Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    OXFORD-ASTRA ZENICA (half swedish that company) vaccine approved in the UK.

This would be great, because of how cheap it is. For the developing world etc. I think they have decided to sell it without profit for those countries (?).
    Non profit for the whole world. Take note usa that's  how its done. £3 a dose.
    Sweden - THE HUMANITARIAN SUPERPOWER OF THE WORLD
    England - LIAM AND NOEL GALLAGHER
    Hahahaha.  Funniest thing I've read here in a while.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    CM189191 said:
    what if she was an anti-masker?
    Was she holding rallies / bringing large groups of people together flaunting mask protocols during a pandemic? 
    haha i believe you missed my point. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    OnWis97 said:
    Getting vaccine this Saturday! 
    That's great.  You've been in the hospital this entire time (I think) and I'm glad you're getting taken care of.
    Yes it’s been the craziest year ever and now it seems like it’s a little out of control with infections coming back stronger do it seems, after this upcoming Saturday three out of four of us in my house will have received the vaccine my daughter will have to wait she doesn’t work in the healthcare field..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    CM189191 said:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

she was my first childhood crush. probably why to this day i prefer brunette girl next door types :(
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,911
    My sister just got the vaccine today. She works in healthcare. She got the Moderna and was given a little Covid vaccine card. Hopefully, my parents will be next. My brother and I are likely way down on the list. My brother was joking that my sister would be the test subject in our family.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Great to hear Jose!!
    definitely! you front line workers deserve the first chance!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    well, i wonder if he will get himself another show after this. 

i hate that man.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    GlowGirl said:
    My sister just got the vaccine today. She works in healthcare. She got the Moderna and was given a little Covid vaccine card. Hopefully, my parents will be next. My brother and I are likely way down on the list. My brother was joking that my sister would be the test subject in our family.
    That is great news.
    (And a good joke)
    Are you still intending to get the vaccine since you have already had it?
    Not sure if that would move you down the list?
    Hope you can get it soon if you want it 
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

she was my first childhood crush. probably why to this day i prefer brunette girl next door types :(
    Damn that sucks watched the show because of her & Ginger! 
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

You mean you didn't watch because of a fat old wierdo and his sidekick?
    :lol:
    I watched reruns but for sure loved those ladies 
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

I watched because it was interesting to see the professor build a microwave out of a coconut shell and Mrs. Howells bra strap. Yet he couldn't figure out how to patch the hole in the boat?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

I watched because it was interesting to see the professor build a microwave out of a coconut shell and Mrs. Howells bra strap. Yet he couldn't figure out how to patch the hole in the boat?
    Hahaha.  This show needs its own thread.
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    That is great news.
    (And a good joke)
    I plan on getting the vaccine when it is offered to the general public. Even though I had Covid, there is no evidence on how long immunity lasts. I haven't heard much about where people who have already had Covid are in terms of the vaccine priority. I am not part of any vulnerable population, so I am already down near the end of the list in terms of the vaccine phases.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    That is great news.
    (And a good joke)
    I plan on getting the vaccine when it is offered to the general public. Even though I had Covid, there is no evidence on how long immunity lasts. I haven't heard much about where people who have already had Covid are in terms of the vaccine priority. I am not part of any vulnerable population, so I am already down near the end of the list in terms of the vaccine phases.
    But let's see how my sister does first ;)

• Options
    CM189191 said:

Never understood how the Globetrotters could come & go but the 7 castaways still couldn't get off the island. 

The '60s were wild. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    That is great news.
    (And a good joke)
    But let's see how my sister does first ;)

Ha. Exactly so!
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

And forget Ginger or Mary Ann.....

I always wanted to give Mrs. Howell a 3 hour tour.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    another show I never saw one episode of....
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    CM189191 said:

If ever a show needed a proper, definitive finale and didn't get it, it's this show.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

And forget Ginger or Mary Ann.....

I always wanted to give Mrs. Howell a 3 hour tour.

Lovey-time
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    GlowGirl said:
    Admittedly, I kind of selfishly have been glad that I'm not going to be early for this reason.  It turns out my wife (a social worker who has some client contact) is probably getting her's next month so I'll witness first hand...
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Wonderful news, jose. You deserve it. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

lmao 😂 😂 it’s on tv I always stop to watch it 
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

Hey Jose.

Hope Santa was good to you this year.

Congrats on the vaccine, I CANT WAIT until us truckers get it. I guess we are in the 3rd phase, Cant be soon enough.

• Options
    CM189191 said:

Hey Jose.

Congrats on the vaccine, I CANT WAIT until us truckers get it. I guess we are in the 3rd phase, Cant be soon enough.

Santa did stop by all good here! Hoping the best for you & loved ones, nerve racking year ..
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

Hey Jose.

Santa did stop by all good here! Hoping the best for you & loved ones, nerve racking year ..

Nerve Racking?

THIS YEAR FUCKING SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ughhhh

But I am home for a 4 day weekend, and tonight I am going to introduce myself to a handle of vodka. Maybe watch some Mary Ann reruns.

• Options
    Thank you & everyone here I’m hoping everyone here who wants to get vaccinated get it ASAP...
  • Options
    Thank you & everyone here I’m hoping everyone here who wants to get vaccinated get it ASAP...
    Good luck, Jose. Keep us posted.

• Options
    I watched LOVE BOAT. Does that count...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
This discussion has been closed.