Comments

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,033
    Yeah, sorry, I meant 3 sides. 
    Has 11 tracks been confirmed though?

• Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    vedderman said:
    Hopefully the 3LP cut means more songs, but my "fear" is that its only 3-4 a side. 
    It's actually double LP with 3 sides + 1 etched. It's 11 songs, so it will be shorter than LP i guess 
    How do you know its 11 songs??
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    Hopefully the 3 side cut means more songs, but my "fear" is that its only 3-4 a side. 
    Maybe 45rpm then.....nah
  • Options
    Was it widely known that BoB sold his producing rights to his entire 1,855 song output with Pearl Jam?  I wonder if this has anything to do with why he's not producing the new album?
    I was reading an article I thought was completely unrelated about a guy who is buying up songs throughout the music business.  The article starts listing songs, catalogs, as well as something that's relatively new regarding the purchasing of producer rights.  That's the only reference regarding BoB or PJ in the article.

"Mercuriadis bought Jeff Bhasker’s inventory (the Grammy’s 2016 Producer of the Year behind “Uptown Funk”), along with the entire 1,855-song output from Brendan O’Brien, best known for his work with Pearl Jam."

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,548
    Was it widely known that BoB sold his producing rights to his entire 1,855 song output with Pearl Jam?  I wonder if this has anything to do with why he's not producing the new album?
    I was reading an article I thought was completely unrelated about a guy who is buying up songs throughout the music business.  The article starts listing songs, catalogs, as well as something that's relatively new regarding the purchasing of producer rights.  That's the only reference regarding BoB or PJ in the article.

"Mercuriadis bought Jeff Bhasker’s inventory (the Grammy’s 2016 Producer of the Year behind “Uptown Funk”), along with the entire 1,855-song output from Brendan O’Brien, best known for his work with Pearl Jam."

Some of us knew here.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Some of us knew here.

Oh okay that's cool.  I had no idea he did this and I guess it felt a bit surprising.  It's not surprising that people are motivated by money, only because we just found out BoB is not producing the new record.  I am also curious as to how the band or management might feel about this arrangement.