Options

**St. Louis 2022 Roll Call**

Comments

• Options
    I truly don't know what the difference is between GA2 and anything else. 
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    Hopefully the GA line isn't too long by the time I get there after the game, heh. Also need to figure out how I'm getting a poster and sticker, hmm...
  • Options
    Looking for 2 GA.
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    edited September 2022
    efroten2 said:
    efroten2 said:
    Drove by around 11am (30min ago) - I only saw a few people in line at GA, saw someone in a lawn chair on their laptop. Then furt8her down the street near 14th and Clarke I saw what I think is the Merch line that goes all the way around the corner down the entire side of the venue on Clarke st. Does that sound correct? Curious to know how long the line takes to get through... it's fully in the sun!

Went to Kingside Diner this morning, can confirm it was great. We went to Bar Italia last night and I do not recommend it!
    GA line is giving out numbered wristbands 
    What's the purpose of the wristbands? Does it allow you to leave and come back to get in line or just to show that you are who you are and didn't cut in line?
    Yes, have to be back at 4 to line up in the number order on the wristbands
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    Looking for a pair of GA for STL tonight. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,052
    efroten2 said:
    efroten2 said:
    Drove by around 11am (30min ago) - I only saw a few people in line at GA, saw someone in a lawn chair on their laptop. Then further down the street near 14th and Clarke I saw what I think is the Merch line that goes all the way around the corner down the entire side of the venue on Clarke st. Does that sound correct? Curious to know how long the line takes to get through... it's fully in the sun!

Went to Kingside Diner this morning, can confirm it was great. We went to Bar Italia last night and I do not recommend it!
    What's the purpose of the wristbands? Does it allow you to leave and come back to get in line or just to show that you are who you are and didn't cut in line?
    Yes. We have to be back by four and line up in the order of our numbers. They are going to walk us in in groups of 50 at a time. 
  • Options
    Looking to trade two GA’s for lower aisle pair in section 101,102,117 or 118 tonight. Can work out the switch through pm if this matches up with anyone
    2006 Cincinnati
    2014 Cincinnati Memphis
    2016 Tampa Jacksonville Greenville Lexington Chicago N1 Chicago N2
  • Options
    Will be rocking it out in 115 with my son. Anything happening after show?
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • Options
    does anyone know the general start/finish time of Josh's set? 
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
    JG144602 said:
    7:30 start for Josh per email from Ticketmaster yesterday. 
  • Options
    efroten2efroten2 Chicago Posts: 71
    GlowGirl said:
    efroten2 said:
    efroten2 said:
    Drove by around 11am (30min ago) - I only saw a few people in line at GA, saw someone in a lawn chair on their laptop. Then further down the street near 14th and Clarke I saw what I think is the Merch line that goes all the way around the corner down the entire side of the venue on Clarke st. Does that sound correct? Curious to know how long the line takes to get through... it's fully in the sun!

Yes. We have to be back by four and line up in the order of our numbers. They are going to walk us in in groups of 50 at a time. 
    Thanks... I ended up walking over around 12:30 to check out and the merch line and decided not stand in the 90 heat with no shade. It seemed the GA line was gone (the merch line overwhelmed it) so I talked to the guy at the GA entrance he gave explained the situation and I got wristband 150. Guess I'll head back around 4pm...
    1994: Bridge School Night 2
    1995: Sacramento, San Jose
    1998: Sacramento
    2001: Bridge School Night 2
    2003: St. Louis, Champaign, Irvine 1, Irvine 2, Chicago, East Troy, Noblesville
    2004: Grand Rapids
    2006: Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Cleveland, Milwaukee 2
    2007: Chicago (The Vic), Chicago (Lolla)
    2009: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
    2010: Noblesville
    2013: Chicago, San Diego
    2014: St. Louis, Milwaukee
    2016: Chicago 1 & 2
    2018: Chicago 1 & 2
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
  • Options
    efroten2 said:
    Thanks... I ended up walking over around 12:30 to check out and the merch line and decided not stand in the 90 heat with no shade. It seemed the GA line was gone (the merch line overwhelmed it) so I talked to the guy at the GA entrance he gave explained the situation and I got wristband 150. Guess I'll head back around 4pm...

What side of building is GA line/entrance?  Thanks.
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ OKC ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ 2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~
  • Options
    efroten2 said:

What side of building is GA line/entrance?  Thanks.
    It's the Ford entrance on 14th street.
  • Options
    christocchristoc St. Louis, MO Posts: 9
    So is merch open yet???? 
    St. Louis - 14
    Lexington - 16
    Fenway - 16 (missed)
    St. Louis - 22
  • Options
    BTW - Any idea if they have had a merch station near the GA area inside for any of these shows?
  • Options
    efroten2 said:
    BTW - Any idea if they have had a merch station near the GA area inside for any of these shows?
    I can see one inside near that entrance right now
    St. Louis - 14
    Lexington - 16
    Fenway - 16 (missed)
    St. Louis - 22
  • Options
    KS80184 said:
    JG144602 said:

Thanks, I know that the posted start time on the venue website and tickets say 7:30. Was just wondering if anyone knows how Josh's set times have been playing out at moat shows. Starting right away at 7:30? And how long does he typically play for? Was hoping to catch him playing Nutshell with Mike perhaps, but not sure what time I need to try to get there in order to potentially catch it (driving from several hours away).

• Options
    lis0805lis0805 Los Angeles, CA Posts: 19
    christoc said:
    So is merch open yet???? 
    Merch opened around 205. A few of us gave up that were on the other side of the stadium.  There’s only 3/4 sellers so going to try and get a poster inside tonight.
  • Options
    efroten2 said:
    efroten2 said:
    Drove by around 11am (30min ago) - I only saw a few people in line at GA, saw someone in a lawn chair on their laptop. Then furt8her down the street near 14th and Clarke I saw what I think is the Merch line that goes all the way around the corner down the entire side of the venue on Clarke st. Does that sound correct? Curious to know how long the line takes to get through... it's fully in the sun!

Yes, have to be back at 4 to line up in the number order on the wristbands
    Dang, I would have done that if I knew

• Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 890
    JG144602 said:
    KS80184 said:
    JG144602 said:

Thanks, I know that the posted start time on the venue website and tickets say 7:30. Was just wondering if anyone knows how Josh's set times have been playing out at moat shows. Starting right away at 7:30? And how long does he typically play for? Was hoping to catch him playing Nutshell with Mike perhaps, but not sure what time I need to try to get there in order to potentially catch it (driving from several hours away).

he plays for about 30 minutes.
  • Options
    RK50065 said:
    JG144602 said:
    KS80184 said:
    JG144602 said:

he plays for about 30 minutes.

Thank you
  • Options
    Rumor now is that the merch trailer outside isn’t restocking and will run out before 430pm…. 
    St. Louis - 14
    Lexington - 16
    Fenway - 16 (missed)
    St. Louis - 22
  • Options
    christoc said:
    Rumor now is that the merch trailer outside isn’t restocking and will run out before 430pm…. 

Damn
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    No more posters outside, last one around 520 

no stickers or stl shirts
    St. Louis - 14
    Lexington - 16
    Fenway - 16 (missed)
    St. Louis - 22
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    Hi everyone. Happy St Louis day!! It's finally here! 
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    In line to get in for reserved. Line is starting to get long. 
  • Options
    jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    Why would reserved seats be in line 3 hours before?
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Options
    Also, thanks to the touring fan folks and the Rearview Mirror Band. That was a great time and great event for suicide prevention. The band and everyone were great. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,549
    edited September 2022
    jwc6160 said:
    To try to get a poster from inside when the doors open. The outside line was a no go. Afterwards go chill out on our seats and relax. 
  • Options
    jwc6160 said:
    To try to get a poster from inside when the doors open. The outside line was a no go. Afterwards go chill out on our seats and relax. 
    Gotcha. Thanks
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022