Options

**St. Louis 2022 Roll Call**

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,895
    Came down with COVID. Need to drop my pair of STL GA. Plan to do it in the next 10 min.
    Sorry to hear about your luck man. Hope you're feeling better soon!

In other news, still ISO 2 GA! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Is there a beer share planned?

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    FOMO like a MOFO.  I’m in.  Looking for a pair.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,052
    I’m getting into St. Louis at around 5:30pm Saturday. Anything going on Saturday night? It will be my first time there. 
  • Options
    Any kind souls out there willing to pick me up a poster? ’ll be coming in from Nashville with a spare Nashville poster for trade or will pay. Unfortunately (possibly fortunately?) I won’t have time to do the 6 hr merch line deathmarch this time around. I had a great time with my line mates in Nash though. Massive thanks to sharing their waters and their kids/cousins bringing us water from Hattie B’s! Life saver!
  • Options
    My first time here. Can't wait for Sunday. 

• Options
    On the train now.  Looking forward to a great weekend in StL! 
  • Options
    CU293244 said:
    Any kind souls out there willing to pick me up a poster? ’ll be coming in from Nashville with a spare Nashville poster for trade or will pay. Unfortunately (possibly fortunately?) I won’t have time to do the 6 hr merch line deathmarch this time around. I had a great time with my line mates in Nash though. Massive thanks to sharing their waters and their kids/cousins bringing us water from Hattie B’s! Life saver!
    Will let you know if I snag an extra. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,408
    Pujols #698 last night. Could have a chance at 700 tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    Sitting at the airport in Nashville thinking the 4-5 hr drive from Chicago might not be so bad tomorrow.

Anyone have a lower level single available?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Dug1200 said:
    Sitting at the airport in Nashville there is a single section 116 row j available nowthinking the 4-5 hr drive from Chicago might not be so bad tomorrow.

There is a singles SEC 116 Row J available now.
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    Dug1200 said:
    Sitting at the airport in Nashville there is a single section 116 row j available nowthinking the 4-5 hr drive from Chicago might not be so bad tomorrow.

Thx, missed it and other errors. 

Don’t mind walking in w someone if they don’t want to deal w TM
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    On my train, it's finally happening! Ahhhhhh!
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    SHZA said:
    Pujols #698 last night. Could have a chance at 700 tomorrow! 

Oh please oh please! That would be so awesome.
  • Options
    Dug1200 said:
    Dug1200 said:

Thx, missed it and other errors. 

Don’t mind walking in w someone if they don’t want to deal w TM
    Yeah, I can definitely relate. I've been ISO 2 GA for this one for awhile. Haven't been able to get any from anyone here. But I did see them randomly on TM twice...only to be checking out and encounter "unexpected errors."
  • Options
    At the airport now. My flight boards in 15 minutes. Getting more excited by the minute. I am going solo so if anything fun is going on tonight let me know, or come find me bright and early in the GA line tomorrow and say hello. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    At the airport now. My flight boards in 15 minutes. Getting more excited by the minute. I am going solo so if anything fun is going on tonight let me know, or come find me bright and early in the GA line tomorrow and say hello. 
    My wife and I will be in the GA line, we need to say hi! Are you still running? I haven't been on the jogging thread in a while
  • Options
    Has anyone received an email with GA details yet?
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    My wife and I will be in the GA line, we need to say hi! Are you still running? I haven't been on the jogging thread in a while
    Awesome. Yes. Still running. Although since I have been traveling to see PJ for the past 2 weeks I am behind in all my exercise. Back to it next week. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Awesome. Yes. Still running. Although since I have been traveling to see PJ for the past 2 weeks I am behind in all my exercise. Back to it next week. 
    Good deal. This was the only show we could make work unfortunately (too many responsibilities with 4 kids at home).

I had to move my long run up a day to get it in so I could line up in the GA line tomorrow. Safe travels!
  • Options
    In search of 1 GA -  gonna go to line tomorrow and hope for best.  
    Any help would be appreciated! 
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 226
    edited September 2022
    For locals:  which metrolink station would you use on the IL side?  Parking car there.
    East Riverfront, 5th & Missouri, Emerson Park, Washington Park, Fairview Heights.
    All are in / around East St Louis - not a good reputation.  That's why I ask.

Post edited by Spurs14 on
  • Options
    In search of 1 GA -  gonna go to line tomorrow and hope for best.  
    Any help would be appreciated! 
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Spurs14 said:
    For locals:  which metrolink station would you use on the IL side?
    East Riverfront, 5th & Missouri, Emerson Park, Washington Park, Fairview Heights.

I'm not local, but had someone tell me to use East Riverfront.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,408
    edited September 2022
    Spurs14 said:
    For locals:  which metrolink station would you use on the IL side?

Are you parking there and then ride to the show? Fairview should be ok 
  • Options
    Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 226
    edited September 2022
    SHZA said:

Yes park and ride.  Should've put that in (since edited).

• Options
    kdiddykdiddy Posts: 733
    Soooo what’s happening’ Saturday night?? We are down from MN and Staying downtown.. probably gonna walk down to the stadium and hang down there during the game. 
  • Options
    Spurs14 said:
    SHZA said:

Yes park and ride.  Should've put that in (since edited).

Fairview Heights for sure. Big park and ride lot and in a better neighborhood. 
  • Options
    radiorob123radiorob123 Indianapolis Posts: 22
    I’ll be there tomorrow with my kid. Coming from Louisville tonight. Looking forward to it. This festival is great but I’m looking forward to being with a PJ crowd.
    08/20/16 - Wrigley Field
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I just checked into my hotel. Angad Arts Hotel. It is really cool. There is an art gallery downstairs and different art displays all over. Nice rooftop bar. Plus they upgraded me to a huge suite with a separate living  room area. If anyone wants to come grab a drink on the roof let me know. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on