Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    My brother got the Pfizer yesterday.  But they said 2nd dose not until 3 months that's  not right. Why is uk making its own rules up 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Just got my second Pfizer dose, 21 days after the first dose.

Will let you know how it goes the next few days.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888

Did you experience any side effects from the first dose?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Did you experience any side effects from the first dose?
    Severe chills the night of the vaccine about 12-14 hours out, lasted 6-8 hours and I felt better by lunch time the next day 
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495

Awesome, good luck. 
  • Options
    12 hours after dose 2 and I have no symptoms or side effects

It was around this time after the first shot that I developed the body aches, fatigue and chills
  • Options

It was around this time after the first shot that I developed the body aches, fatigue and chills
    Awesome to hear bud!!
  • Options
    The EU needs to get the vaccin-show going.  Come on now-
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    The EU needs to get the vaccin-show going.  Come on now-
    We’re moving at a snails pace in the US as well. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931

Good to hear buddy. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826

Thanks for remembering to let us know, with everything else going on 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,541
    ^+1
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430

Thanks for the update and it's going well for you so far.
  • Options
    My brother reports a dead arm first day after so far.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    24 hours in and I feel just very mild body fatigue. Less arm soreness, no chills or other symptoms this time around

I will let you know the stories I hear from my colleagues.  I have a loose theory that people only react to one of the two doses as they build their immune response.  Our hospital recommended taking 2 days off after the second dose, but maybe I was fortunate enough to create full immunity after just one dose
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    24 hours in and I feel just very mild body fatigue. Less arm soreness, no chills or other symptoms this time around

I will let you know the stories I hear from my colleagues.  I have a loose theory that people only react to one of the two doses as they build their immune response.  Our hospital recommended taking 2 days off after the second dose, but maybe I was fortunate enough to create full immunity after just one dose
    That theory makes some sense. If you had an averse reaction to the first dose, you hopefully don't have one to the 2nd.
    Good to hear your doing well.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Good news!

jose, if you’re reading this, hopefully you as well. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430

Again: Thank you for the updates and good to hear it's going well right now.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    well this is disheartening. manitoba government expects only 70% of people in this province will be vaccinated in 2021. brutal. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,016
    edited January 2021
    Been invited to this "big" swedish artist to sift through all his boxes of live recordings, and video tapes and share a beer when the pandemic is over... so LET'S FUCKING GO.

I WANNA GET THE VÄXJÖ 1993 GIG DIGITISED WHERE THEY PLAYED "REGNIG DAG VID VÄSTERHAV" -- ONLY TIME ON THAT TOUR!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    well this is disheartening. manitoba government expects only 70% of people in this province will be vaccinated in 2021. brutal. 
    Is that based on availability of the vaccine or people refusing to take it?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    Is that based on availability of the vaccine or people refusing to take it?
    supply
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    We have a lot of folks here, nurses included, who refuse to be vaccinated. I’m not sure of the implications when working in a health or otherwise tenuous environment. 
  • Options
    At some elderly folks home here in Sweden 50% said they did not plan to get the vaccin. 

Should be considered to not be able to perform obligated ones duties and be fired, in my opinion.
  • Options
    But how many is needed for herd immunity?
  • Options
    So 7 people will get it and 3 won't? ;)
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    First dose of Moderna 4 hours ago...nothing to speak of yet 👍
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    and my pet moose. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    mcgruff10 said:
    and my pet moose. 
    Rather than the pet moose, I'd give it to the one you use for transportation. That one will  have way more interaction with others.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    edited January 2021
    Been invited to this "big" swedish artist to sift through all his boxes of live recordings, and video tapes and share a beer when the pandemic is over... so LET'S FUCKING GO.

This weekend we rock Portland
This discussion has been closed.