Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,722
    JB16057 said:
    Team Trump Treason and his administration are responsible for most, if not all, of the misinformation out there as well as states and municipalities not doing what is necessary to understand, track, and deal with the spread.

WHO has been wrong multiple times and they have absolutely nothing to do with Team Trump Treason as you put it. How about China telling the world that there is nothing to worry about? Had China been up front about this from the get go, the world could be in a better situation right now. I'm sure there are countless examples around the world. China is interfering with our election yet the only concerns I see are about Russia. Did Russia cause a world wide pandemic?

In regards to Trump downplaying COVID-19, he said he was downplaying this because he didn't want to cause panic. Many leaders are guilty of this from both sides of the aisle. Governors could have shut down states in January or February but they didn't. I'm in Washington state. We had the first confirmed cases in the United States. Our Democratic Governor took this as serious as the president did. He could've shut down the state but he waited until mid-March when we were in a full blown pandemic. Our numbers are higher than ever. Why isn't he doing more to stop COVID? I could ask these questions all day long.

The reason why I chimed in was because of the Bob Woodward article. These interviews were from January and February. If Trump's COVID response was so bad 8 months ago, why did Bob wait until now to talk about it? If Bob Woodward's intentions were pure, he would've released this information the day he had it. Instead he has to write a book to make money. Don't you think the timing is questionable? A true journalist wouldn't be concerned about writing a book and releasing this information 8 months too late!
    So I should be good with the president lying to me daily because it's for my own good? Did I ask for another daddy when he was elected? At 47 can I not be trusted to make wise decisions,  or is Trump understand my best interests more than me? 
  • Options
    For the record,  the only people panicking were the Trumpists invading legislatures and punching grocery clerks because of masks. 

• Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Team Trump Treason and his administration are responsible for most, if not all, of the misinformation out there as well as states and municipalities not doing what is necessary to understand, track, and deal with the spread.

WHO has been wrong multiple times and they have absolutely nothing to do with Team Trump Treason as you put it. How about China telling the world that there is nothing to worry about? Had China been up front about this from the get go, the world could be in a better situation right now. I'm sure there are countless examples around the world. China is interfering with our election yet the only concerns I see are about Russia. Did Russia cause a world wide pandemic?

In regards to Trump downplaying COVID-19, he said he was downplaying this because he didn't want to cause panic. Many leaders are guilty of this from both sides of the aisle. Governors could have shut down states in January or February but they didn't. I'm in Washington state. We had the first confirmed cases in the United States. Our Democratic Governor took this as serious as the president did. He could've shut down the state but he waited until mid-March when we were in a full blown pandemic. Our numbers are higher than ever. Why isn't he doing more to stop COVID? I could ask these questions all day long.

The reason why I chimed in was because of the Bob Woodward article. These interviews were from January and February. If Trump's COVID response was so bad 8 months ago, why did Bob wait until now to talk about it? If Bob Woodward's intentions were pure, he would've released this information the day he had it. Instead he has to write a book to make money. Don't you think the timing is questionable? A true journalist wouldn't be concerned about writing a book and releasing this information 8 months too late!
    so instead of discussing the substance, you attack the author's intentions. 
    I did address it but you decided to look the other way, "In regards to Trump downplaying COVID-19, he said he was downplaying this because he didn't want to cause panic." Trump is an idiot but had Bob Woodward come out months ago, would that have saved lives? Would there have been more push back against Trump to do more? Yes, I do question his intentions just as you question Trump's.

How many other countries that were successful in their initial response are now having an uptick in cases? Are you blaming them the same as you blame Trump? This virus is not something a world leader can just stop.
    no, it wouldn't have because woodward isn't the president with 30 million twitter followers and fox news won't give 2 seconds to this book for the rest that don't have the internets. 

every country that was successful is having an expected uptick in cases because that's what happens when you reopen the economy. you can't keep the economy closed forever. the difference is, trump didn't do one goddamn thing except downplay it. it's all about mitigating disaster on a medical front. 

had trump actually closed the border to china as he keeps lying about doing, yes, the deaths would be cut in at least half, if not more. 
    You are more like Trump than you want to admit. You call groups of people idiots because you don't agree with them. You complain about divisiveness yet you are nothing but divisive spewing out false information. Trump didn't do 1 thing except downplay? He may not have done as much as you wanted him to but he did do more than downplay. You must be a psychic if you knew that the deaths would be cut in half if Trump banned closed the border to China. By the time China and WHO admitted there was an issue, COVID was world wide. Half is not an accurate number.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,802
    edited September 2020
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I did address it but you decided to look the other way, "In regards to Trump downplaying COVID-19, he said he was downplaying this because he didn't want to cause panic." Trump is an idiot but had Bob Woodward come out months ago, would that have saved lives? Would there have been more push back against Trump to do more? Yes, I do question his intentions just as you question Trump's.

How many other countries that were successful in their initial response are now having an uptick in cases? Are you blaming them the same as you blame Trump? This virus is not something a world leader can just stop.
    no, it wouldn't have because woodward isn't the president with 30 million twitter followers and fox news won't give 2 seconds to this book for the rest that don't have the internets. 

every country that was successful is having an expected uptick in cases because that's what happens when you reopen the economy. you can't keep the economy closed forever. the difference is, trump didn't do one goddamn thing except downplay it. it's all about mitigating disaster on a medical front. 

had trump actually closed the border to china as he keeps lying about doing, yes, the deaths would be cut in at least half, if not more. 
    You are more like Trump than you want to admit. You call groups of people idiots because you don't agree with them. You complain about divisiveness yet you are nothing but divisive spewing out false information. Trump didn't do 1 thing except downplay? He may not have done as much as you wanted him to but he did do more than downplay. You must be a psychic if you knew that the deaths would be cut in half if Trump banned closed the border to China. By the time China and WHO admitted there was an issue, COVID was world wide. Half is not an accurate number.

Not to be answering for HFD but, oh, this is precious*.  :lol:

(*Not even close.  Try again.)
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I agree with some of your points. I'm not a fan of how Trump responded to this, but I think a lot of others have been given a free pass. I don't know why more aren't fired up over Cuomo and DeBlasio, I think they did a worse job. Others as well, but they've gotten a free pass it seems like. Trump is seen without a mask at a press conference and its headline news, DeBlasio is seen without a mask out in public during stay at home orders and no one cares. I get he isn't the president, but he should be responsible for the city he's mayor of, you know, the worse city in the country in terms of covid.
    No matter what this can’t be good for Covidiot.

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

He LIED. He didn't just downplay something. HE FUCKING LIED. He lied to you, he lied to me, he lied to every single person in this country. He called it a hoax and said it would go away. Your normalization of this behavior is exactly what has caused this country to be in the shitter right now. Quit being an apologist for abhorrent behavior. It isn't a good look.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I agree with some of your points. I'm not a fan of how Trump responded to this, but I think a lot of others have been given a free pass. I don't know why more aren't fired up over Cuomo and DeBlasio, I think they did a worse job. Others as well, but they've gotten a free pass it seems like. Trump is seen without a mask at a press conference and its headline news, DeBlasio is seen without a mask out in public during stay at home orders and no one cares. I get he isn't the president, but he should be responsible for the city he's mayor of, you know, the worse city in the country in terms of covid.
    Put DeBlasio on the ballot here in Virginia and I'll vote against him.  Until then, we're discussing the president; the man who had access to all of the intelligence who KNEW how dangerous it was and yet lied to us.  The man who MOCKED wearing masks, who instigated people in states to protest closures when all along he knew it was deadly, terribly contagious and dangerous to people of all ages.  He lied to us.  Here's the thing.  60% of the country already knew he lied to us, but now we have audio proof.  
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Put DeBlasio on the ballot here in Virginia and I'll vote against him.  Until then, we're discussing the president; the man who had access to all of the intelligence who KNEW how dangerous it was and yet lied to us.  The man who MOCKED wearing masks, who instigated people in states to protest closures when all along he knew it was deadly, terribly contagious and dangerous to people of all ages.  He lied to us.  Here's the thing.  60% of the country already knew he lied to us, but now we have audio proof.  
    I was gonna say something similar.  We have an idiot Governor here in Texas, why would I care about a governor and mayor in NYC that I can do absolutely nothing about.  Trump is a scum bag snake pile salesman whose poor response to covid cost us the economy millions of jobs, hundreds of thousands dead, and an upcoming tidal wave of evictions and other crisis. I can vote or at least try to vote that guy out.  Nobody in NY cares what anyone in TX thinks of their elected leaders. The CIC is a whole different field that effects us all.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    Cuomo is at the Mercy of the Executive in getting National security information and help from the Feds.

See the issue?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,190
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

when did trump issue a national mask mandate? he didn't.
    when did trump act as an example and actually wear a mask in public himself? about 5 months into this thing. on 2 occasions.
    when did trump demand that a reporter remove a mask to ask him a question? 3 days ago.
    when did trump attack and belittle biden for wearing a mask in public?  5 days ago.

see, he did not just lie. he failed to act on anything. he knew, and he did nothing. even worse, he attacked people trying to do the right things by wearing a mask and socially distancing.

he had all of the information. he had all of the scientists keep him informed. hwas told the right way to handle this pandemic. and he did the exact opposite. there is no defending that. there is no justifying that. and there is no way you or anybody else can make an excuse for that. stop downplaying his reckless disregard of american lives.

trump is a party to 190,000 counts of manslaughter.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited September 2020

And to top it all off, His Orange Brilliance said:

Got COVID?
    Drink bleach!

Got uncontrolled wildfires?
    Rake more leaves!

Got mail to send?
    Make my buddies rich! 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,911
    edited September 2020
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

incorrect. i disagree with people all the time. i don't call them idiots. i call them friends and colleagues. people who are STILL supporting trump? yeah, no apologies here, you have to be an idiot to still think he deserves to be president. 

he didn't close the border to china. another lie you gobbled up. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictions/

actually, it's closer to 70-99%. and yes, HE is the commander in chief. HE is supposed to lead. republicans were calling for Obama to be fucking impeached for 2 ebola deaths. 

TWO. 

trump has nearly 100,000 times that amount, and you still support him? READ THAT AGAIN. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND TIMES THE DEATH COUNT AS OBAMA AND YOUR PARTY WANTED HIM IMPEACHED, but keep blathering on with excuses for the Cheeto. 

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/19/faster-response-prevented-most-us-covid-19-deaths/
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,896
    brianlux said:

Got COVID?
    Drink bleach!

Rake more leaves!

Got mail to send?
    Make my buddies rich! 
    Hmmm....to laugh or cry at the absurd reality of this.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,578
    #TrumpKnew
  • Options
    How can Trump blame China when he hid the same information from the American people that China hid?  Wake up Trumpers!
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Got COVID?
    Drink bleach!

Rake more leaves!

Got mail to send?
    Make my buddies rich! 
    Hmmm....to laugh or cry at the absurd reality of this.

This!

Or laugh so you don't cry!

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Wrong everything that has gone wrong is the Covidiot’s fault, just like when Obama was president the Orange idiot was on twitter questioning everything he did/didn’t do! I guess you weren’t paying attention then he chastised Obama on his golfing yet this idiot has golfed more than the last 8 yrs of Obama in less than 4 si you can take all your excuses for this idiot and throw them in your garbage can! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Why can't we be critical of more than 1 person at a time? Reminds me back in March and April, anytime someone brought up China you were accused of giving Trump a free pass. No. You are allowed to be critical of more than 1 person. And I think the leaders of the states and cities that were the hardest hit, and were doing the same things, down playing it, encouraging use of the subway and parades, not protecting the elderly in nursing homes, etc just days before the shutdown deserve to be critiqued.  None of that means Trump did everything right, but there's more people to blame than just 1 person.
    Even if you don't care about the tens of thousands dead in New York, the spread in NY impacted the entire country, he doesn't have to be your governor or mayor to care.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,911
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Why can't we be critical of more than 1 person at a time? Reminds me back in March and April, anytime someone brought up China you were accused of giving Trump a free pass. No. You are allowed to be critical of more than 1 person. And I think the leaders of the states and cities that were the hardest hit, and were doing the same things, down playing it, encouraging use of the subway and parades, not protecting the elderly in nursing homes, etc just days before the shutdown deserve to be critiqued.  None of that means Trump did everything right, but there's more people to blame than just 1 person.
    Even if you don't care about the tens of thousands dead in New York, the spread in NY impacted the entire country, he doesn't have to be your governor or mayor to care.
    because those governors made decisions based on false intel. false intel that came directly from the president of the united states. the buck stops at the top. that's how it works. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Well...trump is the president of every US state, he is a huge failure in regards to covid.

I will agree with you though, that NY politicians seem to be getting a pass.  Cuomo and DeBlasio both slow played it.  But since they learned and did something different they get credit.  Well good for them on that.  But LOTS of people died in part due to their lack of leadership.  And it drives me nuts that for some it make Cuomo appear like a Presidential candidate in the future?  Cause once it was out of hand he did some stuff?  

But for now, I focus on getting Trump out of office.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

because those governors made decisions based on false intel. false intel that came directly from the president of the united states. the buck stops at the top. that's how it works. 
    That makes more sense than the comment I responded to, of "he's not my governor, so why should I care" attitude. 
    But that only takes some of the responsibility away, there were still bad decisions based ont he information they did have. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

That makes more sense than the comment I responded to, of "he's not my governor, so why should I care" attitude. 
    But that only takes some of the responsibility away, there were still bad decisions based ont he information they did have. 
    When I make arguments, I keep them laser focused, and dont' get distracted by whataboutism.  The issue at hand is Trump's handling of the virus.  But at least the NY politicians made decisions in good faith, based on what they knew at the time.  Trump knew the virus was dangerous but deliberately downplayed it.  He didn't encourage precautions, he didn't increase PPE production until APRIL!  There's a huge difference between teh performance of the NY politicians and Trump based on what they factually knew and the public decisions, comments and actions.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

When I make arguments, I keep them laser focused, and dont' get distracted by whataboutism.  The issue at hand is Trump's handling of the virus.  But at least the NY politicians made decisions in good faith, based on what they knew at the time.  Trump knew the virus was dangerous but deliberately downplayed it.  He didn't encourage precautions, he didn't increase PPE production until APRIL!  There's a huge difference between teh performance of the NY politicians and Trump based on what they factually knew and the public decisions, comments and actions.  
    The topic is the coronavirus. Again, seems like we aren't allowed to be critical of anyone but Trump when it comes to covid. And both Cuomo and DeBlasio both made bad decisions from the info they had. Both have been spotted in public without a mask, I think the nursing home law banning nursing homes the right to refuse positive patients while he's on TV saying I don't have the right to kill his mother so I need to stay home was a pretty bad decision.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

The topic is the coronavirus. Again, seems like we aren't allowed to be critical of anyone but Trump when it comes to covid. And both Cuomo and DeBlasio both made bad decisions from the info they had. Both have been spotted in public without a mask, I think the nursing home law banning nursing homes the right to refuse positive patients while he's on TV saying I don't have the right to kill his mother so I need to stay home was a pretty bad decision.
    Again, one was made in good faith with all of the available information.  Trump deliberately played down the virus.  Compared it to the flu.  Said the cases would be gone soon.  Incited residents to RESIST and continually undermined public health officials.  All while KNOWING that none of it was true.  The difference between the gov and the president is a mile wide.  You really cannot see the difference?  These feel the same to you?  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Again, one was made in good faith with all of the available information.  Trump deliberately played down the virus.  Compared it to the flu.  Said the cases would be gone soon.  Incited residents to RESIST and continually undermined public health officials.  All while KNOWING that none of it was true.  The difference between the gov and the president is a mile wide.  You really cannot see the difference?  These feel the same to you?  
    Never said it was the same. Yes, there's a difference.
    I also think others did things wrong, and believe it is not inappropriate to point out blunders that others made, not just Trump's. Cuomo's nursing home policy was a big mistake in my opinion, and he knew 100% how vulnerable that group was.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I also think others did things wrong, and believe it is not inappropriate to point out blunders that others made, not just Trump's. Cuomo's nursing home policy was a big mistake in my opinion, and he knew 100% how vulnerable that group was.
    Okay, great. So I'm not voting for him or the lying sack of crap in teh WH.  Pretty easy. 
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,305
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

It seems like semantics to argue over this topic because of course Cuomo made mistakes, almost everyone did. I have no vested interest in Cuome or defending him so yes, he failed to handle the initial stages of the outbreak appropriately, but he also based it off guidance he was receiving. In any of these situations, there's always going to be that handful of people who were recommending the not so popular approach that turned out to be the one everyone should have followed. What I don't think you are going to find is audio, reports or meetings of these individuals mentioning how serious and deadly they think the virus was in private based on intelligence and then acting like everything is fine.

Anyway, VOX actually covered the issue with NY pretty well. I don't normally read them anymore, but this addressed the negatives and what they have done to become a leader since the early failings. I wish the WH would do the same.

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/21401242/andrew-cuomo-coronavirus-covid-pandemic-new-york
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,832
    tbergs said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

It seems like semantics to argue over this topic because of course Cuomo made mistakes, almost everyone did. I have no vested interest in Cuome or defending him so yes, he failed to handle the initial stages of the outbreak appropriately, but he also based it off guidance he was receiving. In any of these situations, there's always going to be that handful of people who were recommending the not so popular approach that turned out to be the one everyone should have followed. What I don't think you are going to find is audio, reports or meetings of these individuals mentioning how serious and deadly they think the virus was in private based on intelligence and then acting like everything is fine.

Anyway, VOX actually covered the issue with NY pretty well. I don't normally read them anymore, but this addressed the negatives and what they have done to become a leader since the early failings. I wish the WH would do the same.

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/21401242/andrew-cuomo-coronavirus-covid-pandemic-new-york
    Boom.  This is new / unprecedented for the most part.  Mis-steps? Yeah.  A lot of politicians, officials, employers, etc. were slow out the gate. And the experts they were relying on were all over the map.  Trump?  He approaches it with one thing in mind; his re-election.  I suppose there are others with ulterior motives (well, say, Kelly Loeffler, who got rich(er) off of it).  Leadership is not the absence of mistakes; it's the ability to admit to them and do better.  People see strength in believing on Wednesday what you believed on Monday, regardless of what happened on Tuesday.  I don't get it.

"Didn't want to create a panic" from the guy that used a sharpie to try to convince us a hurricane was going to hit..."  To bad it didn't, it might have stopped the caravan.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,036
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Boom.  This is new / unprecedented for the most part.  Mis-steps? Yeah.  A lot of politicians, officials, employers, etc. were slow out the gate. And the experts they were relying on were all over the map.  Trump?  He approaches it with one thing in mind; his re-election.  I suppose there are others with ulterior motives (well, say, Kelly Loeffler, who got rich(er) off of it).  Leadership is not the absence of mistakes; it's the ability to admit to them and do better.  People see strength in believing on Wednesday what you believed on Monday, regardless of what happened on Tuesday.  I don't get it.

"Didn't want to create a panic" from the guy that used a sharpie to try to convince us a hurricane was going to hit..."  To bad it didn't, it might have stopped the caravan.

And the whole "wearing a mask makes you look weak" argument that he put on for so long...pathetic.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,578
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

And the whole "wearing a mask makes you look weak" argument that he put on for so long...pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.