Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    MS4677MS4677 Posts: 50
    Quick question. Sorry if it was answered earlier in thread. I prefer reserved. But will obviously go to a show if it was GA. 
    Does putting in for best available increase my chances?? If I really don't want GA I just put in for reserved?? any help appreciated 
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    Your best bet is "best avail".  I originally went for GA, but ultimately changed to 'best available' based on the odds for the shows I want to see.
  • Options
    Appreciate the input.  But I'm still not understanding how best available increases odds? or it doesn't 

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,896
    MS4677 said:
    Appreciate the input.  But I'm still not understanding how best available increases odds? or it doesn't 

If you only want reserved, just select reserved. Most shows are at 99% odds to get reserved seats so you are guaranteed to get them. GA are considered the best seats because the pit is the closest to the stage, so selecting Best Available gives you a chance at GA if there are any available when your entry is selected, or Reserved as a fallback if the supply is GA tickets is exhausted by the time they get to your entry. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,853
    I went with best available. even though my wife is as tall as a keebler elf, she said "whatever you want", but i'm guessing, since this is my 3rd or 4th member number, that probably means we'll be reserved. which is fine with me. i only care about being in the building. everything else is gravy. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Thanks brother. Exactly what I was thinking but good to have some confirmation. Totally get the 99% guarantee but was also looking at MSG 
  • Options
    I went with best available. even though my wife is as tall as a keebler elf, she said "whatever you want", but i'm guessing, since this is my 3rd or 4th member number, that probably means we'll be reserved. which is fine with me. i only care about being in the building. everything else is gravy. 
    Ha!! But getting GA has nothing to do with your seniority and/or how many member numbers you've had.  It will only play a roll with seat location (distance from stage) for reserved! 
  • Options
    55 MA Posts: 157
    I JUST SAW the fan ticket announcement right NOW and it’s closed!   This was the shortest time frame I have ever seen for requests and I am locked out!???
    I can’t believe this!!!!
    I’m crying 

• Options
    You had 3 days to pick.  
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • Options
    I somehow thought the tenclub pre-sale ended a day later than it did and was waiting on slow friends to let me know if they wanted to go or not, and ended up deciding to get my request in minutes after the the deadline and missed out for the Baltimore and MSG shows as a result. Damn. I love that there are single tickets now, but it did make selecting tickets for shows you wanted a lot easier / faster when pairs were the only choice. Well, for anyone that missed out like me, there is that fan face value thing in Feb which also works out for anyone stuck with a ticket they end up not needing. I'll be sure to lock in for Wrigley the day the Tenclub presale starts to avoid having to chance that and having this feeling ever again. Ugh.  
    Mike "...After Dark"
  • Options

seen em at: 08/31/98 - Raleigh : 05/10/00 - Mnt Baker Theatre, Wa : 11/02/00 - PDX  : 11/05/00 & 11/06/00 - SEA : 4/3/03 - OKC : 10/03/04 - Grand Rapids : 05/03/10 - KC : 11/15/13 - Dallas : 11/16/13 - OKC  : 10/09/14 - Tulsa : 11/20/2016 - ToTD Seattle : 08/10/2018 - SEA : 09/20/2022 - OKC
  • Options
    Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus. Posts: 28
    Can't think of a better birthday gift for myself...thanks for not waiting another ten years to hit up Phoenix! 
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    You had 3 days to pick.  
    Trying to coordinate a road trip/leaving the family activities to the wife/various travel plans can take more than that. But that said, I have seen them ten times. Not as many as most, but way more than many and I have to be content with that. However, I wish I had another couple of days to make it work. Weeks end would have been ideal. Realistically they need a deadline, but 2 and a half days is hard. 
  • Options
    LookTM, update MY Events, or I will refresh it every five seconds until you do.
    Barrie 1992 
    Toronto 2003
    Kitchener 2005
    London 2005
    Toronto 1 2006
    Cleveland 2006
    Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011
    Hamilton 2011
    London, Ont 2013
    Buffalo 2013
    Detroit 2014
    Toronto 1 2016
    Toronto 2 2016
    Hamilton 2022
    Toronto 2022
  • Options
    anyone got the latest probability to be drawn for each city? I registered on the first day, so it was a 99% nearly everywhere
    PJ Berlin 05-07-2018
    PJ Madrid 12-07-2018
    EV Düsseldorf 30-06-2019
  • Options
    halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    Someone posted this on reddit two hours ago:

First number is GA, second number is reserved seating.

Toronto: 32/99
    Ottawa: 56/99
    Quebec City: 79/99
    Hamilton: 40/99
    Baltimore: 14/65
    NYC: 9/57
    Nashville: 21/99
    St Louis: 22/99
    OKC: 63/99
    Denver: 21/99
    Glendale: 36/99
    San Diego: 34/99
    LA: 28/99; 26/99
    Oak: 30/99; 37/99
  • Options
    dkast85dkast85 NYC area Posts: 99
    I just thought about going to the Yankees/Orioles game at Camden yards before the Baltimore show. The game is at 4 and it's less than a mile from the venue. If the game ends at 7, i should be able to make the show. Ticket time says 7:30 but that doesn't really mean 7:30 right? More like 8ish?
    @DaveKast
    "Memory is the only paradise from which we cannot be driven." - Jean P. Richter
    Phoenix 2013, LA 1 2013, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Philly 1 2016, MSG 1 2016, MSG 2 2016, Fenway 2 2016.
  • Options
    hornig12hornig12 NYC Posts: 14
    dkast85 said:
    I just thought about going to the Yankees/Orioles game at Camden yards before the Baltimore show. The game is at 4 and it's less than a mile from the venue. If the game ends at 7, i should be able to make the show. Ticket time says 7:30 but that doesn't really mean 7:30 right? More like 8ish?
    means more like 8:30 9ish. 
  • Options
    dkast85dkast85 NYC area Posts: 99
    hornig12 said:
    dkast85 said:
    Perfect!
    @DaveKast
    "Memory is the only paradise from which we cannot be driven." - Jean P. Richter
    Phoenix 2013, LA 1 2013, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Philly 1 2016, MSG 1 2016, MSG 2 2016, Fenway 2 2016.
  • Options
    Anyone Know Anything about Transport in Ottawa? 
    If someone didn't have a car and was wanting to get from the Canadian Tire Centre back to downtown Ottawa, What are our options?

It appears base Uber Fare is $30-35. Guessing that gets much worse with surging post show? 
    Are there taxis post show?
    Any sort of public transport that's worth a damn? 
    https://www.octranspo.com/en/ottawa-destinations/canadian-tire-centre

• Options
    TR233437TR233437 Charlotte Posts: 30
    dkast85 said:
    Damn, I would have put in for Baltimore had I realized that NYY/BAL would be a possible pre-concert activity. 
    Put in for NY, TN and CO. 
    Thanks halshakarchi for posting the odds. Hope to get GA for at least one show. As someone who let a low number lapse with a change of email address, that's my best hope in getting somewhat close.
    11/23/93 Oklahoma City, 10/4/96 Charlotte, 10/5/96 Charleston, SC, 8/31/98 Raleigh, 9/4/98 Greenville, SC, 8/4/00 Charlotte, 8/6/00 Greensboro, NC, 10/22/00 Las Vegas, 4/15/03 Raleigh, 4/16/03 Charlotte, 8/5/07 Chicago, 6/16/08 Columbia, SC, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 4/21/16 Columbia, SC
    Wrigley Field 1 2016, Wrigley Field 2 2016, Wrigley Field 1 2018, Wrigley Field 2 2018, Fenway Park 2 2018, Nashville 2022, Denver 2022, St. Paul 1 2023, St. Paul 2 2023, Austin 1 2023, Austin 2 2023
  • Options
    mdbhound25mdbhound25 Indianapolis Posts: 47
    Trying to find the Reserved Seating map for 10C tix for Denver and Nashville. Playing seating scenarios out. Should have done a screen shot. Anyone have any info?  Thanks. 
  • Options
    grushfor said: I live in Ottawa.  If you want we can share an uber, I am on the way downtown, so we can split fare if you want..  OC can be a bit of a nightmare and somewhat unreliable.  Our LRT does not go out that far yet.  Let me know if that is any help.  It will be my adult Daughter and I sharing with you
    Anyone Know Anything about Transport in Ottawa? 
    If someone didn't have a car and was wanting to get from the Canadian Tire Centre back to downtown Ottawa, What are our options?

It appears base Uber Fare is $30-35. Guessing that gets much worse with surging post show? 
    Are there taxis post show?
    Any sort of public transport that's worth a damn? 
    https://www.octranspo.com/en/ottawa-destinations/canadian-tire-centre

• Options
    Any idea how you can see a list of concerts that were put in for? I haven't got any updates and I know I put in, but I am worrying myself to death thinking now that maybe it didnt go through
  • Options
    Any idea how you can see a list of concerts that were put in for? I haven't got any updates and I know I put in, but I am worrying myself to death thinking now that maybe it didnt go through
    NVM I found it. Different emails for ticketmaster and TC accounts
  • Options
    Pearl Jam just tweeted a pic of Philly concert.  Hint?
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,291
    hornig12 said:
    dkast85 said:

yeah they tend to hit the stage around 9
  • Options
    mr bungle said:
    hornig12 said:
    dkast85 said:

yeah they tend to hit the stage around 9

Disagree. During the last US arena tour, the tickets said 7:30 and they started each show between 8:10 and 8:20.   Typically around 45 minutes after the stated time.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Pearl Jam just tweeted a pic of Philly concert.  Hint?
    I would jump up and down with joy if a Philly concert is coming around the bend.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    5 said:
    I JUST SAW the fan ticket announcement right NOW and it’s closed!   This was the shortest time frame I have ever seen for requests and I am locked out!???
    I can’t believe this!!!!
    I’m crying 

damn. 
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"