***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    I cannot get over the sense of entitlement some of the members have here.

Get over yourselves.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Got my MSG denial at 7:36.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    rider10 said:
    rider10 said:
    Only put in for STL for reserved seats. Just got my rejection email. I missed the cutoff for the pre-sale so here's hoping for the best on Friday I suppose.
    Wait wait wait...you lost STL Reserved at #1???
    Yup it was the only seats I put in for.
    Damn that's ridiculous. Seems like TM/10c really fucked up the priority system. 
  • PJNB said:
    tusevun said:
    I just got a rejection letter 7 hours after I got a confirmation letter. 
    This is starting to become widespread. Seeing it all over Facebook. This is ridiculous. 
    I just got one for St. Louis and I won 7 hours ago 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • More bullshit. Hey don't get upset you didn't get tickets, you still have a dozen black t-shirts for being a loyal fan club member!
  • rider10 said:
    rider10 said:
    Only put in for STL for reserved seats. Just got my rejection email. I missed the cutoff for the pre-sale so here's hoping for the best on Friday I suppose.
    That really makes no sense. While most of this seems like it has gone OK, there has been some weird crap. Like third priorities getting it over ones, good emails followed by rejections and now this. Definitely some glitches in this system that really suck big time for a handful of fans.
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Posts: 614
    yocum136 said:
    yocum136 said:
    Thank you ten club!! 

For anyone who didn’t see, my CC was declined b/c chase somehow thought the 10c charge was fraud. But I have a 2nd chance 👍🏻👍🏻 
    What a relief for you! Glad to see it's going to work out!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • rider10rider10 Posts: 41
    rider10 said:
    rider10 said:
    That's unreal. I'm almost positive I saw people get STL at #2. We had it #3 but still nothing either way. 
    Yeah I've seen others say the same (although it seems like maybe some of those people are losing their seats which sucks probably worse tbh.) If the public sale doesn't work I'll just hope for the best during the rumored fall leg of the tour.
  • Just received my rejection email for Baltimore.  Bummed.  I posed this question earlier and it didn't get much traction....do you take verified pre-sale tickets this Thursday that will likely be nosebleeds or pass and wait for fan-to-fan the following week which will be 10C tickets?
  • No one wants to hear this but I believe the people that put in for BA for 99% shows and got denied had some kind of user error. Flame away. 
  • RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    Put in:

1 - Baltimore BA
    2 - New York BA
    3 - Nashville BA

Got rejected on all 3.  Bummer

ll following rejections.....bummed.
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Posts: 614
    Saltzy23 said:

Get over yourselves.
    For real.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,813
    No one wants to hear this but I believe the people that put in for BA for 99% shows and got denied had some kind of user error. Flame away. 
    User error is possible, but why would I win my first choice but lose a later choice that was 99% if it was the same order?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • marjenmarjen Posts: 807
    Denied MSG. Only attempt, entered as BA. Not a good history since they changed to this lottery system a few years back. Think I am like 1 for 14. :(
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Email 7:31pm
    lost msg 1st priority BA
    lost Baltimore 5th priority BA

ill be @ both, but cmon at least one of these 
  • 95Pirate said:
    Just received my rejection email for Baltimore.  Bummed.  I posed this question earlier and it didn't get much traction....do you take verified pre-sale tickets this Thursday that will likely be nosebleeds or pass and wait for fan-to-fan the following week which will be 10C tickets?
    Get in the building any way you can. Dance and sing next to other PJ fans.
  • At least the scalpers will make money at MSG.
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    I think 99% for Reserved for most of the shows was BS. 
  • I also just got a rejection email for MSG and Baltimore, Best Available.  Will find a way to make it to one of them though.  Good luck all.
    9/2/18 Boston, MA
    8/7/16 Boston, MA
    8/25/00 Jones Beach, NY
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    There is certainly some user error in play. But...the anomalies are too widespread at this point. These denial emails being sent to people who were previously confirmed should be proof enough that the process isn't working as intended.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • 95Pirate said:
    Just received my rejection email for Baltimore.  Bummed.  I posed this question earlier and it didn't get much traction....do you take verified pre-sale tickets this Thursday that will likely be nosebleeds or pass and wait for fan-to-fan the following week which will be 10C tickets?
    Personally I would try the presale. If you get them and find something better for a cost that is reasonable to you you could always sell the presale tickets and not lose money on them. If it was a show I really wanted to attend I would make sure I had the tickets in hand if the opportunity presented itself and then see if there are other options later.
  • PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Posts: 1,375
    now now that I’m convinced they are selecting and notifying GA first, does anyone know when Denver started getting notified yesterday?
    I’m sure this has already been answered, but I just got back on here. I had my notification at 10:43 MST. 2nd choice, BA.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • DL136722DL136722 Posts: 685
    Remember, 

"The majority of fans who enter the Ten Club ticket request will get tickets"

Tweeter Center - Aug 29, 2000;Tweeter Center - Aug 30, 2000;Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000;Pepsi Arena - Apr 29, 2003;Bryce-Jordan Center - May 03, 2003;Bell Center - Jun 29, 2003;Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003;Tweeter Center - Jul 03, 2003;Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003;Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - Jul 05, 2003;Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - Jul 06, 2003;Madison Square Garden - Jul 08, 2003;Madison Square Garden - Jul 09, 2003;TD Banknorth Garden - May 24, 2006;TD Banknorth Garden - May 25, 2006;Fleet Center - Sept 28, 2004;Fleet Center - Sept 29, 2004;Pepsi Arena - May 12, 2006 New England Dodge Music Arena - May 13, 2006;Grant Park - Aug 05, 2007;Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008;Dodge Music Center - Jun 27, 2008;Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008;Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008 XL Arena - May 15, 2010;TD Garden - May 17, 2010;Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sept 03, 2011;Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011 Corel Centre - Sep 16, 2005;Colisee Pepsi Arena - Sep 20, 2005; Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013; DCU Center - Oct 15, 2013; DCU Center - Oct 16, 2013; Fenway Park - August 5, 2016; Fenway Park - August 7, 2016

Oh Dude!
  • Balt, BA, Won, 1st priority
    NYC, BA, Lost, 2nd priority 
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    ZeldaZonk said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Get over yourselves.
    For real.
    What about those that got emails saying they got tickets and their credit cards have pending charges for these tickets...then 6 hours later receive an email saying they didn’t get tickets. 
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,157
    95Pirate said:
    If it were me, I'd hit the exchange. And I would hit it HARD the day or two after it opens and the day or two before the show. 
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,640
    CROJAM95 said:
    Email 7:31pm
    lost msg 1st priority BA
    lost Baltimore 5th priority BA

ill be @ both, but cmon at least one of these 
    You had a 0% chance of winning Baltimore with your 5th choice so u can’t be that surprised 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    ZeldaZonk said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Get over yourselves.
    For real.
    "I've been a member for X years!  I'm clearly better than other people!  It's unfair that other people that entered a lotto to see arguably the biggest rock band left on the planet with equal chances that I did won and I didn't, even if I may have won them many, many times before and they haven't.  I deserve to go more than they do!  Please cancel my membership STAT!"

Lawdy.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • pshackpshack Posts: 22
    No one wants to hear this but I believe the people that put in for BA for 99% shows and got denied had some kind of user error. Flame away. 
    Wrong. Because I won other tickets just fine. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,427
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    I really think they fucked up hard on the odds they were showing us.
    I agree. Also these rejection notices people are getting after being confirmed for tickets are bizarre. Get your shit together Ticketmaster.
    People having STL RES as a first and losing at 99% is crazy. On top of that BAL not making it to the second round with 67% odds or whatever it was is crazy too. 

Think about how many people had NY ahead of BAL. There would have been tons. Also think about all of the GA wins that are going to not be able to know win the RES tickets. Those numbers with BA choices brought down that 67% number and now that they are eliminated that number goes up significantly. It just does not make any sense to me and feel for those that lost out with numbers that appear to me to be inaccurate. 

Also I thought something was up with the odds when TO and NY both had GA odds that were 2X what they were in 2016. 15% to 30% for which is a huge jump and 5% to 9% for NY. QBC was almost double too and that looks like it did not make it into the second round. Very frustrating to say the least.