**NYC Lottery Results**

Comments

• GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 760
    Totally shut out for NYC. I am at show 98 and wanted 100 to be MSG. My hometown show. I didnt read carefully and am not in the verified fan lottery either. Been battling w cancer and surgeries and treatments for 18 months... i was waiting and praying on this and went 1 for 3 today... got Nashville. Im so sad about all of this. How can i not even be in the door for MSG? 

If anyone has an extra... please keep me in mind! Linda GTFLYGIRL.  ❤
  • WOW.  denied.  my one show request.  my home town show.  supposedly a 99% chance of scoring tickets, and yet, with the 1%.  total bummer.  in the scheme of things, first time ever shut out so really, very fortunate.  beyond that, as much as i love PJ, and i so do - so much so that i've seen them 45+ times in 7 countries ... in the end, it's just a concert.  big bummer though. 
    99% was not the odds for NYC
  • nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 407
    Shut out of MSG and Baltimore...and Ottowa on the Canada side for best available. Bummed. Were the odds 99% for MSG as stated above? I thought they were lower.
  • vedder6vedder6 Posts: 86
    I’m in for MSG!!   Got shutout of Baltimore.  But I’m happy.  Wasn’t expecting to hit for the garden.  
    47 shows and counting.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    H E L P

GM151575 said:
    TA243471 said:
    GM151575 said:
    CO278952 said:
    GM151575 said:
    405OK said:
    GM151575 said:
    405OK said:
    GM151575 said:
    Using non-scientific, purely anecdotal, comment based evidence; it seems  BA was a highly successful option. I don’t recall seeing it as an option, but I wouldn’t have picked it anyway. Oh well 
    If you picked GA and reserved for msg, then you picked BA. It’s automatic when both were selected. 
    Where did it say that? 
    Say it? Once both were selected, a best available box appeared with a check mark. 
    Doesn’t seem fair, that’s should be two priorities. 
    Not fair?
    Seems to be confusion.  “Best available” is not a priority selection, you had to choose ga or reserved, one of them as a top priority. Correct? 

Wrong.  There was a box for best available, or if you chose both of the other 2, it just checked all 3.
    Yes, then that is definitely not right. Every other lottery has been choose one or the other as priority. I don’t see how they could allow both as one priority. If people put best available, didn’t get ga but got reserved over people that just but reserved priority one...then yes that’s bullshit. 
    Someone please help. I give up. 
    You should give up, because a lot of “best available” that didn’t get ga took reserves away from people that put reserve priority one. 

They picked our random number once, like the song, ONCE. If you picked RES, they drew your number ONCE. If you picked BA, they drew your number ONCE. If you picked GA they drew your number... wait for it...ONCE

by picking RES your are electing to skip over GA and just take seats. It’s not like BA are getting their numbers drawn a second time.

Two scenarios,
    lets say my number was the 20,000 number picked in the draw. I lose, no matter whether I picked BA or RES or peanut butter and jelly

if my number was the 125th number drawn, I’d win GA if I picked GA or BA, or seats if I picked RES.

BUT my number gets drawn the one time. ONCE.
  • nicky-p38 said:
    Shut out of MSG and Baltimore...and Ottowa on the Canada side for best available. Bummed. Were the odds 99% for MSG as stated above? I thought they were lower.
    No there’s another thread that has what they were towards the end. I believe the poster was confused as it was a little confusing. When I put in my request it was 99% for reserved, I think ultimately reserved went down to a little over 50%. But unfortunately those percentages had nothing to do with when you requested. 
  • I’m so angry with people going to multiple shows and booking flights and I asked for 1 ticket anywhere in the building in my own city. That’s all. 1 ticket, my billing address is Brooklyn, I’ve lived here for 36 years. 1st PJ 10C show was 96. I only ever buy local shows and it seems like that should be the very 1st priority of the 10C. I haven’t seen PJ since the last time they were here as I don’t have the money to tour to see them. It’s pretty infuriating and really depressing. All the rest of these tickets in all these other sales are gonna go directly to scalpers. 
    Couldn't you just watch the ticket exchange like a hawk on top of trying to get tickets when they go on sale?
    Yes which I’ll be doing. I’m just saying that if we’re playing “fair” it should be hometown fans get divided out and get first shot. It’s very easy to see who put in for 1 show and just wants to go to that vs people touring with the band. Preference to the people who live in the city and surrounding areas should be given (for all shows and I’ve been saying this for years) for 10C seats. The band is visiting that city to see the people there. Especially with 1 show in the biggest city. Where scalping is perhaps the worst. 

I’m extremely happy for everyone who got in and I’ll be fighting for a way in that building till they step on stage but it shouldn’t have to be that way. 
    I feel you there.

Seems like priority should be given to people based on proximity of the billing zip code to the venue.
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    I’m so angry with people going to multiple shows and booking flights and I asked for 1 ticket anywhere in the building in my own city. That’s all. 1 ticket, my billing address is Brooklyn, I’ve lived here for 36 years. 1st PJ 10C show was 96. I only ever buy local shows and it seems like that should be the very 1st priority of the 10C. I haven’t seen PJ since the last time they were here as I don’t have the money to tour to see them. It’s pretty infuriating and really depressing. All the rest of these tickets in all these other sales are gonna go directly to scalpers. 
    Couldn't you just watch the ticket exchange like a hawk on top of trying to get tickets when they go on sale?
    Yes which I’ll be doing. I’m just saying that if we’re playing “fair” it should be hometown fans get divided out and get first shot. It’s very easy to see who put in for 1 show and just wants to go to that vs people touring with the band. Preference to the people who live in the city and surrounding areas should be given (for all shows and I’ve been saying this for years) for 10C seats. The band is visiting that city to see the people there. Especially with 1 show in the biggest city. Where scalping is perhaps the worst. 

I’m extremely happy for everyone who got in and I’ll be fighting for a way in that building till they step on stage but it shouldn’t have to be that way. 
    I feel you there.

Seems like priority should be given to people based on proximity of the billing zip code to the venue.

Well, being from the Seattle area, I should be agreeing, but I wont. 
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula, Dana Point 1 & 2
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    I’m so angry with people going to multiple shows and booking flights and I asked for 1 ticket anywhere in the building in my own city. That’s all. 1 ticket, my billing address is Brooklyn, I’ve lived here for 36 years. 1st PJ 10C show was 96. I only ever buy local shows and it seems like that should be the very 1st priority of the 10C. I haven’t seen PJ since the last time they were here as I don’t have the money to tour to see them. It’s pretty infuriating and really depressing. All the rest of these tickets in all these other sales are gonna go directly to scalpers. 

I feel you there.

Then they might as well pass an ordinance that they play their shows in proportion to where the most fans are. All these 99% shows outside the N East might be a hint for the community.

but they get to do it their way. They like hitting all the in between places. That’s obvious by now. Sucks for us in NY but it is what it is.
  • GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    They picked our random number once, like the song, ONCE. If you picked RES, they drew your number ONCE. If you picked BA, they drew your number ONCE. If you picked GA they drew your number... wait for it...ONCE

by picking RES your are electing to skip over GA and just take seats. It’s not like BA are getting their numbers drawn a second time.

Two scenarios,
    lets say my number was the 20,000 number picked in the draw. I lose, no matter whether I picked BA or RES or peanut butter and jelly

if my number was the 125th number drawn, I’d win GA if I picked GA or BA, or seats if I picked RES.

I think the point is that in the past people had to pick GA or Reserved.  There was no best available option.  So if someone wanted GA, then GA was priority one.  Then they could put Reserved as priority two to make sure they were in the building.  Now with BA, the people that want GA could just put BA as their number one priority and then if they miss out on GA they are still 1st priority for reserved (in the past they would have been 2nd or lower).  So for the last tour if someone wanted to go to NY and Bal, they may have done first priority GA for NY, then 2nd for GA for Bal, then 3rd got Reserved NY and 4th for reserved Bal.  now it is just 1st NY BA and 2nd Bal for BA.  This new method is taking the opportunity for seats away from people that wanted reserved as priority 1.

but we knew these are the new rules.  So no one should be surprised.  I had NY reserved as number 1, but it would have been no different if I did GA or BA because I was shut out.  But I will be doing BA in the future because it seems you have a better chance of getting tickets since you are eligible for GA and reserved
  • LCLC Posts: 278
    Just watched Live at the Garden for the 432nd time. I’m fired up.
    8-29-00 Mansfield, 6-29-03 Montreal, 7-2-03 Mansfield, 7-3-03 Mansfield, 7-11-03, Mansfield, 9-28-04 Boston, 9-29-04 Boston, 10-8-04 Kissimmee, 9-15-05 Montreal, 9-16-05 Ottawa, 5-12-06 Albany, 5-13-06 Hartford, 5-24-06 Boston, 5-25-06 Boston, 6-28-08, Mansfield, 6-30-08 Mansfield, 5-15-10 Hartford, 5-17-10 Boston, 7-19-13 Chicago, 10-15-13 Worcester, 5-2-16 New York City, 8-5-16 Boston, 8-7-16 Boston
    EV- 2008, 2011 Boston
  • I’m so angry with people going to multiple shows and booking flights and I asked for 1 ticket anywhere in the building in my own city. That’s all. 1 ticket, my billing address is Brooklyn, I’ve lived here for 36 years. 1st PJ 10C show was 96. I only ever buy local shows and it seems like that should be the very 1st priority of the 10C. I haven’t seen PJ since the last time they were here as I don’t have the money to tour to see them. It’s pretty infuriating and really depressing. All the rest of these tickets in all these other sales are gonna go directly to scalpers. 

I feel you there.

Then they might as well pass an ordinance that they play their shows in proportion to where the most fans are. All these 99% shows outside the N East might be a hint for the community.

but they get to do it their way. They like hitting all the in between places. That’s obvious by now. Sucks for us in NY but it is what it is.
    That’s not what I’m saying at all. Every single person who can comes to the NY shows, it’s great everyone loves it, but as NYers we should have a first shot. If you’re in Seattle, anywhere else, same thing. A NYer shouldn’t have a chance at a Seattle show until you give the natives a shot. It’s a tour, they are touring and coming to the cities. Give those say in a 50 mile radius some more weighted chance to get in the building, especially if they are only requesting a hometown show. I love this band, these shows are so important to me as a human. I have a very busy life (as we all do), I don’t get real time off work and taking just one day for a show is actually a huge deal. So I can’t go to Baltimore or wherever. I have NYC, and I’m far from the only fan in this position. 

Sometimes I’m having a terrible day and I’ll think to myself “yeah but PJ hasn’t been in NY for a few years, seems like we’re due soon, you’re gonna look back on this when you’re screaming ‘I’m still Alive’ with this PJ family and realize you made it through all this bullshit and are here once again, in the garden, the chapel where we sing as a choir. 

I actually think this presale wasn’t horrible. It seems like in other markets people got their tix, people are generally happy, it doesn’t seem like much fuckery has gone on, I’m just saying give hometowners a chance to see the band in their city. Especially with 1 show, especially on an election year new album tour.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

And what happens to fans who live in an area where they will never play? They’re just out of luck, then? 

I have no idea why you think that living in a city where they’ve played dozens of times and where you’ve had dozens of opportunities for “hometown shows” should give you priority over people from other cities. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    GR280729 said:

Two scenarios,

I think the point is that in the past people had to pick GA or Reserved.  There was no best available option.  So if someone wanted GA, then GA was priority one.  Then they could put Reserved as priority two to make sure they were in the building.  Now with BA, the people that want GA could just put BA as their number one priority and then if they miss out on GA they are still 1st priority for reserved (in the past they would have been 2nd or lower).  So for the last tour if someone wanted to go to NY and Bal, they may have done first priority GA for NY, then 2nd for GA for Bal, then 3rd got Reserved NY and 4th for reserved Bal.  now it is just 1st NY BA and 2nd Bal for BA.  This new method is taking the opportunity for seats away from people that wanted reserved as priority 1.

but we knew these are the new rules.  So no one should be surprised.  I had NY reserved as number 1, but it would have been no different if I did GA or BA because I was shut out.  But I will be doing BA in the future because it seems you have a better chance of getting tickets since you are eligible for GA and reserved
    Why are we still going on about the seating? New system is better and makes much more sense. The end.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • MO122718 said:
    Does anyone know what the final odds were for NYC? Just curious as was shut out for best available. On to verified fan!!
    I had checked around 2pm on the 15th and it was sitting at 66%.
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    The last post I saw right before tickets started being drawn was 9% for GA and 57% for Reserved
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula, Dana Point 1 & 2
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    Lot of quality melts tonight 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • demonscarsdemonscars Posts: 92
    edited January 2020

And what happens to fans who live in an area where they will never play? They’re just out of luck, then? 

I have no idea why you think that living in a city where they’ve played dozens of times and where you’ve had dozens of opportunities for “hometown shows” should give you priority over people from other cities. 
    Ugh. It’s not about the specific city, I think they should do it for every tour stop. I cannot magically bring them to your area. That’s not what this conversation is about though. I’m also not at all saying shut out those who wanna tour with the band and go to distant shows, that’s a great part of the fandom. 

Think of it this way: the preference system that you now have for what shows you want to go to most. But if you live in/around that place, have that show in first (or only) position, that should heavily weight you getting tickets for that show. Think of it as a 1st 1st choice.

edit: for people who don’t have any shows near them and haven’t in a long time (remember I miss every other tour they do, I only get to even try to see them here, so that’s years of waiting in itself), perhaps you could assign a city of your choice that would be most convenient and call that your “hometown”. 
    Post edited by demonscars on
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428

I feel you there.

That’s not what I’m saying at all. Every single person who can comes to the NY shows, it’s great everyone loves it, but as NYers we should have a first shot. If you’re in Seattle, anywhere else, same thing. A NYer shouldn’t have a chance at a Seattle show until you give the natives a shot. It’s a tour, they are touring and coming to the cities. Give those say in a 50 mile radius some more weighted chance to get in the building, especially if they are only requesting a hometown show. I love this band, these shows are so important to me as a human. I have a very busy life (as we all do), I don’t get real time off work and taking just one day for a show is actually a huge deal. So I can’t go to Baltimore or wherever. I have NYC, and I’m far from the only fan in this position. 

Sometimes I’m having a terrible day and I’ll think to myself “yeah but PJ hasn’t been in NY for a few years, seems like we’re due soon, you’re gonna look back on this when you’re screaming ‘I’m still Alive’ with this PJ family and realize you made it through all this bullshit and are here once again, in the garden, the chapel where we sing as a choir. 

I actually think this presale wasn’t horrible. It seems like in other markets people got their tix, people are generally happy, it doesn’t seem like much fuckery has gone on, I’m just saying give hometowners a chance to see the band in their city. Especially with 1 show, especially on an election year new album tour.
    That’s what the priority listing is for. Unfortunately with only two northeast shows on this leg getting tickets was going to be really difficult no matter what the system is. They’d have to do about 25 shows in the northeast to meet demand. Even then some would complain they only got 7 of the 25 shows and they’ve been in the club for 25 years
    edited January 2020

Why are we still going on about the seating? New system is better and makes much more sense. The end.
    Well unless you wanted reserved seating and the new system is worse and makes less sense :) 

But I was not complaining - just commenting on the post I quoted.  In the old system if someone was pick 125 and put GA, they would be on  to their second choice and someone that had put reserved 1st priority would move up.  Now with BA, that person with pick 125 just gets reserved.  So basically anyone wanting reserved only is worse off with the new system than the old system.

And I got Baltimore - which is much easier for me and my wife to go to, so at least I will be seeing them - so the new method worked for me. We put in NY as priority 1 on my wife's account and lost.  I had a 50% chance, so that happens.  Now on to verified fan
    Post edited by GR280729 on
  • Tiz10Tiz10 Posts: 270
    Scored Reserved Seats, Member Number 308104. Interested to see what seats my number put me in. Never been to the Garden before so I don't have any expectations of where i "wanna sit". Flying in from south Florida to experience my favorite band at one of the most iconic venues in the world, it's like a dream come true.
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • GR280729 said:

Well unless you wanted reserved seating and the new system is worse and makes less sense :) 

But I was not complaining - just commenting on the post I quoted.  In the old system if someone was pick 125 and put GA, they would be on  to their second choice and someone that had put reserved 1st priority would move up.  Now with BA, that person with pick 125 just gets reserved.  So basically anyone wanting reserved only is worse off with the new system than the old system.

And I got Baltimore - which is much easier for me and my wife to go to, so at least I will be seeing them - so the new method worked for me. We put in NY as priority 1 on my wife's account and lost.  I had a 50% chance, so that happens.  Now on to verified fan

Everyone who wants GA is worse off in the new system as there is less risk by having the BA option so more people are putting in for it as choice 1 by selecting BA

Ugh. It’s not about the specific city, I think they should do it for every tour stop. I cannot magically bring them to your area. That’s not what this conversation is about though. I’m also not at all saying shut out those who wanna tour with the band and go to distant shows, that’s a great part of the fandom. 

Think of it this way: the preference system that you now have for what shows you want to go to most. But if you live in/around that place, have that show in first (or only) position, that should heavily weight you getting tickets for that show. Think of it as a 1st 1st choice.

edit: for people who don’t have any shows near them and haven’t in a long time (remember I miss every other tour they do, I only get to even try to see them here, so that’s years of waiting in itself), perhaps you could assign a city of your choice that would be most convenient and call that your “hometown”. 
    Do you know how many people are fans in ny or any other big city?  Nobody from an outside area would have a chance.  While im im certain you mean well.. yikes🤦
  • mjd327mjd327 Posts: 160
    GM151575 said:
    405OK said:
    GM151575 said:
    TA243471 said:
    GM151575 said:
    CO278952 said:
    GM151575 said:
    405OK said:
    GM151575 said:
    405OK said:
    GM151575 said:
    Using non-scientific, purely anecdotal, comment based evidence; it seems  BA was a highly successful option. I don’t recall seeing it as an option, but I wouldn’t have picked it anyway. Oh well 
    If you picked GA and reserved for msg, then you picked BA. It’s automatic when both were selected. 
    Where did it say that? 
    Say it? Once both were selected, a best available box appeared with a check mark. 
    Not fair?
    Seems to be confusion.  “Best available” is not a priority selection, you had to choose ga or reserved, one of them as a top priority. Correct? 

Wrong.  There was a box for best available, or if you chose both of the other 2, it just checked all 3.
    Yes, then that is definitely not right. Every other lottery has been choose one or the other as priority. I don’t see how they could allow both as one priority. If people put best available, didn’t get ga but got reserved over people that just but reserved priority one...then yes that’s bullshit. 

I wouldn’t waste time picking ga as an option, so logically it would have seemed reserved would be more likely to be successful. Seems people got two chances in one with “best available” which the rules did not describe. 

GM151575 said:
    TA243471 said:
    GM151575 said:
    CO278952 said:
    GM151575 said:
    405OK said:
    GM151575 said:
    405OK said:
    GM151575 said:
    Where did it say that? 
    Not fair?

Someone please help. I give up. 
    You should give up, because a lot of “best available” that didn’t get ga took reserves away from people that put reserve priority one. 
    But anybody could have put that...the only reason to put reserve priority one was if they didn't want to do GA by any means...by which case it works out exactly the same - the Best Available people had an extra chance to pull GA, but if the people who put Reserved 1 definitely didnt want GA, then the only advantage best available has is getting seats they dont want. 

Personally I think this is great, as it allows people to stand a chance for GA without completely tanking their chances. Before if you went for GA you were very likely to not get a seat at all. Now you can stand a (small) chance of getting lucky with GA, without having to sabotage your chances of getting in the building
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,786
    edited January 2020
    Bummed out I didn’t score, but not discouraged 

always works out in the end

will try verified tix, public sale

if anyone has 2tix... hit me up
  • no luck with 10c for GA tix for NYC. I will try on Thursday for the presale. Will GA be available for the presale?
  • demonscarsdemonscars Posts: 92
    edited January 2020
    no luck with 10c for GA tix for NYC. I will try on Thursday for the presale. Will GA be available for the presale?
    I’d assume so. Usually 10c only gets a portion of GA, like other tix. Probably not many though. 

Edit: though I’ll be there for as many on-sales as it takes to get a ticket, even the verified fan ones go in seconds. MSG especially, I feel like all those tickets fall right into scalper hands. It hasn’t even been funny how fast I’ve seen concerts the last few years “sell out” then heard they were empty inside.

I’m hoping there’s a lot of good fans selling extras. I know I’ve had to get 2 tickets to every single show I’ve gone to and have always sold the other one to a verified 10c member at face value. So hoping that karma comes back around. Either on here or the fan2fan marketplace. I think things are gonna be rough this go with single tickets actually hurting trades a little bit as people won’t have a built in extra if they’re going solo. But I do love 10c for giving us that option!
    Post edited by demonscars on
    But anybody could have put that...the only reason to put reserve priority one was if they didn't want to do GA by any means...by which case it works out exactly the same - the Best Available people had an extra chance to pull GA, but if the people who put Reserved 1 definitely didnt want GA, then the only advantage best available has is getting seats they dont want. 

Personally I think this is great, as it allows people to stand a chance for GA without completely tanking their chances. Before if you went for GA you were very likely to not get a seat at all. Now you can stand a (small) chance of getting lucky with GA, without having to sabotage your chances of getting in the building
    But it is not the same for someone putting reserve only.  Anyone that used to be GA only is now BA and moves ahead of them.  So this helps the GA people while not helping the reserve people (unless someone that was reserved before put in as BA and ends up getting GA now).  So I guess more people can now be in line for the GA seats, but anyone that was truly a GA person only before is now getting moved into reserved after GA fills up.  And this is only going to be worse for the 2nd leg, if it happens, because people that were GA only now and were shut out will now move to BA and be eligible for the reserved seats.

Say there are 500 GA seats and you have 2000 people going for them.  1,000 put GA only and 1,000 put BA.  let's say the GA is filled by 1/2 the GA only and 1/2 the BA.  You now have 750 new people entering the reserved section that were not there in the old method.  Sure the person that put reserved only is still reserved only, but they now potentially have 750 people that can be called before their number that would not have been there before.
  • no luck with 10c for GA tix for NYC. I will try on Thursday for the presale. Will GA be available for the presale?
    I’d assume so. Usually 10c only gets a portion of GA, like other tix. Probably not many though. 
    I thought all GA was 10c tix...hope you are right. 🤞🏼
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    no luck with 10c for GA tix for NYC. I will try on Thursday for the presale. Will GA be available for the presale?
    10C gets all of GA.