The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    sports in America today.
    Good grief.
    It's a beautiful day here which I would never waste inside watching sports or any tv.
    Been outside cycling, running, walking the dog, working around the house, etc. And no need for a mask because I haven't been near anyone.
    So I don't notice that the only televised  "sports " is cornhole.
    Next up sitting on front porch with my dog and drinking some sort of small craft brewery DIPA.

I didn't waste the beautiful day either here in Wis., I was digging post holes which (builds character and is good for the shoulders my uncle tells me "it's good for ya builds muscle and character")  yeah bleep that lol!. the new deck I'm building, and mixing concrete for the footings.
    So I'm done for the day, come in & sit down for a minute with a beer in hand, & turned on ESPN for no goodl reason.  And that's what was on ESPN. BEAN BAGS is what we play while we're grilling burgers  getting drunk or stoned, and I thought to myself fuck this. crap.  If You're vulnerable stay home otherwise go back to normal full stadiums full concert venues I'm tired of this s***.
    Oh boo-dee-hoo cry me a river.
    People are dying in a pandemic...100,000+ already dead...healthcare workers are living with daily fear and anxiety that they will spread this virus to their families and their vulnerable patients...and you are crying because you can't have your PREFERENCE of circus to go with your beer and bread. 
    Take that shit to Breitbart where the other conservative snowflakes are crying in their beers.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    rgambs said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    sports in America today.
    Good grief.
    It's a beautiful day here which I would never waste inside watching sports or any tv.
    Been outside cycling, running, walking the dog, working around the house, etc. And no need for a mask because I haven't been near anyone.
    Next up sitting on front porch with my dog and drinking some sort of small craft brewery DIPA.

I didn't waste the beautiful day either here in Wis., I was digging post holes which (builds character and is good for the shoulders my uncle tells me "it's good for ya builds muscle and character")  yeah bleep that lol!. the new deck I'm building, and mixing concrete for the footings.
    So I'm done for the day, come in & sit down for a minute with a beer in hand, & turned on ESPN for no goodl reason.  And that's what was on ESPN. BEAN BAGS is what we play while we're grilling burgers  getting drunk or stoned, and I thought to myself fuck this. crap.  If You're vulnerable stay home otherwise go back to normal full stadiums full concert venues I'm tired of this s***.
    People are dying in a pandemic...100,000+ already dead...healthcare workers are living with daily fear and anxiety that they will spread this virus to their families and their vulnerable patients...and you are crying because you can't have your PREFERENCE of circus to go with your beer and bread. 
    Take that shit to Breitbart where the other conservative snowflakes are crying in their beers.
    my wife is a nurse (frontlines).  I drive semi truck.(supply chain)   We got a front row seat to the virus dude.  Wife & I both got it.  Had to stay home for 2 weeks.  Both
    A-symptomatic.
    Ive never read breitbart, or drudge or any of those.  Why you gotta sling mud dude?
    I just thought professional cornholing on espn takes/took the cake.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    RYME said:
    rgambs said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    sports in America today.
    Good grief.

my wife is a nurse (frontlines).  I drive semi truck.(supply chain)   We got a front row seat to the virus dude.  Wife & I both got it.  Had to stay home for 2 weeks.  Both
    A-symptomatic.
    Ive never read breitbart, or drudge or any of those.  Why you gotta sling mud dude?
    Maybe in your state things will open up so you can attend those events you dearly miss that’s your prerogative! I for one don’t give a damn about not attending any shows, games, movies any of it, I’m good with just being outdoors by the shore or by a river bank . I’m done socializing with large crowds ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    RYME said:
    "2020 ACL Pro Invitational Qualifier - Wilmington" Sports. (2020) from the 76ers Fieldhouse Wilmington Del. High-def series Live. TODAY!!
    Johnsonville ACL Cornhole championships on ESPN.
    Yes professional bag players wearing masks of course & no fans in the stands.  THIS is where we are for live sports on tv mid-June 2020.
    No concerts to go to or to look foward to until simeday in 2021 mabey.
    What the hell??

Aussie football is back and they actually have a few fans in the stands. It’s a very exciting sport with non stop action. FS1 shows games on the weekends but it’s on in the middle of the night. Good for either insomniacs or DVRs.
  • Options
    RYME said:
    rgambs said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    sports in America today.
    Good grief.

A-symptomatic.
    Maybe in your state things will open up so you can attend those events you dearly miss that’s your prerogative! I for one don’t give a damn about not attending any shows, games, movies any of it, I’m good with just being outdoors by the shore or by a river bank . I’m done socializing with large crowds ..
    WI has been open since mid May via suprime court ruling.  There are no events of anykind though.  Common sense goes a long way. Nobody is touring.  Thats fine.  I'm an outdoorsman too.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,360
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,931
    mickeyrat said:
    How many lives could of been saved if we were told to wear masks early on? Instead of being told it does nothing? Nothing makes me angrier then when someone tries to come in my store with no mask. I have zero tolerance or patience for that. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    How many lives could of been saved if we were told to wear masks early on? Instead of being told it does nothing? Nothing makes me angrier then when someone tries to come in my store with no mask. I have zero tolerance or patience for that. 

I totally agree!  It's such an easy thing to do.  Those like you who work in a store are there for hours.  People who come in to shop are generally there for just minutes.  Asking people to wear a mask is not a lot to ask.  I hope must of you customers are smart and caring enough to do that. 

When the pandemic hit, I stopped working at the bookstore and just do my book sales on line now.  I'm fortunate to basically be able to do mostly be retired (and certainly old enough to do so.)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    brianlux said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

I totally agree!  It's such an easy thing to do.  Those like you who work in a store are there for hours.  People who come in to shop are generally there for just minutes.  Asking people to wear a mask is not a lot to ask.  I hope must of you customers are smart and caring enough to do that. 

When the pandemic hit, I stopped working at the bookstore and just do my book sales on line now.  I'm fortunate to basically be able to do mostly be retired (and certainly old enough to do so.)
    Ha. Some lady said “but it’s uncomfortable “. I swear. A grown adult woman. I was shocked. Like I want to wear one for 10 hours. I have not tolerance for it. No mask, no entry. Period. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited June 2020
    This whole scamdemic is becoming embarrassing now...how long will the Government keep up this charade
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:
    This whole scamdemic is becoming embarrassing now...just waiting for the government to admit it
    Congrats. Sounds like no one close to you has died from it. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Scamdemic?
    What craziness.  

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    This whole scamdemic is becoming embarrassing now...just waiting for the government to admit it
    Obviously what do you think 
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    The Covid-19 scoreboard on the news networks has been taken off.  It was on display 24/7 for a few months.  Its gone now.  Why?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    nicknyr15 said:
    brianlux said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Ha. Some lady said “but it’s uncomfortable “. I swear. A grown adult woman. I was shocked. Like I want to wear one for 10 hours. I have not tolerance for it. No mask, no entry. Period. 

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    brianlux said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Masks have been proven that they don't make a difference...plus where were everyone's masks last year when over half a million people died of the flu...effing hypocrites
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    brianlux said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Toss her in jail and throw away the keys.
    But if you want to loot go right ahead.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,982
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Yup, 113,998 dead Americans thus far sounds like a scamdemic to me. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV

There are people on this forum who have lost friends and loved ones. There are people on this forum who work in health care and have dealt with the agony of this disease for weeks and months. Take your conspiracy theorist shitposting away from here, please. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
    Open your mind.

Oh wait...
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    brianlux said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Masks have been proven that they don't make a difference...plus where were everyone's masks last year when over half a million people died of the flu...effing hypocrites
    I dont often respond to obvious trolls but masks have been proven to make a difference.
    Also if you want to wear a mask wear a mask.

If you dont wear a mask you are being selfish. But in this era of agent Orange in the White House being selfish is the order of the day among the ignorant.

It's better to wear a mask and be 6 feet apart then to not wear a mask and be 6ft under.
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
    Why?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
    Open your mind.

Oh wait...
    Coming from someone who uses sexual connotations to attack people...I've taken screen shots of your disgusting comments 
  • Options
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
    Open your mind.

Oh wait...
    Coming from someone who uses sexual connotations to attack people...I've taken screen shots of your disgusting comments 
    Whoa! Screen shots of disgusting comments? Is that a thing? Or a guilty pleasure? Kids these days.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
    Why?

• Options
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
    Open your mind.

Oh wait...
    Whoa! Screen shots of disgusting comments? Is that a thing? Or a guilty pleasure? Kids these days.
    You tell me "Halifax to the Max" lol
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
    Open your mind.

Oh wait...
    You were quick in that defence of someone else do you have something to hide?
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Turn off your TV
    Open your mind.

Oh wait...
    Come on "Halifax to the Max" surely you have some mature debates to put across on this forum?
This discussion has been closed.