Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,323
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,798
    static111 said:
    I’m on a flight for work.  Have to use company approved travel.  United.  Completely packed plane and very lax mask enforcement. Unfortunately I need the money too badly to refuse the trip.  Good thing Trumps administration has handled the virus so well that things are back to normal in the friendly skies....
    F'ing idiots
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    I’m on a flight for work.  Have to use company approved travel.  United.  Completely packed plane and very lax mask enforcement. Unfortunately I need the money too badly to refuse the trip.  Good thing Trumps administration has handled the virus so well that things are back to normal in the friendly skies....
    stay safe my friend. incredible that united has no mask rules they are enforcing. unreal. 
    They have rules.  Apparently enforcement is telling people to wear masks but just allowing them to keep not wearing them/wear under nose...
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    F'ing idiots
    Agreed.  I’m honestly a little more concerned that they are allowing packed flights than the lax mask rules. At least a little social distancing would keep me out of the direct air of these morons.   Considering locking myself in the bathroom for the entire 3 hrs
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,268
    static111 said:
    stay safe my friend. incredible that united has no mask rules they are enforcing. unreal. 
    yes that is crazy. stay safe!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    edited September 2020
    I fear we'll never get out of this nightmare while so many people refuse to follow the science. Stay safe all.
    Israel is going into a second nationwide lockdown over Covid-19
    Jerusalem (CNN)Israel has approved a second general lockdown as coronavirus cases surge across the country. The lockdown, which is expected to start Friday afternoon, will see the country return to many of the same severe restrictions of the first lockdown back in April.
    Schools, restaurants (except delivery), and entertainment venues will all close, as well as other businesses, for an initial period of three weeks. The public sector will operate with a limited workforce, while private sector businesses can operate as long as non-employees do not enter the workspace.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/14/middleeast/israel-second-lockdown-coronavirus-intl/index.html

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,066
    had a dream last night that i was running for the bus....driver refused to stop for me because i didn't have a mask on, which i forgot about (mask wearing is mandatory on transit in winnipeg). 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,739
    This are the masks for the children by the state, for the first day on school..no words..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    Ah geez. A needle and thread can make alterations to those masks so they are, at least, usable. I made two this weekend and although they aren't perfect in any way, they look fine and are usable and I have extras now. Did the state make arrangements for children's sizes?
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    This is why you don't rely on the state or schools for this ... or much.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    23scidoo said:
    This are the masks for the children by the state, for the first day on school..no words..

You would think this is satire or something. Really sad it isn’t.

And I would be angry as hell, as a parent OR student. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    They have rules.  Apparently enforcement is telling people to wear masks but just allowing them to keep not wearing them/wear under nose...
    Under the nose drives me nuts. If you’re gonna wear it, at least do it right. 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,153
    edited September 2020
    mickeyrat said:
    I'm more and more convinced that the messaging was wrong on coronavirus.  The CDC should have stated:
    1) The virus originated from the devil's breath (now all those fake christians are onboard with masks)
    2) The coronavirus is known to cause male shrinkage and ED (now college aged males are onboard)
    3) The coronavirus is purposely being spread further by members of Al qaeda and ISIS (more crazy americans onboard)

I'm sure are a few more to get the stragglers onboard. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    23scidoo said:

Well, you can get it through the eyes too so maybe these are just super effective.  Coronavirus bird box special.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    23scidoo said:

Sad but true..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    hedonist said:
    23scidoo said:

Well, you can get it through the eyes too so maybe these are just super effective.  Coronavirus bird box special.
    LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    hedonist said:
    23scidoo said:

Lol..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    hedonist said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    Under the nose drives me nuts. If you’re gonna wear it, at least do it right. 
    Definitely. All day long at my work we advise people to pull it over the nose. So damn annoying. A guy last week refused and stated he wasn't obligated. Great, and we aren't obligated to let you in, see ya!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,220
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    If you watched the end of the Cincinnati Bengals game, you know things are getting back to normal.  

The Browns stepped into 2020 like it was '19 all over again. 

and 18 and 17 and 16 and 15 and 14 and 13 and.......
    Oh I long for 1986

When it comes to crappy franchises, NOBODY beats the jets.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,220
    static111 said:

Sorry static, stay safe. Eff the dishonest airlines. They could all go bankrupt for their blatant dishonesty. They should have been disclosing up front how many maximum passengers and minimum empty seats per flight
  • Options
    cutz said:
    ever notice how the people they interview all seem like they have about 3 brain cells?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    cutz said:
    They look like a cult in search of a leader. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    cutz said:
    They look like a cult in search of a leader. 
    and they're so stupid they don't even realize they are protesting at the wrong fucking building. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,421
    Child molesters love masks??? Who knew??
  • Options
    Child molesters love masks??? Who knew??
    yeah, that was news to me. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Deplorables.
  • Options
    Wearing a mask is Tyranny!

I get to why people don't like the government telling them what to do but dear lord people, the whole fucking world is going through the same thing.
  • Options

I get to why people don't like the government telling them what to do but dear lord people, the whole fucking world is going through the same thing.
    i wonder if these idiots walk into a 7/11 with no shirts and no shoes and demand service at gun point. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042

i wonder if these idiots walk into a 7/11 with no shirts and no shoes and demand service at gun point. 
    7/11 barefoot? That’s gross. Tim Horton’s maybe.
This discussion has been closed.