The coronavirus

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,135
    brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I rewatched his speech from the other night and I must admit I was completely wrong.  His speech was weak and pathetic.  My fault. 
    I’ll toast a Cabernet with ice to you seeing the light.

We were talking about how people are in this nutty buying frenzy and my wife said, "I've got plenty of red wine and a lifetime supply of books.  I'm good." :smile:
    I’m gonna start bartering with coworkers and neighbors, I’ll give you a dz eggs for four rolls of toilet paper my chicks give me 4 eggs every day like clockwork 😁
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,312
    brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I rewatched his speech from the other night and I must admit I was completely wrong.  His speech was weak and pathetic.  My fault. 

We were talking about how people are in this nutty buying frenzy and my wife said, "I've got plenty of red wine and a lifetime supply of books.  I'm good." :smile:
    I’m gonna start bartering with coworkers and neighbors, I’ll give you a dz eggs for four rolls of toilet paper my chicks give me 4 eggs every day like clockwork 😁
    I have a giant pack from Costco.  Holding out for a lake house.  
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,384
    mcgruff10 said:
    Photos or it didn’t happen. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Lol
     I have 2 rolls of Brawny paper towel I’d be willing to part with for a cabin on a river. PM if interested.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,312
    Hi! said:
    Lol
     I have 2 rolls of Brawny paper towel I’d be willing to part with for a cabin on a river. PM if interested.
    Serious inquiries only!
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,834
    Trump was shaking hands with some of those people that were on stage with him today. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    Going quick, act now!!
    3 McDonalds napkins from my glove compartment for a van by the river. Anyone?

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

Will trade my two Baltimore ga for five rolls of toilet paper.   Serious inquires only.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    Will trade my two Baltimore ga for five rolls of toilet paper.   Serious inquires only.  
    I’ll give ya TEN rolls AND trade my Baltimore reserves for GA
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    2 empty shot gun shells, a toothpick, 7 bags of rock salt. Looking for a Rolex. Serious inquires only.

mcgruff10 said:
    Will I be able to tell the manufacturer of Ed s contacts from your seats?

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Will I be able to tell the manufacturer of Ed s contacts from your seats?
    Oh yeah. Best most tremendous reserved seats. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,583
    brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Haha, good job!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Haha, good job!
    I def thought of you when this entered my mind lol 😂

https://www.google.com/search?q=dr%20david%20ho
    Dr David Ho is the man who should be in charge of this crisis not fucking Pence or Kushner or any idiot from this administration! 
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Saltzy23 said:
    Wow. A bunch of business people who have done things solving problems rather the bureaucrats who have done nothing stumbling about worried about saying the right thing. What a breath of fresh air.  
    Everything he does is the most basic, bottom of the barrel shit any jerkoff on the street could think of, which in his mind he thinks is genius level stuff.

Get CEO's from major companies talk about how they got this for 15-20 seconds each.

Absolute brilliance.

This man is one of the greats.
    Having worked with HHS, CMS and other Government Agencies, the competency of the people is 10 times what the previous Administration was.  They have a clue what health is as opposed to the prior administration (which I 'm sure was common with most administrations) had a bunch of bureaucrats that were just learning and had no clue how to get anything done.

I'm not talking about the figure heads. I'm talking about the people actually doing the work.

So, feel free being happy and wishing illness and death. You will be proven wrong. Sorry to make you unhappy.

• jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,460
    Decided to see what all the fuss was about at the grocery store tonight. I’m in St. Paul, mn.

Security guards at both entrances.  Of course, no toilet paper, pasta, rice, beans, almost no meat, soup, and cereal. Bonkers. The organic/natural foods aisle was well stocked though. Go figure.

Stay healthy my friends. We’ll see this through.
    Decided to see what all the fuss was about at the grocery store tonight. I’m in St. Paul, mn.

Security guards at both entrances.  Of course, no toilet paper, pasta, rice, beans, almost no meat, soup, and cereal. Bonkers. The organic/natural foods aisle was well stocked though. Go figure.

Where there eggs available? I’m serious 
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    Living in Taiwan is great.  They handled the Virus better than any other country, have amazing public healthcare and do so with China being dicks and not letting Taiwan be part of the WHO.  (WHO and UN and so many countries are spinless pussies concerning China and also Fuck China)

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,253
    Lots of eggs at my store. But they had pasta too. Not a lot of meat though

No idea. Didn’t wander through the diary section. I only went to get a tub of ice cream and some salsa. 
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Rumor has it the kids are calling this "boomer remover".

No idea. Didn’t wander through the diary section. I only went to get a tub of ice cream and some salsa. 
    Oh ok thanks stay healthy you & loved one’s 🙏
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

I'm surprised that lone package of TP survived the stampede.
    edited March 2020
    hedonist said:

That’s a prime example of “Minnesota nice.”  No one wants to be the person that takes the last piece of anything.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:

That’s a prime example of “Minnesota nice.”  No one wants to be the person that takes the last piece of anything.
    That's nice.  We have "LA asshole" in my neck of the woods =)
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,388
    1 case in the Interior BC region.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    my mom said people in a a supermarket were freaked out because a state of emergency had been declared ... to them it meant you need to be in a state of emergency!  FREAK OUT!

They really need to change the term to emergency funding
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I'm going to self-quarantine myself this weekend because I'm feeling noble and i felt everyone should know what a great sacrifice i'm making for society.  (i'm eating doritos in my underpants and binge watching breaking bad and lord of the rings until monday morning)
This discussion has been closed.