Options

NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    What about Big Machine Brewery? It's right by Luigi's

Big Machine is a vodka distillery not a brewery. 

Broadway Brewhouse is solid but doesn't brew their own beers. Great bar food though and probably the largest beer selection in town. 
  • Options
    Can't wait to get into town, and go have a Cajun Burrito at Mojos!
    I just looked up the menu at Mojo's. I now know where we are eating lunch when we arrive Friday.
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    I just looked up the menu at Mojo's. I now know where we are eating lunch when we arrive Friday.
    Nice. *fives*
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,035
    I hope the Nashville merch situation isn't a shit show like MSG was on sunday.  I've never seen a merch line that long before. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Conundrum. I have two GA tickets. Husband is going with me but does not want to be in GA. I will be in GA. The logical thing to do is for him to switch his GA with someone who has a decent seat. However, with the current Ticketmaster system it doesn't seem easy. For one thing, I'm not sure when I will go in. If I am having fun at a pre-party I might not even get in the GA line until the doors open. On the other hand I may get in line a couple of hours before doors open. BUT..... I guess hubby and the other person will have to go in with me which will suck for hubby. Not only that one of the tickets will not be GA so he/she might have to go in another door. After pondering the options it seems that hubby will have to go in with me and then we will have to meet someone inside to do the trade. Any ideas on how to do this with the least amount of inconvenience? I have considered just convincing husband to go to GA and just sit/stand in the back. He is 6' 4 1/2" tall BTW.  I have not done the FTF with TicketMaster.  That seems risky when trying to do a trade.  I see that there are Level 300 seats available now but I don't think my husband will be happy with that.      I will consider all options but am not committing to anything at the moment.  Your thoughts?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 327
    Conundrum. I have two GA tickets. Husband is going with me but does not want to be in GA. I will be in GA. The logical thing to do is for him to switch his GA with someone who has a decent seat. However, with the current Ticketmaster system it doesn't seem easy. For one thing, I'm not sure when I will go in. If I am having fun at a pre-party I might not even get in the GA line until the doors open. On the other hand I may get in line a couple of hours before doors open. BUT..... I guess hubby and the other person will have to go in with me which will suck for hubby. Not only that one of the tickets will not be GA so he/she might have to go in another door. After pondering the options it seems that hubby will have to go in with me and then we will have to meet someone inside to do the trade. Any ideas on how to do this with the least amount of inconvenience? I have considered just convincing husband to go to GA and just sit/stand in the back. He is 6' 4 1/2" tall BTW.  I have not done the FTF with TicketMaster.  That seems risky when trying to do a trade.  I see that there are Level 300 seats available now but I don't think my husband will be happy with that.      I will consider all options but am not committing to anything at the moment.  Your thoughts?
    PM’d some options
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,994
    Nice. *fives*
    So Mojo's is Broadway Brewhouse?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Nice. *fives*
    Broadway Brewhouse bought Mojos some years ago. To get the directions, make sure you're looking for Broadway Brewhouse Midtown. You'll know its the right one, as there's a Hattie Bs Chicken right next door. 
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
  • Options
    I have already received two PMs and I appreciate your interest.  I know that the GA is in demand but take note there is only 1 GA available.   And I don't want anything but an even trade with a decent seated ticket.   I know that a lot of people are interested in the GA but before I commit I want to know how it would work.    I plan on having fun and don't want to spend a lot of time trying to coordinate entry and timing.   So let me know how you propose to do it and we need to know that the way it is proposed will work.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Nice. *fives*

Yes. They are all just Broadway Brewhouse. In the past it was something like Mojo's Kitchen at Broadway Brewhouse but I'm pretty sure all of the locations dropped that.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,994
    Nice. *fives*
    Broadway Brewhouse bought Mojos some years ago. To get the directions, make sure you're looking for Broadway Brewhouse Midtown. You'll know its the right one, as there's a Hattie Bs Chicken right next door. 
    gotcha....I thought the one downtown was the only one

good food there though...last time I got the jambalaya and loved it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,780
    You could attempt to coordinate a ticket drop for someone else's extra (for your husband) and they walk into GA with you.
  • Options
    I have already received two PMs and I appreciate your interest.  I know that the GA is in demand but take note there is only 1 GA available.   And I don't want anything but an even trade with a decent seated ticket.   I know that a lot of people are interested in the GA but before I commit I want to know how it would work.    I plan on having fun and don't want to spend a lot of time trying to coordinate entry and timing.   So let me know how you propose to do it and we need to know that the way it is proposed will work.
    Pmd you
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    edited September 2022
    JojoRice said:
    I hope the Nashville merch situation isn't a shit show like MSG was on sunday.  I've never seen a merch line that long before. 
    I happily passed.  If it's like that at future shows, I will be passing again.  Just too much time to invest (for me) when traveling to a show.  Too much else to do but more power that those that endured it.  I concur it was the longest I've seen in my 40'ish shows.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    JE22427 responded first so I am discussing with him how to do it.  If that doesn't work out I will go to the 2nd person that responded.  I didn't really want a competition.  In any case I have to work now and will respond later when I get a chance.  This damn job thing really interferes with what's important.  you know.... Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    I'm of the sound mind, if I drive by and its a long line, I'm gonna keep on going. Hopefully get a poster inside.
    If not, buy from the artist a week or so later.

• Options
    Any recommendations for small batch distilleries that I could pick up a couple of bottles for coworkers? I checked out Standard Proof Whiskey Co. online.  
  • Options
    Any recommendations for small batch distilleries that I could pick up a couple of bottles for coworkers? I checked out Standard Proof Whiskey Co. online.  

Corsair, Nelson's Green Brier, Southern Collective 
  • Options
    I'm not sure about distilleries in and around Nashville, but Cork Dorks has an amazing selection. Lots of local stuff.

• Options
    I have a single lower in 117 if you’d like to swap it for the GA. 
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:

Corsair, Nelson's Green Brier, Southern Collective 
    Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm not sure about distilleries in and around Nashville, but Cork Dorks has an amazing selection. Lots of local stuff.

Thanks.
  • Options
    VAPJFAN said:

117 AA?
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:
    VAPJFAN said:

117 AA?
    117 Row M
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:
    VAPJFAN said:

117 AA?
    No. The $1K ticket isn’t mine!
  • Options
    Will be there in GA.  

After Ottawa and Quebec City I'm champing at the bit for Nash and STL. 

Hitting the pre-party... should I be booking a reservation in restaurant or high top? Not sure where the event will be. 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    Thought I had the pit!
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Noload said:
    JojoRice said:
    I happily passed.  If it's like that at future shows, I will be passing again.  Just too much time to invest (for me) when traveling to a show.  Too much else to do but more power that those that endured it.  I concur it was the longest I've seen in my 40'ish shows.
    It ended up being a 4 hour ordeal for us.  We got in line at 10:30.  Didn't get to the actual merch counter until around 2:15.  They had already sold out of buttons, blue hats, & license plates.  Luckily I was able to get a poster, shirt, and a couple stickers. 

• Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    JojoRice said:
    Noload said:
    JojoRice said:
    It ended up being a 4 hour ordeal for us.  We got in line at 10:30.  Didn't get to the actual merch counter until around 2:15.  They had already sold out of buttons, blue hats, & license plates.  Luckily I was able to get a poster, shirt, and a couple stickers. 
    Wow!  I got in the end of the line at about 1:30 PM just to see how it was moving...not fast enough for me so quickly bailed.  Glad you were at least able to get the poster!
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    Noload said:
    JojoRice said:
    Noload said:
    JojoRice said:
    Wow!  I got in the end of the line at about 1:30 PM just to see how it was moving...not fast enough for me so quickly bailed.  Glad you were at least able to get the poster!
    Ya the line was moving very slow despite them having 10 registers going at the merch stand.