***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• My confirmation # was a new unique number that was separate for both orders (Nash and STL). My rejection receipt # was the same from my original request on Monday. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,427
    Dump the odds. Send all win/loss emails at the same time (even if it would be Sunday in this example). Best solution.
    Fix the odds. It was not a broken system when 10Club had it. Also bring back GA/RES being two different priorities for one city. Many problems solved right there. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    Ninjake79 said:
    I think they're trying to get rid of the fan club without actually getting rid of it by slowly having people quit.
    This is not far fetched , just the fact the TM is now handling the ticket process tells me they’ve jumped the shark on ticket distribution...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • kaikaikaikai Posts: 55
    deadlax97 said:
    My confirmation # was a new unique number that was separate for both orders (Nash and STL). My rejection receipt # was the same from my original request on Monday. 
    I was kind of wondering if it is a glitch and people are just receiving the declines for their original requests if they resubmitted... Idk. Guess not. :(
  • grizahamgrizaham Posts: 338
    kaikai said:
    grizaham said:
    So confirmed and charged for st louis at 12:05 central, then denied St Louis 7:54 central with charge still pending.  im gonna guess the rejection email was a mistake?   ;-)
    Sorry in advance... Haven’t seen this asked but... Out of curiosity, does your rejection email indicate a receipt # that isn’t the same as the one on your confirmations? And, if so, did you go in and re-submit your selections?
    I only entered the lotto once, never re-submit, and the denial letter states the receipt number from my original and only entry.  my bank has charges from both shows pending.  hope it sticks.    that denial letter has definately put a damper on the night.  guess i see if charge goes thru and then give them a call tomorrow.
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

• Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    Well, I’m pissed. Just got the email “update” on my St. Louis tickets that I received confirmation on earlier today. It was my #1 choice and it’s now been denied. 

“An Update on Your Ticket Request for Pearl Jam - Apr 4 in St. Louis, MO
    After running the ticket request process, unfortunately, due to demand, we were unable to fulfill your ticket request for Pearl Jam”

😢😢😢😢
    Yeah, no way to defend this.

I really feel terrible for anyone that is getting whatever this hell this is that is going on.

Losing is one thing, but pulling the rug out from people that were told they won is just cruel.

The 10C needs to take care of these people.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • grizahamgrizaham Posts: 338
    Well, I’m pissed. Just got the email “update” on my St. Louis tickets that I received confirmation on earlier today. It was my #1 choice and it’s now been denied. 

After running the ticket request process, unfortunately, due to demand, we were unable to fulfill your ticket request for Pearl Jam”

😢😢😢😢
    This just happened to me.   It has to be a mistake because our cards were charged and it says non refundable!  
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

grizaham said:
    kaikai said:
    grizaham said:
    So confirmed and charged for st louis at 12:05 central, then denied St Louis 7:54 central with charge still pending.  im gonna guess the rejection email was a mistake?   ;-)
    Sorry in advance... Haven’t seen this asked but... Out of curiosity, does your rejection email indicate a receipt # that isn’t the same as the one on your confirmations? And, if so, did you go in and re-submit your selections?
    I only entered the lotto once, never re-submit, and the denial letter states the receipt number from my original and only entry.  my bank has charges from both shows pending.  hope it sticks.    that denial letter has definately put a damper on the night.  guess i see if charge goes thru and then give them a call tomorrow.
    :( I’m sorry. I was hoping there might be something there since no one seems to be hearing back from anyone. I hope all of you get answers soon! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    PJNB said:
    Dump the odds. Send all win/loss emails at the same time (even if it would be Sunday in this example). Best solution.
    Fix the odds. It was not a broken system when 10Club had it. Also bring back GA/RES being two different priorities for one city. Many problems solved right there. 
    I like best available assuming it’s done correctly. 

TM doesn’t know how to do the odds, clearly. Nor do they care. Dump the odds if they are keeping TM. 

I’m also pro dump the odds since it drives everyone batshit crazy and encourages strategizing. Same with prioritizing GA over RES, and the staggering of email notifications.

Anything to help everyone keep their damn marbles.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited January 2020
    The 99% was obviously a bunch of nonsense. These are at most 20,000 seat venues and hundreds of thousands of members requesting each show 
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    edited January 2020
    @Santos L. Halper  Please let all the confirmed then denied people know that all is good.
    Post edited by YAKIMATSU on
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • I also was confirmed for St Louis earlier today and just got a denial email for St Louis.  The ticket charge is still showing on my card.  It was my second choice Res only.  I’m going to be really angry if I wasted my afternoon booking a hotel room.

The rejection email lists the receipt number from my request confirmation email.
  • PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    Are charges being reversed on cards or could these be denials for people who chose BA and it the rejection for the criteria they didn't win?

Grasping at straws but it's an idea. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,427
    PJNB said:

TM doesn’t know how to do the odds, clearly. Nor do they care. Dump the odds if they are keeping TM. 

I’m also pro dump the odds since it drives everyone batshit crazy and encourages strategizing. Same with prioritizing GA over RES, and the staggering of email notifications.

Now this is my opinion but that BA button hurts a lot of peoples chances at just getting RES. Before you could put RES as your first pick and almost guarantee a ticket even at MSG. So many people would put GA up first and you would beat them to the punch of their second pick RES. Now everyone is just lumped together and you do not get penalized for being greedy with GA. Also people that do not want GA have no clue how the BA works and thinks it betters their odds at tickets over just RES which it should not they way they are picking your name out. 
  • Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    I also got the St. Louis rejection email? What is going on?
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Now this is my opinion but that BA button hurts a lot of peoples chances at just getting RES. Before you could put RES as your first pick and almost guarantee a ticket even at MSG. So many people would put GA up first and you would beat them to the punch of their second pick RES. Now everyone is just lumped together and you do not get penalized for being greedy with GA. Also people that do not want GA have no clue how the BA works and thinks it betters their odds at tickets over just RES which it should not they way they are picking your name out. 
    Agreed. We were always partial to reserved seats but had to go BA this time just to make sure we had the best odds to get in the building. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,258
    With people pick 2 and 3 GA only getting tickets it’s starting to look like BA somehow didn’t include GA, even though it was auto selected. No way should anyone with GA only round 2 or 3 be getting tickets of BA really put that as a first option.
    This TM lottery is starting to look like a cluster fart.
  • PD279656 said:
    Are charges being reversed on cards or could these be denials for people who chose BA and it the rejection for the criteria they didn't win?

Grasping at straws but it's an idea. 
    The problem is that currently they are pending charges for all of us. So I don't think they'd go away that quickly, especially on a weekend. And since they are pending they aren't official charges yet anyway. If they got taken away, they would likely just disappear before becoming a permanent charge. Most official charges like this take several business days to get corrected anyway, so I don't think there's a way to tell from the credit card charges at the moment.
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Posts: 614
    Well, like a lot of us I received the rejection for St. Louis several hours after being confirmed but didn't receive anything else regarding Nashville. I just called my bank and both Nashville and St. Louis are pending charges, so I assume it's a weird glitch. Like a few others, I was also thinking maybe it was some sort of craziness due to changing my selections but I am not sure because both the confirmation and the rejection email referenced the receipt number of my second and final submission. Hopefully Ten Club will send out an announcement or a mass email to clarify the problem for those of us getting both emails.  
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • grizaham said:

😢😢😢😢
    This just happened to me.   It has to be a mistake because our cards were charged and it says non refundable!  
    My card has not been reversed or credited which would likely not happen immediately. The denial email included the ticket request number from the request made for the shows I wanted. I am praying this is some kind of glitch. I am so sad but my musician teenaged son will be DEVASTATED!
  • Is this a St. Louis problem at this point? Did Nashville have some earlier too?
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,258
    rider10 said:
    Only put in for STL for reserved seats. Just got my rejection email. I missed the cutoff for the pre-sale so here's hoping for the best on Friday I suppose.
    Did you get confirmed earlier then rejected? If that’s the case then these emails are almost certainly a glitch.
  • This lottery has to be a joke? I have 6 different buddies who all did multiple shows and not one win.... fuck sorry to be negative 
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    edited January 2020
    hey all!  I just got my rejection for the two shows as other have here.

I made my selections on day one and received the email confirmation.  Over the course of the next day I could not find that email.  So I went in and resubmitted my same selections again and received a new receipt number.

the rejection email references the first receipt number and not the 2nd one, so make sure the receipt number matches.  FWIW, hope this helps!

I see some people only made one request.  both mine for Nashville and St Louis were BA, wondering if the rejection is when they actually assign me GA or RES, but see some only selected RES.

checking the header now for possible scam..
    Post edited by amethgr8 on
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • I have two confirmations right now, hopefully those stick, and neither receipt matches the original email. I did not change requests during the process.

I'm not sure what to read into those that have the new rejections and that they match the original receipt. Do the rejection emails for those who have only gotten rejections match the original requests? 
    edited January 2020
    Sea shared this on the other boards:

Post edited by kaikai on
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Posts: 614
    kaikai said:

AWESOME!!!! Thank you! 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • kaikai said:

😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️😀😀😀THANK YOU!!!!!!!
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    nice. quick to address the glitch.  my decline receipt #'s did not match the confirmation, but I know some did.

did someone say something about that high BP meds, or that drink, ugh...
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Anyone know who I can contact about receiving no email today for St Louis? Thanks in advance! Appreciate the help! This lack of knowing is killing me.