**NYC Lottery Results**

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    I lost. And it is ok.  Always a crapshoot for MSG.
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,351
    MSG tickets and hotel booked. Hotel Pennsylvania literally across the street from the Garden
    It’s cheap, and I’ve never stayed there but heard some stories about hotel penn. bed bugs, small decrepit rooms, etc. so heard some ok stories but it has a bad reputation if you care about any of those things.
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1 '21 Jersey Shore '22 MSG  '24: MSG1, MSG2
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Denied yet again. So pissed. I put in for msg every year they play there and not fucking once have i got a ticket. I even live in ny. Then see these assholes put in for 5 shows and get nyc. Its the only show  i ever try for due to close to home. So fucking done with this nonsense. 
    We get you’re not happy but why start attacking other people?   The system isn’t perfect but there are always going to be fans who miss out because demand way exceeds the supply of tickets. 
    I have to agree to disagree.  There should 100% be a show limit. It is kind of ridiculous TC would allow someone who won all 4 canada shows, baltimore. st louis, and nashville to also win MSG when some fans only put in for MSG.  I would say the system is definitely skewed and needs to be adjusted.  All in all I signed up for the shitmaster verified fan presale in case I didnt get tickets through the lottery.  In other words I fully expect ticketmaster to not have any tickets left come thursday so should be a blast.
    Yeah.  That didn't happen.  The only people that won MSG had it as their first choice.  The only people that won Baltimore had it as their first choice. 
    I definitely saw some people in here say they won everything they put in for and some were for 4 shows or more.  It's fine though, last time in 2016 I didnt win either and waited at MSG from 8am til 330-4pm and got tickets at the box office.  Wasn't the most ideal situation waiting in line for that long but since ticketmaster is the worst I had to.
    They didn't.

Some people did if they selected the right shows and seat options
    I could see winning 2 or 3 if you used BA for lower demand shows.  But I doubt anyone got "4 shows or more".
    I saw people get all 4 Canadian shows
    Well, 4 Canadian shows is only worth 3 American...
    This is so funny!
  • on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Denied yet again. So pissed. I put in for msg every year they play there and not fucking once have i got a ticket. I even live in ny. Then see these assholes put in for 5 shows and get nyc. Its the only show  i ever try for due to close to home. So fucking done with this nonsense. 
    We get you’re not happy but why start attacking other people?   The system isn’t perfect but there are always going to be fans who miss out because demand way exceeds the supply of tickets. 
    I have to agree to disagree.  There should 100% be a show limit. It is kind of ridiculous TC would allow someone who won all 4 canada shows, baltimore. st louis, and nashville to also win MSG when some fans only put in for MSG.  I would say the system is definitely skewed and needs to be adjusted.  All in all I signed up for the shitmaster verified fan presale in case I didnt get tickets through the lottery.  In other words I fully expect ticketmaster to not have any tickets left come thursday so should be a blast.
    Yeah.  That didn't happen.  The only people that won MSG had it as their first choice.  The only people that won Baltimore had it as their first choice. 
    I definitely saw some people in here say they won everything they put in for and some were for 4 shows or more.  It's fine though, last time in 2016 I didnt win either and waited at MSG from 8am til 330-4pm and got tickets at the box office.  Wasn't the most ideal situation waiting in line for that long but since ticketmaster is the worst I had to.
    They didn't.

Some people did if they selected the right shows and seat options
    I could see winning 2 or 3 if you used BA for lower demand shows.  But I doubt anyone got "4 shows or more".
    I saw people get all 4 Canadian shows
    Well, 4 Canadian shows is only worth 3 American...
    🤣🤣🤣
    2023 Austin 1 & 2
    Ottawa 09/03
    MSG 1 & 2
    2013 Brooklyn (10/18, 10/19) Philadelphia (10/21, 10/22)
    2012 Atlanta 09/22
    2009 Albany 06/08 (Eddie Solo)
    2008 Bonnaroo 6/14
    2006 Albany 05/12
    2005 Philadelphia 10/03
    2000 Saratoga Springs 08/27
  • nycrats said:
    MSG tickets and hotel booked. Hotel Pennsylvania literally across the street from the Garden
    It’s cheap, and I’ve never stayed there but heard some stories about hotel penn. bed bugs, small decrepit rooms, etc. so heard some ok stories but it has a bad reputation if you care about any of those things.
    While this is true, the same can be said for so many NYC hotels.  Even the 5 star ones get bed bug problems.
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    hotel penn is close, but so many other wonderful cheap places to stay.  I have a few favorites that I like in NYC.  Hotel Penn is a party hotel no doubt.  If you don’t care about cleanliness you good.  
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,347
    I love the people who won two or more shows telling people who didn't even one or people who only put in for one and didn't win to stop complaining. Lol. System is flawed... Every member should only be allowed to win one show per tour leg and that's it.  That would allow more people across the board to win shows.. Put in for the show you want ten club tickets for and buy the rest through ticketmaster if you want to go to more. Hell I see people on here complaining that they only won one or two shows.... Wow... Be happy that you won one and move on. 
    This will never happen. Just try again next time. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG Fenway 9.15.24 Fenway 9.17.24
  • I love the people who won two or more shows telling people who didn't even one or people who only put in for one and didn't win to stop complaining. Lol. System is flawed... Every member should only be allowed to win one show per tour leg and that's it.  That would allow more people across the board to win shows.. Put in for the show you want ten club tickets for and buy the rest through ticketmaster if you want to go to more. Hell I see people on here complaining that they only won one or two shows.... Wow... Be happy that you won one and move on. 
    This is a flawless idea, then everyone knows that they can only win 1 show.  75% put in for MSG thinking that if they only put in for that then it is the only one they can win and will.  Majority will still lose and shows like St. Louis will only release 1/3 of the 10C tix they would have because nobody can select a backup or 2nd show.  TM then gets the non-sold 10C tix for all other shows and the secondary prices skyrocket!  You have a future at TM corporate offices!!
    This could be the day
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    False. People won Baltimore with second choice. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Proof?
    I love the people who won two or more shows telling people who didn't even one or people who only put in for one and didn't win to stop complaining. Lol. System is flawed... Every member should only be allowed to win one show per tour leg and that's it.  That would allow more people across the board to win shows.. Put in for the show you want ten club tickets for and buy the rest through ticketmaster if you want to go to more. Hell I see people on here complaining that they only won one or two shows.... Wow... Be happy that you won one and move on. 
    I’ve literally seen people start bitching around 4:30, then get tickets, then tell everyone else to chill out about not getting tickets. Lol. Hilarious. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    False.  If anything, people THINK they won Baltimore with the second choice.
    imca43 said:
    Lol this is nothing. you should see how phish fans are with the trading and hoarding. They buy tickets to shows their not even going to trade
    It’s no different here. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Proof?
    Hearsay!
    This could be the day
    nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Proof?
    @tempo_n_groove
  • nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Proof?
    @tempo_n_groove
    He corrected himself
    edited January 2020
    nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Ok whatever you say. I honestly don’t care. I’m just glad the lottery is over and I dint have to read these threads anymore. People aren’t allowed to be upset and vent about not getting tickets without be yelled at by people who won tickets to chill out. It’s ridiculous. This place gets worse by the day. Between that and then the people who can’t read a fuckin email about ga or reserved. Uggghh. Enough already. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Proof?
    @tempo_n_groove
    He admitted he was confused.
  • nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    imca43 said:
    Ok whatever you say. 
    The person you referenced did exactly that.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Would have been nice to use my fan club number for my 60th show but I lost.   This is what it is like being a fan in the northeast.  
    Fingers crossed the fall leg won’t be this bad.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Would have been nice to use my fan club number for my 60th show but I lost.   This is what it is like being a fan in the northeast.  
    Fingers crossed the fall leg won’t be this bad.   
    Exactly. On to stubhub because unless I have something valuable to trade here, I prob won’t end up getting extras here. 
  • I love the people who won two or more shows telling people who didn't even one or people who only put in for one and didn't win to stop complaining. Lol. System is flawed... Every member should only be allowed to win one show per tour leg and that's it.  That would allow more people across the board to win shows.. Put in for the show you want ten club tickets for and buy the rest through ticketmaster if you want to go to more. Hell I see people on here complaining that they only won one or two shows.... Wow... Be happy that you won one and move on. 
    This is a flawless idea, then everyone knows that they can only win 1 show.  75% put in for MSG thinking that if they only put in for that then it is the only one they can win and will.  Majority will still lose and shows like St. Louis will only release 1/3 of the 10C tix they would have because nobody can select a backup or 2nd show.  TM then gets the non-sold 10C tix for all other shows and the secondary prices skyrocket!  You have a future at TM corporate offices!!
    No, put in for as many shows as you want... Put in your back ups... 1,2,3rd priority.. All that. But you only win one.  If you don't win your first then you still have a chance to win your 2 or 3rd and so on. The goal here is everyone only has the chance to win one of the shows the put in for.  Not all 4. I don't agree with people wining mutiple shows while others win none. If you only put in for one show with no backups and lose then so be it.    If everyone has a chance to win only one show it levels the playing field.  Thanks for your condescending response though. 
    2023 Austin 1 & 2
    Ottawa 09/03
    MSG 1 & 2
    2012 Atlanta 09/22
    2008 Bonnaroo 6/14
    2006 Albany 05/12
    2005 Philadelphia 10/03
    No, put in for as many shows as you want... Put in your back ups... 1,2,3rd priority.. All that. But you only win one.  If you don't win your first then you still have a chance to win your 2 or 3rd and so on. The goal here is everyone only has the chance to win one of the shows the put in for.  Not all 4. I don't agree with people wining mutiple shows while others win none. If you only put in for one show with no backups and lose then so be it.    If everyone has a chance to win only one show it levels the playing field.  Thanks for your condescending response though. 
    Your missing the point.  People will still go all in for 1 show, miss out, and complain.  You cant change that.  I also can see by your profile that you went to both MSG shows in 2016, both Brooklyn shows in 2013, and both Philly shows in 13.  Those are high demand tough shows to get into and you went, so the system clearly isn't flawed and has worked for you.
    This could be the day
  • I know you can't change that.  I just think the odds would be better for each show if you eliminated that chance for people to win multiple shows per tour leg.  And speaking of all the shows I've been to that you mention... I've only won ten club tickets to one and it was MSG 1 2016...the rest were through ticketmaster public or stubhub.   I still think my idea would give better chances to everyone.  
    2023 Austin 1 & 2
    Ottawa 09/03
    MSG 1 & 2
    2012 Atlanta 09/22
    2008 Bonnaroo 6/14
    2006 Albany 05/12
    2005 Philadelphia 10/03
  • I know you can't change that.  I just think the odds would be better for each show if you eliminated that chance for people to win multiple shows per tour leg.  And speaking of all the shows I've been to that you mention... I've only won ten club tickets to one and it was MSG 1 2016...the rest were through ticketmaster public or stubhub.   I still think my idea would give better chances to everyone.  
    You can improve your odds by trying for less in demand shows. 
    I know you can't change that.  I just think the odds would be better for each show if you eliminated that chance for people to win multiple shows per tour leg.  And speaking of all the shows I've been to that you mention... I've only won ten club tickets to one and it was MSG 1 2016...the rest were through ticketmaster public or stubhub.   I still think my idea would give better chances to everyone.  
    You can improve your odds by trying for less in demand shows. 
    Lol 
    Well I disagree.  I think you would just end up with less 10C tickets at lower priority shows.  All the people complaining that they didn't get MSG or Baltimore only put in for those.  Then they complain that others got STL, Nashville, and Baltimore.  I'm sure if the people who lost out on MSG or Baltimore put in for STL and Nashville also would have won 1 or both of the lower priority STL and Nashville shows.  Sorry some people got lucky and others didn't, but you got lucky in 2016 when others didn't.  I live in Mass and have put in for every MSG show since I became a 10C member 13 years ago.  I have never won a single one and I get it because that is always the highest priority show with the lowest odds.  Shit happens, the lotto is not perfect but these ideas people come up with wont make it better, it just makes you feel like it would in the moment.
    This could be the day
  • nycrats said:

I stayed there 10 years ago and it was a dump.
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    edited January 2020
    For those of you staying in NYC, i suggest trying to book a hotel that is near the 8th avenue subway line which are the A, C and E.  I'm a native new yorker and its safe to travel on the subway after a show.  I always jump on the train after a show and I live in east NY brooklyn. the trains are always crowded late at night even on a Monday night.  congrats to the NYC lottery winners. 
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Tiz10Tiz10 Posts: 270
    For those going to MSG and have RESERVED seats, what are your member numbers looking like? I'm curious to see how my 308xxx stacks up with others that scored seats.
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)