Options

**St. Louis 2022 Roll Call**

Comments

• Options
    biggamecbcbiggamecbc Stl Posts: 60
    Sarava said:
    Hi all. I do have 3 GA available for really good lowers (yes 3, that is not a typo), and I'm only looking for 2 tickets. Of course, if someone wanted to trade and only needed 2, that would be fine as well.

I don't want main floor behind GA (my wife is short and wont see anything). For a trade, I would be looking for sections very close to the stage on the sides - seats that people with very low 10C #'s would of gotten. Only reason were doing this is my wife has a recent health issue and she cant stand for hours on end at this time. And I do have contingency seats available to me near the back of Sec119 if I don't find a deal, so we'll be good no matter what.

Otherwise, if there's no deal to be found, I already have a 10C member in mind to offer a timed F2F drop when I dump off the tickets.
    I have 2 10c tickets in section 116 Row J seats 1 and 2 that I'd be willing trade for your GA seats.

My wife and I actually live in St. Louis 

My email is degreeffm@cbchs.org
  • Options
    EnjoyBeingEnjoyBeing Posts: 125
    edited September 2022
    N/A
    Post edited by EnjoyBeing on
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Hey all, I have a trade worked out. Thanks for the messages and well wishes.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,835
    Still ISO 2 GA. Can buy them or trade for my SEC. C tix.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    I have a pair in 114. Looking for a single in 108 to sit with someone. If you need a pair and have a single in 108, please message me. We would have to walk in together. Cheers 
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    SHZA said:
    Melzombie said:
    Anyone know if Locust St. Apartments is walkable to and from the venue? Does downtown have Lime scooters? I just got back from Denver and we rode Lime scooters everywhere... so much cheaper than Uber and worrying about Surge hours. 
    The scooters used to be available but the city has now banned them 
    What?! Damn, I was counting on those. I used them a lot when I was in town last year.

• Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    ddeschler said:
    I don't think Pujols will get from 695->700 by next weekend.  Maybe prices will drop at the last minute.  Except for those damn Build-a-Bears.  It's a Sunday afternoon!  NFL!!!  Sheesh.  I guess they've got no NFL team though.  Think I'll probably play golf instead.
    697 and counting. *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,085
    edited September 2022
    How about a couple of these in STL?

Nothing as it Seems
    Of the Earth
    Blood
    Smile
    Habit
    Grievance
    Retrograde
    Alright
    Tremor Christ
    River Cross 

or all of them 
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,261
    mattcoz said:
    SHZA said:
    Melzombie said:
    Anyone know if Locust St. Apartments is walkable to and from the venue? Does downtown have Lime scooters? I just got back from Denver and we rode Lime scooters everywhere... so much cheaper than Uber and worrying about Surge hours. 
    The scooters used to be available but the city has now banned them 
    What?! Damn, I was counting on those. I used them a lot when I was in town last year.

Yeah, apparently teenagers were riding them all over downtown, zooming down sidewalks and terrorizing tourists and such. 

• Options
    I have tickets in 101 and my friend has tickets in 115 about the same row.  Which should we sit in and which would sell?  101 closer to the stage but concerned about obstructions from that side view.  Thanks for any help!
  • Options
    St Louis locals, how safe and walkable is it to and from the Enterprise Center when staying at either Le Meridian downtown or Hotel St Louis Autograph Collection? Not familiar with area and want to set my expectations accordingly. Appreciate any insight! Also, any recommended local places to eat around this area?
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I have one St Louis ticket available - Sect 104 row A - if someone is interested in trying to coordinate a ticket drop on TM or meet at the arena and enter together.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,856
    PJ-Cubs said:
    I have one St Louis ticket available - Sect 104 row A - if someone is interested in trying to coordinate a ticket drop on TM or meet at the arena and enter together.
    Just PM'd you
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    --
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    JS10524 said:
    I have tickets in 101 and my friend has tickets in 115 about the same row.  Which should we sit in and which would sell?  101 closer to the stage but concerned about obstructions from that side view.  Thanks for any help!
    Seat and row numbers are key. If you're higher up in the section and, in the case of the 101s further side stage than not, I'd keep the 115s simply because you'll experience a more comprehensive view of the stage. Just my .02
  • Options
    St Louis locals, how safe and walkable is it to and from the Enterprise Center when staying at either Le Meridian downtown or Hotel St Louis Autograph Collection? Not familiar with area and want to set my expectations accordingly. Appreciate any insight! Also, any recommended local places to eat around this area?
    We are staying at the Hotel St. Louis. Looks like about a 15min walk. I assume there will be people out in the streets, but safe for the most part for a bit after the show. 
  • Options
    Certainly walkable to enterprise center. I lived in that neighborhood and never felt that it was unsafe. There will be other tourists around and concert goers after the show  
  • Options
    I'll be driving to STL Saturday morning from Chicago. Staying at the Pear Tree Inn which is about 15 mins away from the Enterprise Center. Have a ticket to the Cardinals game Saturday night. Waking up early Sunday morning to go wait in the merch line. Walk back to the hotel and then go stand in the pit line. So Stoked for this weekend! 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,957
    I am staying at the Angard Arts Hotel. Anyone else staying there?
  • Options
    I'll be driving to STL Saturday morning from Chicago. Staying at the Pear Tree Inn which is about 15 mins away from the Enterprise Center. Have a ticket to the Cardinals game Saturday night. Waking up early Sunday morning to go wait in the merch line. Walk back to the hotel and then go stand in the pit line. So Stoked for this weekend! 
    We are staying at the Pear Tree as well. We are arriving early Sunday afternoon. 
  • Options
    Staying on the IL side at Drury Inn Fairview Heights, will take the metrolink to the Enterprise Center Sunday morning to line up for GA. 

DROP THE LEASH in STL!
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    anyone else coming solo? I'm staying at an airbnb at Locust St. Apartments. Does anyone know if this is walkable after the show? Also, does St. Louis have Lime scooters to get around? 
  • Options
    Melzombie said:
    anyone else coming solo? I'm staying at an airbnb at Locust St. Apartments. Does anyone know if this is walkable after the show? Also, does St. Louis have Lime scooters to get around? 
    Definitely walkable, take Locust to Tucker to Market St and make a right. I'll be in seats Section 104 row U Seat 10

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I am staying at the Angard Arts Hotel. Anyone else staying there?
    That's an awesome hotel! Have a blast while you're in town.  Across the street from the hotel has amazing blues/jazz music. Must see for St. Louis
  • Options
    Where's the merch going to be, and what time? Did you see email or post somewhere?
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,883
    Where's the merch going to be, and what time? Did you see email or post somewhere?

There was a general post that merch will be available before all the shows, starting at 1:00 (though the booths don't always open right at 1:00). Locations generally announced day of show.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Melzombie said:
    Locust street lofts or level on locust? The former would be a bit of a hike. No scooters. 
  • Options
    mpedone said:

There was a general post that merch will be available before all the shows, starting at 1:00 (though the booths don't always open right at 1:00). Locations generally announced day of show.
    Okay thanks for responding. I assume by email. In years past i've wasted the day waiting in line for merch. Not sure what I'll do this year. Sometimes if you get inside right away, you can go straight to the inside booths and get everything you need. Also, in the event I cannot get what I want, or if you cannot, can we call each other? :)

• Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,883
    mpedone said:

Okay thanks for responding. I assume by email. In years past i've wasted the day waiting in line for merch. Not sure what I'll do this year. Sometimes if you get inside right away, you can go straight to the inside booths and get everything you need. Also, in the event I cannot get what I want, or if you cannot, can we call each other? :)

I was a little off on the location announcement, but it's usually pretty obvious when you get to the arena - there will be two lines of PJ fans: one will have chairs, the other will have poster tubes. Chairs is GA, tubes is Merch. Follow mrtsurt on Instagram (and maybe Twitter?). He posts the show-specific merch the morning of the show (pretty early, too). I think Pearl Jam's social media accounts do, too.

Most people have seemed to have luck going to booths inside just after doors open this year (not my jam as I'd rather wait at midday and stash my merch in the car/hotel room than have to keep track of it during/after the show). Depending on the merch situation, you might even be able to wait until after the show - leaving Toronto, I saw people buying posters from the booth on the concourse. I wouldn't recommend that, but if you're not stressed about getting specific stuff, it is an option.

Sadly, I contracted covid in Canada and have had to cancel our plans for Nashville and St Louis, so no more merch for me this tour. I still follow these threads, though, as I'm a glutton for the punishment of what could have been.

"I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    edited September 2022
    mpedone said:
    mpedone said:

I was a little off on the location announcement, but it's usually pretty obvious when you get to the arena - there will be two lines of PJ fans: one will have chairs, the other will have poster tubes. Chairs is GA, tubes is Merch. Follow mrtsurt on Instagram (and maybe Twitter?). He posts the show-specific merch the morning of the show (pretty early, too). I think Pearl Jam's social media accounts do, too.

Most people have seemed to have luck going to booths inside just after doors open this year (not my jam as I'd rather wait at midday and stash my merch in the car/hotel room than have to keep track of it during/after the show). Depending on the merch situation, you might even be able to wait until after the show - leaving Toronto, I saw people buying posters from the booth on the concourse. I wouldn't recommend that, but if you're not stressed about getting specific stuff, it is an option.

Sadly, I contracted covid in Canada and have had to cancel our plans for Nashville and St Louis, so no more merch for me this tour. I still follow these threads, though, as I'm a glutton for the punishment of what could have been.

Unfortunately the posters in Hamilton were gone by the time the show ended. I was fortunate however, and set up a trade for one. I contracted COVID about a week and half before the Hamilton show, so I was out of isolation and able to attend both there and Toronto. Honestly it was sort of a relief to get it then and not have to worry about getting it in Canada and missing Nashville, STL and OKC. I feel for you having to miss the shows. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on