to see the band at all if you don't have good enough seats, though, right?
    I don't see how entitled works there. Spoiled? Yes, but entitlement implies that I think I deserve good seats, which I don't think at all.
    lol, ok, spoiled then. 
    Oh, I'm spoiled for sure.
    Gutted?
    Truly. Gutted like a fish.

(but not really ...I'll find a way in)
  • Denver GA - Put in for BA 522xxx
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    A lot more GA MSG popped up on StubHub 
    10,000 people signed up in the month before the tour was announced. Plenty of scalpers new they could play the system in NY. Sad to see. 
    Or the much more likely story of a TON of 10c members using this to scalp tickets - a large preponderance of those weren't just scalpers.
    Definitely this 
    Why risk losing membership?  
    EVERYTHING posted today was 10c members on Stubhub.  It literally blew up today after ticket locations were released.
    Pretty sure only 10 club sold GA for any shows, so I think you are correct.
    And the many sections that are available now on stubhub that were 10c sections - and the flood of seats from today on secondary markets. 
    Now I am starting to see the whole supply and demand thing. This is great of the scalpers to sell these tickets to us so we have a chance at getting in the building! Bless them! 
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Denver email just came in.

GA (first priority - BA, 705,xxx)
  • PJNB said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    10,000 people signed up in the month before the tour was announced. Plenty of scalpers new they could play the system in NY. Sad to see. 
    Or the much more likely story of a TON of 10c members using this to scalp tickets - a large preponderance of those weren't just scalpers.
    Definitely this 
    EVERYTHING posted today was 10c members on Stubhub.  It literally blew up today after ticket locations were released.
    Pretty sure only 10 club sold GA for any shows, so I think you are correct.
    And the many sections that are available now on stubhub that were 10c sections - and the flood of seats from today on secondary markets. 
    Now I am starting to see the whole supply and demand thing. This is great of the scalpers to sell these tickets to us so we have a chance at getting in the building! Bless them! 
    Oh the market, from current prices, will come down for sure.  They'll still be higher than 2016, but the market WILL come down - just too many seats on the market going for ridiculous prices.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    PJNB said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Not sure where in my post I said they were not 10 club members. That is very obvious that they are. 

They aren't risking losing membership.  10c isn't going to be monitoring/buying up etc the thousands upon thousands of secondary 10c seats.
    They have monitored them before and terminated 10c memberships for selling above face value, I don’t know why they wouldn’t for this tour?
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    put in for BA, Nashville & STL both.  confirmation came at 1pm today, reserved seats for both shows.  TN is Sec 107 row GG, STL is Sec 108 row G.  Very happy.  I would have liked GA for one of the shows, but very happy.  Now we can tailgate instead of standing in GA line.  WoooHooo
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • GC31608GC31608 Posts: 229
    edited January 2020
    170xxx
    STL sec 117 row D
    DEN sec 148 row 2

Great seats and so pumped for this tour!

Ticketmaster shows one ticket available in section 116 row D for $750 (Official Vitalogy Foundation Charity Ticket).

Post edited by GC31608 on
  • JJ42005JJ42005 Posts: 119
    edited January 2020
    181xxx
    denver -Sec 126, Row 5
    2nd priority BA
  • msujammermsujammer Posts: 173
    316XXX, Denver BA ended up with Section BBB, Row 2. 
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    edited January 2020
    Denver; 
    Sec 126; put best available
    Same as was listed on the leaked info.
    #188xxx
  • Denver GA with BA
    PUMPED!!!
    Waiting on Phoenix and SD..
  • nicknyr15 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Money 
    10C saying that if they catch you, they'll cancel the tickets.  Most probably don't care about losing their membership, but losing out on 5K (or whatever stupid amount they are being sold for) would hurt pretty bad. 

I have no idea if 10C is able to do something like that, but I'd certainly have a good time hearing all about it.    
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684
    leddead said:
    16chez21 said:
    MSG 
    Section 104, Row 10 
    #334xxx
    Just for comparison to previous years, I am also a 334xxx and in 2016 I got Section 118, Row 12.

So between an influx of northeast members traveling because there are so few shows, and the likelihood of seats being more spread out, looks like a bump back by 2 sections. Still good seats though, I was in the section 3 area in 2008 and 2010 with my number. 
    Random question.  What year did you guys join the Ten Club?  I am 343XXX and my order history shows payments back to '05.  I thought I was a member a couple years before that, but maybe not?  I also thought my membership might have lapsed at one point, but again maybe not?  Does 343XXX and '05 make sense?
    I rejoined in 06 after a lapse and am 406xxx so that seems right to me
  • nicknyr15 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Money 
    10C saying that if they catch you, they'll cancel the tickets.  Most probably don't care about losing their membership, but losing out on 5K (or whatever stupid amount they are being sold for) would hurt pretty bad. 

I have no idea if 10C is able to do something like that, but I'd certainly have a good time hearing all about it.    
    Then there are literally going to be thousands upon thousands of seats available that were 10c seats.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    nicknyr15 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Money 

That is a lawsuit in the waiting. 
  • pierj53pierj53 Posts: 301
    451xxx

Toronto-sec 120 row 16
    Ottawa-Floor C row 6
    NYC- sec 109 row 10

strange, I like my NYC seats best. Never would have expected that. 
  • Denver GA confirmed: chose BA.  #671xxx
  • Habit4me said:
    Denver email just came in.

GA (first priority - BA, 705,xxx)
    Wow dude, nice score.  With that number you’d have been in a folding chair at concession 7B in the parking lot
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    DEN - Only show - 685xxx - GA - Chose BA for lottery. 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Hopped Up said:
    mattcoz said:
    Hopped Up said:
    mattcoz said:
    Section 117 T (What does this "T" Mean)
    Terrace maybe? C for Concourse, T for Terrace. C being the lower part and T the upper. Just a guess.
    Wait, that doesn't make sense, your number is too good to be that high up. No idea then. I guess this post was worthless, heh.
    Is this really so hard?  Section 117, row T is on Mike's side about the 20th row.  Use the Google, people!
    http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/st-louis-scottrade-center-arena-detailed-row-numbers-chart/high-resolution/scottrade-center-st-louis-seating-chart-01-detailed-seat-row-number-stage-concert-section-floor-plan-map-arena-plaza-club-mezzanine-level-high-resolution.jpg
    Not row T, section 117T. The sections have been listed as either C or T.
    Ok, yep, that's TCU Terrace seating then. 
    http://www.enterprisecenter.com/premium-seating/together-credit-union-terrace-seating
    Ahh, there we go, thanks.
  • edited January 2020
    Denver
    1st priority, BA
    146xxx
    section 128, row 18
    Post edited by Ralphie’s Footsteps on
  • Those high numbers are scoring in Denver big time !!
  • nicknyr15 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Money 

I don't think they can cancel tickets ...
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    I was fine with my seats but so far I've seen people with higher numbers then me get 109 and 115 in MSG which is basically side stage while me with a better number is in 102 across the arena.
  • chadaw76chadaw76 Posts: 292
    Denver 511xxx
    Sec AAA Row 18

Not as excited about these, oh well I got lower bowl for St. Louis so it's all good. Is it April yet?
    2000: Noblesville, IN
    2010: Noblesville, IN
    2011: PJ20 Night 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Baltimore
    2014: St. Louis
    2016: Lexington, Fenway I, Wrigley I, Temple of the Dog - NYC
    2017: EV solo - Louisville
    2018: Wrigley 1
    2022: St. Louis
    2023: Austin 1 & 2
    2024: Vegas 1, Noblesville, IN
  • bgirl59 said:
    Got confirmation for PHX and charged last week, but no seat assignment yet. PHX anyone?
    still waiting ....but never giving up  ;)
    Just got 2 emails aaaaand.....Chewy sale.  Dammit.
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    Lostpawn said:
    DEN - Only show - 685xxx - GA - Chose BA for lottery. 
    Nicely done!!!
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    edited January 2020
    Habit4me said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    DZ153527 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    Definitely this 
    Money 

That is a lawsuit in the waiting. 
    Again, I'm not sure how they can enforce it, or if they will, but.......

- Reselling of your guest ticket for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership.

Maybe they cancel your ticket order and re-release back to the general public?  This could just be a situation like when parents threaten their kids with punishment and never follow through. But it's a huge risk either way.  
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Choose BA 1st priority Nashville, 2nd St Louis
    #141,xxx
    Got Stone Side section directly adjacent stage both nights, but row is pretty deep up suggesting that there are either a huge number of low # fans in front of me, or a LOT of Very Immense Penises.

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652