The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    edited April 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    this one on India is very troubling

b1 617 or something like that? been found in Pakistan and Bangladesh I believe.
    Fauci touched on this yesterday and stated that Covaxin “neutralizes” this variant.  So troubling in a way, but we already have a solution.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/covaxin-found-to-neutralise-617-variants-of-covid-says-us-expert-245374

The United States is but one small part of the greater whole. We ARE NOT the center of the planet.
    You're pissing into the wind. 

American's aren't getting over themselves or the foolish myth of American exceptionalism, ever. 

Didn't you hear? The pandemic is over. 
    The pandemic is (almost) over in America, yes you are correct.  Our numbers are decreasing by the day and our entire country will have access to a vaccine very soon if not already, with the highest risk groups already being fully vaccinated.  I am sorry but why would we keep the American economy restricted because other countries either have a slower rollout or have very high vaccine hesitancy rates (like India)

The CDC is telling people not to wear masks outside.  Governments both democratic and republican are opening up.  What else do you want?
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/widespread-skepticism-and-misinformation-hamper-indias-vaccine-rollout

"This vaccination center in Delhi is ready to give 400 people shots every day, but authorities say, on most days, they see half that number."
    "Since India started administering the second vaccine dose two weeks ago, half of the front-line workers and nearly 40 percent of healthcare workers have not shown up."

Why should this be an American problem?  How is keeping restaurants in America at 50% capacity going to help or hurt the people of India?  I am not connecting the dot.
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,389
    Anybody else think that the virus is going to get the weakest of the bunch now?  It is deadlier than the flu but is just a flu?

If there is ever another outbreak I can tell you people are not going to oblige quietly.  I think it will be like the evacs of hurricanes and crying wolf.  Hopefully I don't see that in my lifetime.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,357
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/widespread-skepticism-and-misinformation-hamper-indias-vaccine-rollout

"This vaccination center in Delhi is ready to give 400 people shots every day, but authorities say, on most days, they see half that number."
    "Since India started administering the second vaccine dose two weeks ago, half of the front-line workers and nearly 40 percent of healthcare workers have not shown up."

Why should this be an American problem?  How is keeping restaurants in America at 50% capacity going to help or hurt the people of India?  I am not connecting the dot.

because its a global fucking economy.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    tish said:
    In Massachusetts, you can go on CVS website and all morning and right now there are tons of openings for at least 50% of CVS locations

We are almost (if not already) at the point where anyone who wants a vaccine can just log on in the morning and get it same day.  To me, that has always been the "end" of the pandemic, and that is a thought I maintain today.
    Worldwide endemic because you are able to vaccinate while others can't? 
    I’m not sure where each country is at with vaccination, my comments apply to the USA only since that’s where I’m following my data from.  

But, locally, we seem to be at the end of the line with vaccinations, so locally, I feel that it is time to get back to normal
    End of line lol 40 something % of Republicans are refusing the vaccine.
    What is your solution then?  Honestly curious.  

You can’t force something on people that isn’t FDA approved at least at a national level.  Private entities can mandate vaccines (airlines/colleges/etc) and make it hard enough that people who don’t want the Vaxx say “fuck it”

But what else can we do when every person(in the states) who wants the vaccine can readily and easily get it and protect themselves?  

100% of the country was never going to get the vaccine.  We are never going to prevent anyone ever dying again of coronavirus or a variant.  Anyone who expects that doesn’t live in reality 

Sorry for the rant, but the 10% crowd of people who (I think) genuinely never want the pandemic to end are just as frustrating as the 10% of fools who think the vaccine and the pandemic are a fake government ploy to do whatever the hell they think is going on
    Do you have children?
    No judgement, just a question.

I do not
    I do and am concerned that many do not seem to consider kids just because it is not lethal to them in large numbers.  
    They certainly can carry and transmit it and if long term effects are associated with some who get Covid, what does this mean for kids?

I'm rooting damn hard to get back to some sense of normal, I'm for certain not a person who wants this to continue but I feel like rushing out as the end is in sight is kind of a slap back on all of the stuff we have been through the past year +

Just want as few people to die as possible.
    All in favor of vaxx cards, of letting people who don't want it deal with the fallout....but I think we are still a ways from them being the only ones without the vaxx.
    I understand.  I also hope that we can get more data regarding the vaccine in children.  But like you said, it is not as lethal to children.  Possible?  Yes, but not nearly to the degree of the at risk crowd.  I can’t relate as closely since I don’t have children.  

We actually need to beat the virus before we beat the virus. That’s the simple fact conservatives are overlooking. If we take a close look at vaccinations by state, many democratic states have at least one dose in 47% of the population while red states are at 37%. That gap is only going to widen. To beat the virus, we need to get new cases very low, so the virus does not continue to mutate and strengthen. If statewide populations only vaccinate around 55% of the population, the virus will mutate, become stronger and deadlier.

A healthier country would be having THAT discussion, before whining about lost freedoms. And it can’t be said enough, there are counties that do. Australia unvaccinated is healthier than the US vaccinated. We should all chew on that for a moment.

And some were trumping up Texas success here last week. Where are they now?
    The virus will continue mutate no matter how many people get vaccinated.  It sounds like we have a different opinion on what beating the virus is.

As for Texas, I think they’re doing well?
    Was there ever an apocalyptic spike from the Rangers game that everyone was freaking out about? 
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    tish said:
    In Massachusetts, you can go on CVS website and all morning and right now there are tons of openings for at least 50% of CVS locations

We are almost (if not already) at the point where anyone who wants a vaccine can just log on in the morning and get it same day.  To me, that has always been the "end" of the pandemic, and that is a thought I maintain today.
    Worldwide endemic because you are able to vaccinate while others can't? 
    I’m not sure where each country is at with vaccination, my comments apply to the USA only since that’s where I’m following my data from.  

But, locally, we seem to be at the end of the line with vaccinations, so locally, I feel that it is time to get back to normal
    End of line lol 40 something % of Republicans are refusing the vaccine.
    What is your solution then?  Honestly curious.  

You can’t force something on people that isn’t FDA approved at least at a national level.  Private entities can mandate vaccines (airlines/colleges/etc) and make it hard enough that people who don’t want the Vaxx say “fuck it”

But what else can we do when every person(in the states) who wants the vaccine can readily and easily get it and protect themselves?  

100% of the country was never going to get the vaccine.  We are never going to prevent anyone ever dying again of coronavirus or a variant.  Anyone who expects that doesn’t live in reality 

Sorry for the rant, but the 10% crowd of people who (I think) genuinely never want the pandemic to end are just as frustrating as the 10% of fools who think the vaccine and the pandemic are a fake government ploy to do whatever the hell they think is going on
    Do you have children?
    No judgement, just a question.

I do not
    I do and am concerned that many do not seem to consider kids just because it is not lethal to them in large numbers.  
    They certainly can carry and transmit it and if long term effects are associated with some who get Covid, what does this mean for kids?

I'm rooting damn hard to get back to some sense of normal, I'm for certain not a person who wants this to continue but I feel like rushing out as the end is in sight is kind of a slap back on all of the stuff we have been through the past year +

Just want as few people to die as possible.
    All in favor of vaxx cards, of letting people who don't want it deal with the fallout....but I think we are still a ways from them being the only ones without the vaxx.
    I understand.  I also hope that we can get more data regarding the vaccine in children.  But like you said, it is not as lethal to children.  Possible?  Yes, but not nearly to the degree of the at risk crowd.  I can’t relate as closely since I don’t have children.  

We actually need to beat the virus before we beat the virus. That’s the simple fact conservatives are overlooking. If we take a close look at vaccinations by state, many democratic states have at least one dose in 47% of the population while red states are at 37%. That gap is only going to widen. To beat the virus, we need to get new cases very low, so the virus does not continue to mutate and strengthen. If statewide populations only vaccinate around 55% of the population, the virus will mutate, become stronger and deadlier.

A healthier country would be having THAT discussion, before whining about lost freedoms. And it can’t be said enough, there are counties that do. Australia unvaccinated is healthier than the US vaccinated. We should all chew on that for a moment.

And some were trumping up Texas success here last week. Where are they now?
    The virus will continue mutate no matter how many people get vaccinated.  It sounds like we have a different opinion on what beating the virus is.

As for Texas, I think they’re doing well?
    Was there ever an apocalyptic spike from the Rangers game that everyone was freaking out about? 
    No
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    mickeyrat said:

because its a global fucking economy.
    What do you mean by that?  Please elaborate.  Please explain how continuing to limit American businesses once we have more vaccines than we need is going to help the people of India.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,357
    I thought Tx was testing less.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mickeyrat said:
    Lol we don’t test at all down here, can’t get recorded cases of you don’t test!
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Maybe I am not understanding you correctly so let me clarify

I understand that if India continues to have a COVID surge, that affects the global economy and in a way, the USA

I also see that our government recognizes this and it seems Biden is close to sending 60 million doses to India to help them out

But, with that said, I don’t see how us waiting for India to get vaccinated helps our and the global economy once we as a country are vaccinated.  If anything, wouldn’t it be better for a country like America to completely open up once vaccines are available?

I am not understanding how this would negatively affect the people half way across the world in any way especially with how restricted international travel is at the moment and I am genuinely open to explanations as to why opening restaurants and bars in America (for example) will negatively affect those in the spiking countries such as India and Brazil
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Was there an apocalyptic level spike in COVID deaths?  No way of getting around that “test”.  And last time I had a sinus infection (2 weeks ago) I got tested...so we are still testing as far as I know...
  • Options
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Where do you live in TX that does not test at all?  That’s definitely not the case for the whole state.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Where do you live in TX that does not test at all?  That’s definitely not the case for the whole state.
    Austin.  I guess we test more than other places, it definitely is a non zero number, but nowhere near how testing was done pre Greg A Butt opening up t he state and declaring the pandemic over.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,013
    edited April 2021
    @Weston1283 Where are you hearing that Biden is sending 60 million vaccine doses to India? Everything I have read is that it has not been decided yet where any of the doses are going.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    static111 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Austin.  I guess we test more than other places, it definitely is a non zero number, but nowhere near how testing was done pre Greg A Butt opening up t he state and declaring the pandemic over.
    TX has also administered 7.5 million vaccines.  That may be only 25% of the state’s total population, but CA is the only other state that has vaccinated that many people.  I assume that a higher rate of vaccinated people live in the cities, but that’s just a guess.  With TX being so vast, there is a very high rural population when compared to states like New York.  Most of the anti-vaxxers that I hear about are from the more rural towns that never got hit too hard in the first place.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    @Weston1283 Where are you hearing that Biden is sending 60 million vaccine doses to India? Everything I have read is that it has not been decided yet where any of the doses are going.
    That was my bad, you’re correct.  It seems that they have agreed to send 60 million to the hardest hit countries, and he is being pressured to send all 60 million to India.  Have to assume most of not all will end up going over there though. 
  • Options
    I don’t see the point of not releasing the technology to the world at this point.  It was largely taxpayer funded and as this is a global problem wouldn’t this help us get to a global solution faster?
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    I don’t see the point of not releasing the technology to the world at this point.  It was largely taxpayer funded and as this is a global problem wouldn’t this help us get to a global solution faster?
    Is it a technology issue or is it a supply chain and production issue?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    static111 said:
    Biden has committed to sending the production materials needed to manufacture to India.  
  • Options
    static111 said:
    I am good with my tax dollars going towards reducing suffering, but I often don’t like the government’s methods of implementing these services as they often get political and cost twice what they should so that the “right” companies or people get their pockets filled.  

• Options
    static111 said:
    It’s a political issue...
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    static111 said:
    It's neither.  Nor is it political as PJPower jumps to that conclusion without evidence.

President Biden said he's in touch with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as the country battles a stunning Covid-19 surge and said it is his "intention" to eventually send vaccines to India.

"With regard to India, I spoke at length with Modi, the prime minister. We are sending immediately a whole series of help that he needs, including providing for those remdesivir and other drugs that are able to deal with this and prevent in some cases but help recovery," Biden said in White House remarks.

"Secondly, we are sending the actual mechanical parts that are needed for the machinery they have to build a vaccine. And that's being done as well. We're also discussing —I've discussed with him when we'll be able to send actual vaccines to India, which will be my intention to do," he added.

Biden also noted that when the US was "in a bind in the very beginning, India helped us."

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,389
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    It's neither.  Nor is it political as PJPower jumps to that conclusion without evidence.

President Biden said he's in touch with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as the country battles a stunning Covid-19 surge and said it is his "intention" to eventually send vaccines to India.

"With regard to India, I spoke at length with Modi, the prime minister. We are sending immediately a whole series of help that he needs, including providing for those remdesivir and other drugs that are able to deal with this and prevent in some cases but help recovery," Biden said in White House remarks.

"Secondly, we are sending the actual mechanical parts that are needed for the machinery they have to build a vaccine. And that's being done as well. We're also discussing —I've discussed with him when we'll be able to send actual vaccines to India, which will be my intention to do," he added.

Biden also noted that when the US was "in a bind in the very beginning, India helped us."

I thought India had 4 companies making a vaccine?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

There are other reasons why people are not filling up the appointment slots that have nothing to do with vaccine skepticism.

Indians rush for vaccines as coronavirus toll tops 200,000

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indias-total-deaths-covid-19-passes-200000-mark-2021-04-28/

And the fact that hundreds of thousands of people are getting sick daily, with thousands dying, is a human problem, and will continue to be a human problem and an "American problem" until the situation is under control worldwide. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    Oh, and the Sinclair Broadcast Group doesn't have an agenda, dontcha know?

Seems Tejas has had a lot of motorcycle and gun shot deaths of late.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited April 2021

There are other reasons why people are not filling up the appointment slots that have nothing to do with vaccine skepticism.

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indias-total-deaths-covid-19-passes-200000-mark-2021-04-28/

And the fact that hundreds of thousands of people are getting sick daily, with thousands dying, is a human problem, and will continue to be a human problem and an "American problem" until the situation is under control worldwide. 
    It is absolutely a human problem.  We should do everything we can as a country to help other countries with vaccination/resources/etc

However, no one has been able to answer my question.

How does continuing to keep business/gathering restrictions in place in America once the vaccine is readily available (in America) help the human problem/situation in India?

• Options
    gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    Oh, and the Sinclair Broadcast Group doesn't have an agenda, dontcha know?

Seems Tejas has had a lot of motorcycle and gun shot deaths of late.
    Prime example of an individual cheering for failure.  Next he will tell you about "Deathsantis", yet he will not mention about how Texas and Florida are in the same position as the blue states, if not way better off. 

The modern left, loves humanity, hates people.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,319
    edited April 2021

It is absolutely a human problem.  We should do everything we can as a country to help other countries with vaccination/resources/etc

However, no one has been able to answer my question.

How does continuing to keep business/gathering restrictions in place in America once the vaccine is readily available (in America) help the human problem/situation in India?

I'll answer, it doesn't, but I also don't think people will see the uptick in business they think if restrictions are removed right now. America is moving on to the land of first world problems like normal though. People are bitching about access to concerts and events and want their American needs met! People generally don't care about the shitty living conditions of their own neighbors, so we know they don't care about other countries unless it impacts their leisure activities (oil, electronics, vacation, etc.).

We're offering 2100 vaccinations at our campus to all our employees, students and their family members the next 3 days and have less than 100 people signed up so far. Supply outweighs demand already and we're in a highly urban setting. I can't imagine the piss poor rates in the rural areas, but that's up to those people. Time to move on from the non-believers and as soon as all adults have had a shot, get something that is available for children so parents can decide what they want to do. 

It's a hopeless situation...
This discussion has been closed.