Options

**St. Louis 2022 Roll Call**

Comments

• Options
    RK50065 said:
    Awesome, thanks! Is it an okay place to stay neighborhood wise?
    yep. right in the medical campus. go north on Euclid for good bars/restaurants.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    2 weeks to go! So, I see the fundraiser party Sunday afternoon, but where are we partying Saturday night?
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    mattcoz said:
    2 weeks to go! So, I see the fundraiser party Sunday afternoon, but where are we partying Saturday night?
    Post Malone show...
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    mattcoz said:
    Good question, I’ll be in town Saturday afternoon looking for some drinks.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    shmapshmap Posts: 359
    I'm coming down from Chicago Sunday morning by myself, hope to meet some of you at the pre-party!
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Be there, coming up from Atlanta.  When I got the tix lived in Chicago…..if I knew about this life changing move I would have picked Nashville.
    That’s life…..hopefully St Louis rocks!
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    Anyone know if Locust St. Apartments is walkable to and from the venue? Does downtown have Lime scooters? I just got back from Denver and we rode Lime scooters everywhere... so much cheaper than Uber and worrying about Surge hours. 
  • Options
    Anyone have STL GA's that want to trade for excellent lowers?
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    Anyone have STL GA's that want to trade for excellent lowers?
    Best of luck my man! I've been trying this intermittently for 2 years!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Question for those familiar with the venue, and I realize opinions may vary but looking for someone who has maybe actually sat in these sections. What’s better, front row of club in 103C or a back row in 101 section closest to but not behind the stage? The actual rows wouldn’t be that different, just a couple sections over or closer. Any X factor to the club level at all? 
  • Options
    Melzombie said:
    Anyone know if Locust St. Apartments is walkable to and from the venue? Does downtown have Lime scooters? I just got back from Denver and we rode Lime scooters everywhere... so much cheaper than Uber and worrying about Surge hours. 
    Locust Street Lofts? By Schlafly? Yes, it's walkable, suggest using Market St.

You might see a scooter here and there, but it is nothing like Denver. I wouldn't count on one being charged and available.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,212
    edited September 2022
    Melzombie said:
    The scooters used to be available but the city has now banned them 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 175
    I’m sure this is somewhere earlier in the thread but where is the pre-show party at Sunday afternoon?
  • Options
    Lukeat911 said:
    I’m sure this is somewhere earlier in the thread but where is the pre-show party at Sunday afternoon?
    Sunday, September 18th: St. Louis, MO – Enterprise Center
    Time: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
    Location: Schlafly 2100 Locust Street, St. Louis MO (314) 241-2337
    Beneficiaries: Vitalogy Foundation
    Organizer: Laura Trafton & Mindi Denson
    Socials: Facebook Event | Facebook Group
  • Options
    ry75guyry75guy Posts: 213
    I can’t wait! Taking my 10 year old daughter, Lilah, to her first Pearl Jam show. I’ve been fortunate to see them with my wife, older daughter and brother. And now, after a little delay, her. She’s so excited to finally see her Dad’s favorite band. 
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • Options
    Anyone have an extra ticket for the Cardinals game Sunday?
  • Options
    I was just on stubhub expecting there to be many cheap tickets.  The cheapest ticket is $69 before fees!  What?  Maybe this has something to do with the Build-a-Bear giveaway?  Guess I won't be going to the game.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    ddeschler said:
    I was just on stubhub expecting there to be many cheap tickets.  The cheapest ticket is $69 before fees!  What?  Maybe this has something to do with the Build-a-Bear giveaway?  Guess I won't be going to the game.
    has to do with great fans and Albert going for 700.
  • Options
    The (self-proclaimed) Best Fans in Baseball!
  • Options
    I don't think Pujols will get from 695->700 by next weekend.  Maybe prices will drop at the last minute.  Except for those damn Build-a-Bears.  It's a Sunday afternoon!  NFL!!!  Sheesh.  I guess they've got no NFL team though.  Think I'll probably play golf instead.
  • Options
    RK50065 said:
    ddeschler said:
    has to do with great fans and Albert going for 700.
    He probably won’t reach it but this is why games are selling out and prices are going up. Plus they are in first place and playing some really good ball. 
    I’m taking my 9 year old son to his first show and the game on Saturday. I’m glad I bought our tickets months ago. 
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    Recommendations for where to watch NFL games pre show on Sunday preferably with some good craft beer options?
  • Options
    ddeschler said:
    I don't think Pujols will get from 695->700 by next weekend.  Maybe prices will drop at the last minute.  Except for those damn Build-a-Bears.  It's a Sunday afternoon!  NFL!!!  Sheesh.  I guess they've got no NFL team though.  Think I'll probably play golf instead.
    There's also a Pujols bobblehead giveaway that day.

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Hi all. I do have 3 GA available for really good lowers (yes 3, that is not a typo), and I'm only looking for 2 tickets. Of course, if someone wanted to trade and only needed 2, that would be fine as well.

I don't want main floor behind GA (my wife is short and wont see anything). For a trade, I would be looking for sections very close to the stage on the sides - seats that people with very low 10C #'s would of gotten. Only reason were doing this is my wife has a recent health issue and she cant stand for hours on end at this time. And I do have contingency seats available to me near the back of Sec119 if I don't find a deal, so we'll be good no matter what.

Otherwise, if there's no deal to be found, I already have a 10C member in mind to offer a timed F2F drop when I dump off the tickets.
  • Options
    EddieshometownEddieshometown Evanston, IL Posts: 974
    I have seen SRO tickets available today on TM for STl is this GA?  Or SRO behind the upper deck seats ?
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • Options
    Sarava said:
    Hi all. I do have 3 GA available for really good lowers (yes 3, that is not a typo), and I'm only looking for 2 tickets. Of course, if someone wanted to trade and only needed 2, that would be fine as well.

I don't want main floor behind GA (my wife is short and wont see anything). For a trade, I would be looking for sections very close to the stage on the sides - seats that people with very low 10C #'s would of gotten. Only reason were doing this is my wife has a recent health issue and she cant stand for hours on end at this time. And I do have contingency seats available to me near the back of Sec119 if I don't find a deal, so we'll be good no matter what.

Otherwise, if there's no deal to be found, I already have a 10C member in mind to offer a timed F2F drop when I dump off the tickets.
    Trade for 118 Row G?
  • Options
    I have seen SRO tickets available today on TM for STl is this GA?  Or SRO behind the upper deck seats ?
    It's behind the stage in 200s.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    edited September 2022
    If anyone is looking to trade GA's for Secrion C row 10, PLEASE hit me up!!

Or @Sarava - if you're able to get the seats you're looking for without offloading the GA's, I'd be happy to buy those.
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    If you’re looking for things to do in St. Louis:

- our zoo is world class and it’s free. Legitimately one of the best in the world. The entirety of Forest Park is beautiful. Also a free art museum in the park near the zoo. Dogtown is a cool Irish neighborhood right by the zoo that has some great pubs. Believe there’s also a hot air balloon festival the weekend of the show. 
    - the soulard neighborhood has a farmers market on Saturday morning that started in the 1700s. Really cool old neighborhood worth checking out. The patio at mcgurk’s is great and Venice cafe is a great, off the wall place for a drink. 
    - food: Mac’s local eats has the best burger in town. Gramophone has great sandwiches and is in a cool, up and coming neighborhood. The Hill is an old Italian neighborhood with incredible food. Broadway oyster bar has great seafood/Cajun near the arena. Blues city deli another great sandwich option. 

Hope you’re all able to get out and enjoy our city 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,911
    Just added STL yesterday. I have never been there. Looking forward to it!!