**NYC Lottery Results**

Comments

• jp307677jp307677 Posts: 417
    It’s 6am Sunday morning...my card was charged last night around 7:30pm ET, but as of now no confirmation email.
    I’d like to be confident I got tickets...maybe they’re just behind on the confirmation emails. The “Timeline” page also does not show the Jan 18 process is complete as of now. 
    I bet many of you won and think you’ve lost because no email yet.
  • I have had a membership for 10+ years I think I’ve won tickets - 1 time with wife’s account .. good luck y’all see when you come to Philly. 
  • I think the most amusing posts are ones believing odds were 99% for MSG because they entered first couple hours and the odds were listed as that but never checked back or realized that it wasn't a predictive model but rather a real time assessment that would change as more people entered.   Nor could they figure out those odds weren’t correct for some reason even if they didn’t understand exactly why and/or couldn’t fathom what was going on at the moment they entered. 

How do those folks get through life? 
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Anyone still waiting on any sort of email?  I haven’t heard either way. 
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,954
    I’m happy to be in for MSG.  Bummed I struck out on Baltimore, Nashville and St. Louis.  Win some, lose some. 

Thank you Ten Club.  =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• imca43imca43 Posts: 54
    edited February 2020
    Denied yet again. So pissed. I put in for msg every year they play there and not fucking once have i got a ticket. I even live in ny. Then see these [personal attack removed by admin] put in for 5 shows and get nyc. Its the only show  i ever try for due to close to home. So fucking done with this nonsense. 
    Post edited by Sea on
    Buffalo, New York (October 01, 1996)
    Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016)
    Philadelphia 2 (April 29, 2016)
    imca43 said:
    Denied yet again. So pissed. I put in for msg every year they play there and not fucking once have i got a ticket. I even live in ny. Then see these assholes put in for 5 shows and get nyc. Its the only show  i ever try for due to close to home. So fucking done with this nonsense. 
    We get you’re not happy but why start attacking other people?   The system isn’t perfect but there are always going to be fans who miss out because demand way exceeds the supply of tickets. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• SoybeansSoybeans Posts: 256
    imca43 said:
    Denied yet again. So pissed. I put in for msg every year they play there and not fucking once have i got a ticket. I even live in ny. Then see these assholes put in for 5 shows and get nyc. Its the only show  i ever try for due to close to home. So fucking done with this nonsense. 
    Same. They make it worse by setting expectations high saying "the majority of fans will get tix". Why tease us like that?  Been in 10c for almost 30 years and seen this whole thing get worse with each tour. 
    90 shows and counting...some of my favs: Randall's Island night 2, Milwaukee '95 night 2, Hawaii '06, St Johns '05, PJ20!
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 385
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    We get you’re not happy but why start attacking other people?   The system isn’t perfect but there are always going to be fans who miss out because demand way exceeds the supply of tickets. 
    I have to agree to disagree.  There should 100% be a show limit. It is kind of ridiculous TC would allow someone who won all 4 canada shows, baltimore. st louis, and nashville to also win MSG when some fans only put in for MSG.  I would say the system is definitely skewed and needs to be adjusted.  All in all I signed up for the shitmaster verified fan presale in case I didnt get tickets through the lottery.  In other words I fully expect ticketmaster to not have any tickets left come thursday so should be a blast.
  • People - it makes no difference where you live or how many times you have put in previously.  The rules are clearly stated.  Doesn't make anyone else an asshole if they out in for NYC#1 as the show with the longest odds and then for all of the other shows that pretty much guarantee a draw for tickets if you are smart enough to complete the process correctly.
    Get.  The.  Fuck.  Over.  Yourselves.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,550
    People - it makes no difference where you live or how many times you have put in previously.  The rules are clearly stated.  Doesn't make anyone else an asshole if they out in for NYC#1 as the show with the longest odds and then for all of the other shows that pretty much guarantee a draw for tickets if you are smart enough to complete the process correctly.
    Get.  The.  Fuck.  Over.  Yourselves.  
    Exactly. 
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    I have to agree to disagree.  There should 100% be a show limit. It is kind of ridiculous TC would allow someone who won all 4 canada shows, baltimore. st louis, and nashville to also win MSG when some fans only put in for MSG.  I would say the system is definitely skewed and needs to be adjusted.  All in all I signed up for the shitmaster verified fan presale in case I didnt get tickets through the lottery.  In other words I fully expect ticketmaster to not have any tickets left come thursday so should be a blast.
    I hear you.  But we all knew going in that there was no limit on the number of shows people could win.  That’s an argument you should be taking up with the ten club before the tickets go on sale.  

I get that it’s frustrating.  But there are simply too many fans for too few tickets. 

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Last time I tried Verified for PJ it said Demand too high, so I even got scewed for that.  Oh it's all the same. If you don't get PJ lottery you gotta jump through ALL the hoops man.  But if you want it bad enough you will get in. Be diligent and just keep trying through the boards. Lots can happen in 2 months, I had to sell tickets for Chicago and Boston due to my partner being ill and I was more than happy to sell them at face to fans. It actually made me feel better doing that if I couldn't go. 
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Soybeans said:
    imca43 said:
    Same. They make it worse by setting expectations high saying "the majority of fans will get tix". Why tease us like that?  Been in 10c for almost 30 years and seen this whole thing get worse with each tour. 
    Because it's true?
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Yeah.  That didn't happen.  The only people that won MSG had it as their first choice.  The only people that won Baltimore had it as their first choice. 
  • GetRight13GetRight13 Posts: 587
    edited January 2020
    I love the people who won two or more shows telling people who didn't even one or people who only put in for one and didn't win to stop complaining. Lol. System is flawed... Every member should only be allowed to win one show per tour leg and that's it.  That would allow more people across the board to win shows.. Put in for the show you want ten club tickets for and buy the rest through ticketmaster if you want to go to more. Hell I see people on here complaining that they only won one or two shows.... Wow... Be happy that you won one and move on. 
    Post edited by GetRight13 on
    2023 Austin 1 & 2
    Ottawa 09/03
    MSG 1 & 2
    2013 Brooklyn (10/18, 10/19) Philadelphia (10/21, 10/22)
    2012 Atlanta 09/22
    2009 Albany 06/08 (Eddie Solo)
    2008 Bonnaroo 6/14
    2006 Albany 05/12
    2005 Philadelphia 10/03
    2000 Saratoga Springs 08/27
  • Argument in order of ridiculous to more ridiculous:
    1. I live where the show is...
    2. I only put in for that 1 show...
    3. I have been a member for x amount of years (seniority)
    4. I'm mad that other people won and I didn't
    5. Why do I pay for a membership each year if I cant get tickets?!

Death, Taxes, and Ten Club members complaining about PJ Tix.
    This could be the day
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Yeah.  That didn't happen.  The only people that won MSG had it as their first choice.  The only people that won Baltimore had it as their first choice. 
    I definitely saw some people in here say they won everything they put in for and some were for 4 shows or more.  It's fine though, last time in 2016 I didnt win either and waited at MSG from 8am til 330-4pm and got tickets at the box office.  Wasn't the most ideal situation waiting in line for that long but since ticketmaster is the worst I had to.
    I love the people who won two or more shows telling people who didn't even one or people who only put in for one and didn't win to stop complaining. Lol. System is flawed... Every member should only be allowed to one show per tour leg and that's it.  That would allow more people across the board to win shows.. Put in for the show you want ten club tickets for and buy the rest through ticketmaster if you want to go to more. Hell I see people on here complaining that they only one won or two shows.... Wow... Be happy that you won one and move on. 
    Yeah I have seen multiple stop complaining posts but those are the same people that probably won 4 shows and got all their picks.  Its easy to not complain when stuff works in your favor but if it were the other way around they would be doing the exact same thing.  
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    I definitely saw some people in here say they won everything they put in for and some were for 4 shows or more.  It's fine though, last time in 2016 I didnt win either and waited at MSG from 8am til 330-4pm and got tickets at the box office.  Wasn't the most ideal situation waiting in line for that long but since ticketmaster is the worst I had to.
    Yeah, but noone won MSG and Baltimore on one account. 

If the only shows someone was willing to select were NYC or Baltimore, or they were GA or bust, they took that risk. Noone was stopping them from also entering the better odds shows or seat options.
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    They didn't.
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    They didn't.

Some people did if they selected the right shows and seat options
  • GetRight13GetRight13 Posts: 587
    edited January 2020
    I love the people who won two or more shows telling people who didn't even one or people who only put in for one and didn't win to stop complaining. Lol. System is flawed... Every member should only be allowed to one show per tour leg and that's it.  That would allow more people across the board to win shows.. Put in for the show you want ten club tickets for and buy the rest through ticketmaster if you want to go to more. Hell I see people on here complaining that they only one won or two shows.... Wow... Be happy that you won one and move on. 
    Yeah I have seen multiple stop complaining posts but those are the same people that probably won 4 shows and got all their picks.  Its easy to not complain when stuff works in your favor but if it were the other way around they would be doing the exact same thing.  
    Exactly

It's like "stop complaining, now let me brag about the 4 shows I won, but I'm still pissed I didn't win that 5th one" 
    Post edited by GetRight13 on
    2023 Austin 1 & 2
    Ottawa 09/03
    MSG 1 & 2
    2012 Atlanta 09/22
    2008 Bonnaroo 6/14
    2006 Albany 05/12
    2005 Philadelphia 10/03
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    They didn't.

I could see winning 2 or 3 if you used BA for lower demand shows.  But I doubt anyone got "4 shows or more".
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    They didn't.

I could see winning 2 or 3 if you used BA for lower demand shows.  But I doubt anyone got "4 shows or more".
    I saw people get all 4 Canadian shows
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    They didn't.

Same here
    2023 Austin 1 & 2
    Ottawa 09/03
    MSG 1 & 2
    2012 Atlanta 09/22
    2008 Bonnaroo 6/14
    2006 Albany 05/12
    2005 Philadelphia 10/03
  • imca43 said:
    Lol this is nothing. you should see how phish fans are with the trading and hoarding. They buy tickets to shows their not even going to trade
    Exactly

It's like "stop complaining, now let me brag about the 4 shows I won, but I'm still pissed I didn't win that 5th one" 
    haha yup hopefully thursday wont be as bad as a regular ticketmaster public sale.  If not then I will be waiting at MSG day of show for 8 hours like i did for the 2016 tour.  Woof
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    They didn't.

Well, 4 Canadian shows is only worth 3 American...
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I struck out for MSG ... I’m looking for 1 ticket to MSG .... please send me a PM if you have an extra ticket to MSG