**NYC Lottery Results**

Comments

• Tiz10 said:
    For those going to MSG and have RESERVED seats, what are your member numbers looking like? I'm curious to see how my 308xxx stacks up with others that scored seats.
    I'm in the 704xxx so I'll be in the nosebleeds. Can't complain, my first show ever in the garden, wanted to see PJ there since I watched Live at the Garden 03 when I was a kid.
  • Anyone have an extra single ticket?
    4/30/03 Uniondale, NY
    7/8/03 MSG
    7/9/03 MSG
    7/14/03 Holmdel, NJ
    10/1/04 Reading Penn
    10/3/05 Philly
    5/13/06 Hartford, CT
    5/27/06 Camden, NJ aka Philly
    5/31/06 Storytellers Taping
    6/1/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/3/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/19/08 Camden, NJ
    6/24/08 MSG
    6/25/08 MSG
    6/27/08 Hartford, CT
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-27-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-30-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-31-2009
    Hartford, CT 05-15-2010
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    New York, New York 05-20-2010
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 (PJ20)
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 (PJ20)
    Philadelphia, PA 09-02-2012 (Made In America)
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Pittsburgh, PA 10-11-2013
    Buffalo, NY 10-12-2013
    Hartford, CT 10-25-2013
  • chrisg72chrisg72 Posts: 112
    Has anyone who only chose MSG not hear anything? I have not received any email at all. 
    9.28.96 - 9.29.96 - 9.1.00 - 6.3.06 - 6.24.08 - 6.25.08 - EV 8.7.08 - 10.30.09 - 5.20.10 - 5.21.10 - 9.11.11
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Denied yet again. So pissed. I put in for msg every year they play there and not fucking once have i got a ticket. I even live in ny. Then see these assholes put in for 5 shows and get nyc. Its the only show  i ever try for due to close to home. So fucking done with this nonsense. 
    We get you’re not happy but why start attacking other people?   The system isn’t perfect but there are always going to be fans who miss out because demand way exceeds the supply of tickets. 
    I have to agree to disagree.  There should 100% be a show limit. It is kind of ridiculous TC would allow someone who won all 4 canada shows, baltimore. st louis, and nashville to also win MSG when some fans only put in for MSG.  I would say the system is definitely skewed and needs to be adjusted.  All in all I signed up for the shitmaster verified fan presale in case I didnt get tickets through the lottery.  In other words I fully expect ticketmaster to not have any tickets left come thursday so should be a blast.
    Why? You want 10c to tell people “sorry, we have tickets but since you won 2 shows we’re going to sell them in the public market?”

Every single person who won multiple shows that includes MSG out MSG first and also lesser desired shows than went into rounds 4 and 5. What’s wrong with that?
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 385
    mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Denied yet again. So pissed. I put in for msg every year they play there and not fucking once have i got a ticket. I even live in ny. Then see these assholes put in for 5 shows and get nyc. Its the only show  i ever try for due to close to home. So fucking done with this nonsense. 
    We get you’re not happy but why start attacking other people?   The system isn’t perfect but there are always going to be fans who miss out because demand way exceeds the supply of tickets. 
    I have to agree to disagree.  There should 100% be a show limit. It is kind of ridiculous TC would allow someone who won all 4 canada shows, baltimore. st louis, and nashville to also win MSG when some fans only put in for MSG.  I would say the system is definitely skewed and needs to be adjusted.  All in all I signed up for the shitmaster verified fan presale in case I didnt get tickets through the lottery.  In other words I fully expect ticketmaster to not have any tickets left come thursday so should be a blast.
    Why? You want 10c to tell people “sorry, we have tickets but since you won 2 shows we’re going to sell them in the public market?”

Every single person who won multiple shows that includes MSG out MSG first and also lesser desired shows than went into rounds 4 and 5. What’s wrong with that?
    It would just even out the playing field a little bit.  
  • mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:

Not really
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 385
    mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:

Not really
    I guess I will have to just see how thursday goes and see if I am going to have to wait at the box office day of show like in 2016 for 8 hours.  
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    Tiz10 said:
    Scored Reserved Seats, Member Number 308104. Interested to see what seats my number put me in. Never been to the Garden before so I don't have any expectations of where i "wanna sit". Flying in from south Florida to experience my favorite band at one of the most iconic venues in the world, it's like a dream come true.
    I'm around your number and in 2016 I had seats in section 118.  I expect it to be a little different since this tour has only 2 northeast shows and more 10c tickets were available. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    WOW.  denied.  my one show request.  my home town show.  supposedly a 99% chance of scoring tickets, and yet, with the 1%.  total bummer.  in the scheme of things, first time ever shut out so really, very fortunate.  beyond that, as much as i love PJ, and i so do - so much so that i've seen them 45+ times in 7 countries ... in the end, it's just a concert.  big bummer though. 
    99% was not the odds for NYC
    I thought on the page when you chose your tix, i saw a green box with 99% that were for odds of getting?  Perhaps i misunderstood.  Anyhoo, whatevs - no biggie.  10 years ago i would be upset guess I'm older and wiser now?  Not really, just older, haha.  Bottomline, i really can't complain.  Firstly, not scoring tix to ANY concert, in the scheme of things - mega first world problem!  Secondly, I've been VERY fortunate.  I've lost count, but definitely over 45 shows seeing PJ, and EVERY time, with 10c tix.  Not always mine, but always 10c.  Besides, there will be tickets to be had, even 10c with the fan-to-fan sales so hopefully I'll be there.  And if not?  Life goes on.  ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:

Not really
    Exactly what I was saying.  Hey too bad you want Denver and nobody else does, you already won Nashville so this Denver 10c ticket is going thru the secondary market!

people go nuts when they lose, its absurd
    This could be the day
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    WOW.  denied.  my one show request.  my home town show.  supposedly a 99% chance of scoring tickets, and yet, with the 1%.  total bummer.  in the scheme of things, first time ever shut out so really, very fortunate.  beyond that, as much as i love PJ, and i so do - so much so that i've seen them 45+ times in 7 countries ... in the end, it's just a concert.  big bummer though. 
    I thought on the page when you chose your tix, i saw a green box with 99% that were for odds of getting?  Perhaps i misunderstood.  Anyhoo, whatevs - no biggie.  10 years ago i would be upset guess I'm older and wiser now?  Not really, just older, haha.  Bottomline, i really can't complain.  Firstly, not scoring tix to ANY concert, in the scheme of things - mega first world problem!  Secondly, I've been VERY fortunate.  I've lost count, but definitely over 45 shows seeing PJ, and EVERY time, with 10c tix.  Not always mine, but always 10c.  Besides, there will be tickets to be had, even 10c with the fan-to-fan sales so hopefully I'll be there.  And if not?  Life goes on.  ;)
    Well hello there!
    I think the most amusing posts are ones believing odds were 99% for MSG because they entered first couple hours and the odds were listed as that but never checked back or realized that it wasn't a predictive model but rather a real time assessment that would change as more people entered.   Nor could they figure out those odds weren’t correct for some reason even if they didn’t understand exactly why and/or couldn’t fathom what was going on at the moment they entered. 

How do those folks get through life? 
    *raises hand*
    hahahahahaha.  shockingly, i do amazingly well in life thank you. i LOVE this new lottery system, i remember back in 2005 taking off work, hitting refresh for hours, etc. to get tix to italy shows and etc., etc. etc.and having to do that for years.  stress inducing beyond belief.  now i just enter and that's it, get em or not. 

I put in my request and saw the 99% and thought - wow, that's crazy!  just assumed pj got a ridiculous # of fan club tix, ha - never ever checked back, just waited for my email to show up and no, didn't realize it was a predictive model as i simply didn't put much thought into it.  hahahaha.  i also don't sweat it anymore.  if i score a seat great, and if not life will go on.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    edited January 2020
    mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:

Could you imagine this forum if 10c put some random suppression on the number of shows you could purchase? Lol 
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684
    nycrats said:
    MSG tickets and hotel booked. Hotel Pennsylvania literally across the street from the Garden
    It’s cheap, and I’ve never stayed there but heard some stories about hotel penn. bed bugs, small decrepit rooms, etc. so heard some ok stories but it has a bad reputation if you care about any of those things.
    I stayed at Hotel Penn for TOTD at the Garden. Think I paid like $100. It was a little grimey. If my wife was with me she would have walked out. Didn’t bother me though, just needed a place to crash. I booked it again for PJ, but treated myself and got a nicer looking renovated room for $174 so we shall see.
  • Wrangler said:
    I read someone who joined weeks ago got tickets...that’s the ultimate FU
    Seniority doesn’t mean anything for these lotteries. I always let my membership lapse and renew it right before a tour announcement. Won Wrigley 18 GA and just won on MSG with priority 1-GA/2-Res
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    edited January 2020
    Wrangler said:
    I read someone who joined weeks ago got tickets...that’s the ultimate FU
    Seniority doesn’t mean anything for these lotteries. I always let my membership lapse and renew it right before a tour announcement. Won Wrigley 18 GA and just won on MSG with priority 1-GA/2-Res
    It does mean something for people that end up in seats; very much so. Of course if you win!
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

Get_Right said:
    Well hello there!
    hey friend!  from your post earlier i'm guessing you were unlucky as well?  otherwise i'd shamelessly flirt for your spare. ;)  hahahaha.  hope you are well and hope to score tix and if not such is life.  be great to see you all again though, it's been far too long!  even the last pj show i went to - brooklyn i think? - meet-ups were just NOT the same.  miss my pj peeps.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    Get_Right said:
    Well hello there!
    hey friend!  from your post earlier i'm guessing you were unlucky as well?  otherwise i'd shamelessly flirt for your spare. ;)  hahahaha.  hope you are well and hope to score tix and if not such is life.  be great to see you all again though, it's been far too long!  even the last pj show i went to - brooklyn i think? - meet-ups were just NOT the same.  miss my pj peeps.
    Yeah nothing for me.  No worries though I will find a way in.  Even if I have to pony up $$$. Be great to catch up. It has been awhile!
    oh damn!  i didn't realize there was a deadline for registering as a verified fan.  bummer.  my own damn fault for not really reading and just entering for 10c tix.  that pretty much guarantees i won't be scoring a ticket on my own (extremely difficult for me to make ticket purchases while at work, and yea i am NOT taking of work to try for a ticket anymore, haha).

guess i'll have to hope to score from fan-to-fan sale.  or if anyone has a spare now please keep a dreamer in mind. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• chrisg72 said:
    Has anyone who only chose MSG not hear anything? I have not received any email at all. 
    Yes. I still haven’t. 
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    Shut out for MSG but it’s ok come on fall leg with some Boston / Hartford shows please.

came on this morning just to see the melt downs , never disappoints. Also if you live in NYC and did not get a ticket , there are always tickets day of show that everyone is trying to offload an extra. So you will get in just keep checking.

Boston 2 in 2016 there were 100’s of extra tickets floating round online or Facebook to meet up with someone. Got a great ticket less than 2 hours before the show started. So again if you live in NYC you will get in if You keep
    your eyes out. 

Also so I did not win but does not say if it was GA or Resevered when do I find that out :) 
  • mackobumackobu Posts: 19
    Hey all, if anyone decides not to go to msg, please let me know!  It’s the only show I could do this year and it’s actually on my birthday!   Thanks in advance!  
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    Anyone get good MSG news today? I still haven't heard anything (msg was my #2 so wasn't hopeful to begin with)? My buddy had MSG as his #1 and still hasn't heard anything.
  • mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:

Not really
    Exactly what I was saying.  Hey too bad you want Denver and nobody else does, you already won Nashville so this Denver 10c ticket is going thru the secondary market!

This logic is flawed.   The demand for 10Club tickets is there every show.   To think that one show wouldn't fill the quota and they'd push those 10 club tickets off to public/secondary market is hard to believe.  I've seen multiple people in each show thread get shutout when that's the only show they've chosen.  So the demand is there.   

Even better to meet you in the middle...IF and a big IF the Ten Club quota isnt filled for a show, run a second drawing for the remaining 10 club tickets for that show, and allow members a chance to win even if they have already won 10 club tickets in the first drawing.   The second drawing would be the only chance to score ten club tickets for multiple shows.  But as I said above, I think the demand is there for every show...so the second drawing would be few and far between. 

2023 Austin 1 & 2
    Ottawa 09/03
    MSG 1 & 2
    2013 Brooklyn (10/18, 10/19) Philadelphia (10/21, 10/22)
    2012 Atlanta 09/22
    2009 Albany 06/08 (Eddie Solo)
    2008 Bonnaroo 6/14
    2006 Albany 05/12
    2005 Philadelphia 10/03
    2000 Saratoga Springs 08/27
  • JM144705 said:
    Anyone get good MSG news today? I still haven't heard anything (msg was my #2 so wasn't hopeful to begin with)? My buddy had MSG as his #1 and still hasn't heard anything.
    I saw someone get their credit card charged this morning. I haven’t heard either way. I emailed Ticketmaster customer service hoping to get some info. I’m not holding out too much hope though. 
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:

Not really

This logic is flawed.   The demand for 10Club tickets is there every show.   To think that one show wouldn't fill the quota and they'd push those 10 club tickets off to public/secondary market is hard to believe.  I've seen multiple people in each show thread get shutout when that's the only show they've chosen.  So the demand is there.   

Even better to meet you in the middle...IF and a big IF the Ten Club quota isnt filled for a show, run a second drawing for the remaining 10 club tickets for that show, and allow members a chance to win even if they have already won 10 club tickets in the first drawing.   The second drawing would be the only chance to score ten club tickets for multiple shows.  But as I said above, I think the demand is there for every show...so the second drawing would be few and far between. 

TM doesn’t want to give all the tickets to the club. 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    mace1229 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:

Could you imagine this forum if 10c put some random suppression on the number of shows you could purchase? Lol 
    Isn’t it funny how people are never happy? For years it was “there aren’t enough 10c tickets” now it’s “there’s too many 10c tickets”. No wonder no one from management responds to you people, it’s never good enough. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,659
    Looking for an MSG for me

I like puppies and music 

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Acknowledging up front that a lot of people have work/personal/economic/other situations that make this not feasible:

Travel for shows. 

If you live in the high demand northeast markets (hell even if you don’t), get out of town and check out Pearl Jam somewhere else. It’s fun. I started doing it a few years ago and can’t recommend it enough. The Hold Steady now has stopped touring and just does 3-4 night stints in a few cities each year - I heard an interview with Craig Finn where he talked about how it’s a lot more fun to make a little trip around a show or two than it is to catch a band at your local venue on a Monday night. 

There are a variety of ways you can do this to fit your particular situation. Grab a bunch of buddies and fly to another city for a weekend. Take your spouse on a trip to Europe that just happens to coincide with a PJ date or two. Jump in the car and road trip to a second-tier market. Try and arrange a work trip at just the right time (I’m thinking about trying this last one out this year). 

Definitely push every button you can to try and get into the Garden. Getting tickets here is tough as hell, but that’s part of what makes the shows so great; most people in the crowd are amped to be in the building because it took a lot of effort, money and/or luck. But why not head out to St. Louis or OKC, or Canada? It takes a little more work than just waiting on bands to come to you, but it’s worth it.  You won’t regret it; if you’re at all like me you’ll start wondering why you haven’t been doing it for years. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • tdawe said:
    Acknowledging up front that a lot of people have work/personal/economic/other situations that make this not feasible:

Travel for shows. 

If you live in the high demand northeast markets (hell even if you don’t), get out of town and check out Pearl Jam somewhere else. It’s fun. I started doing it a few years ago and can’t recommend it enough. The Hold Steady now has stopped touring and just does 3-4 night stints in a few cities each year - I heard an interview with Craig Finn where he talked about how it’s a lot more fun to make a little trip around a show or two than it is to catch a band at your local venue on a Monday night. 

There are a variety of ways you can do this to fit your particular situation. Grab a bunch of buddies and fly to another city for a weekend. Take your spouse on a trip to Europe that just happens to coincide with a PJ date or two. Jump in the car and road trip to a second-tier market. Try and arrange a work trip at just the right time (I’m thinking about trying this last one out this year). 

Definitely push every button you can to try and get into the Garden. Getting tickets here is tough as hell, but that’s part of what makes the shows so great; most people in the crowd are amped to be in the building because it took a lot of effort, money and/or luck. But why not head out to St. Louis or OKC, or Canada? It takes a little more work than just waiting on bands to come to you, but it’s worth it.  You won’t regret it; if you’re at all like me you’ll start wondering why you haven’t been doing it for years. 
    I regret not doing this when I was younger with fewer responsibilities. But now I have a wife and two young girls. It would be really selfish of me to pull them out of school for a week so I could see a band in Denver. I had to pull a whole lot of strings just to get a night off. And that doesn’t even take the cost into consideration. 

I think that it’s great that people can do this. In a few years this may be what I can do. Until then I’ll do my best to see them local to my area. Plus my wife would probably kill me if I booked a long trip for March and they end up playing Boston or Hartford in the fall.