Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    jayhawk1912jayhawk1912 Kansas City Posts: 12
    How long did it take for everyone to receive their conformation email? I did not get one and it does not show up in my profile. 
    it is label TicketsToday- a company of Ticketmaster...not Pearl Jam in case you check your junk folder
  • Options
    Cool. Thank you!
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    Early in the pre sale ..

The Toronto and Hamilton shows will be all 10 club members.  Look at all of that blue 
    All blue is 10c????  That’s crazy!  That’s a shit ton of tix!  Love it....let’s bring it to Hamilton 10c!
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    jdopj said:
    jstu39 said:
    So it took me few hours but I think I’ve figured this out (tell me if you disagree). Let’s start with the US shows. 

They start with Baltimore and look at only the priority one entries. Of this pool they select a random name. Then they look at the entry preference. If it’s GA and GA is available then the member gets those tickets. If the entry is Reserved then the member gets that pair. If the entry is Best Available and GA is open then the member gets a GA pair. If not, the member gets a Reserved pair. 

If tickets are left after the first priority pool is all fulfilled then they move on to selecting names from the second priority pool. They repeat this until all the tickets are gone. 

Next, they select entries for the NYC show. Again priority 1 entries are selected first followed by the second, third, etc. 

If this is correct it makes the lottery much easier for everyone. 

Yeah that's how I am reading it too. Seems like no downside to enter best available, correct? Unless you only want GA or reserved. Otherwise with best available if you get picked they will check availability for BOTH before you get rejected, right?
    Provided you’re ok with whatever reserved seats you get. If you’re number is high they could be not the best 
    What is a high number these days?  Joined 7 years ago.  Is that long enough to get decent tix?
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Any pairs of folks putting in for GA for Toronto that want ticket buddies? My wife and I are both putting in for GA.  That way is one of the groups wins both, while the other is shut out, it works out.
  • Options
    DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    I put in for shows with my 10C account and my wife’s. Using same Ticketmaster account, but got two different codes, We are all entered and got confirmation I entered for both so we are good.

im nervous it’s weird they let me enter two different 10C accounts under 1 Ticketmaster account. Anyone else enter lotto with two different accounts?
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • Options
    DSTRUB said:
    I put in for shows with my 10C account and my wife’s. Using same Ticketmaster account, but got two different codes, We are all entered and got confirmation I entered for both so we are good.

im nervous it’s weird they let me enter two different 10C accounts under 1 Ticketmaster account. Anyone else enter lotto with two different accounts?
    I'm not risking it, my wife will setup a TM account for her picks.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who selected 2 Ga and 2 Reserved for each show?

You didn't choose 2 - you chose best available.  The lottery will choose which of those two are best available at the time your number is drawn.
    Nope. I selected both options. I didn’t check the best available box
  • Options

You didn't choose 2 - you chose best available.  The lottery will choose which of those two are best available at the time your number is drawn.
    But it's the same as selecting Best Available. You cannot win 2 sets of tickets to the same show
  • Options
    How long did it take for everyone to receive their conformation email? I did not get one and it does not show up in my profile. 
    it is label TicketsToday- a company of Ticketmaster...not Pearl Jam in case you check your junk folder
    I still haven’t received confirmation email either. I checked my junk folder too
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    jmug23 said:
    Anyone have any recommendations on where to stay in St Louis? Maybe a fun downtown area that’s walking distance to stuff?  Thanks so much. 
    THE OLD TRAIN STATION!!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    I still haven’t received confirmation email either. I checked my junk folder too
    Email tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065

But it's the same as selecting Best Available. You cannot win 2 sets of tickets to the same show
    this and checking both options automatically checks best available for you. 
  • Options
    Same here. I checked my CC and the transaction was tested. 
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    1st tickets starting to pop up on Stubhub.

Cheapest MSG start at $659 before fees.  

Of course they will go down and that is not where they will settle and yet still, LOL.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Of course they will go down and that is not where they will settle and yet still, LOL.
    Already GA listed as well
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 655
    How are they trying to sell them already? Fuck I hate scalpers.
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    Early in the pre sale ..

The Toronto and Hamilton shows will be all 10 club members.  Look at all of that blue 
    All blue is 10c????  That’s crazy!  That’s a shit ton of tix!  Love it....let’s bring it to Hamilton 10c!
    All blue is NOT “all” 10c. Those are sections where 10c has tickets. Does not mean every seat in every row is 10c. Like the 2018 stadium shows, they have seats throughout the arena now, not just the closest sections. More tickets = some members get worse seats, but more people get in. 

Anything in grey will be sold during the other sales and have no 10c seats. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 655
    Saltzy23 said:

Already GA listed as well
    4650 for floor
  • Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 106
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pulling69 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Coolest thing about this is that we actually know where the fuck we will sit before the day of the damn show.

Your tickets will be viewable in late January; you will receive a separate notification via email.

And....with the fan transfer/selling option you can try to upgrade or downgrade your reserved seats if they are available.
    It's an interesting question - Can you buy tickets on the exchange if you already have tickets? 

Example: I get drawn for a GA pair in Baltimore. Can I buy another GA pair on the exchange?
    I assume this is what they mean by 10c will be monitoring all sales on the exchange. For one, I do not think if you already have tickets linked to your account that you will be able to buy more. They have always limited you to 2 and there’s no reason to think they will just open up the flood gates and let people buy as many as they want now.

I also think they will limit the amount of times you can buy. You can’t sit there and keep buying and selling 10 times to get better seats and abuse the system. I would like to think there will be a limit of times you can buy, and times you can sell. 

That’s all speculation but I’m betting it will be heavily restricted and enforced and for good reason. 
    Yeah, I hope so. I suppose they could set a max of 2 tickets per account. Will be interesting to see how the mechanics play out.
    Well, the verified fan presale says 4 tickets per person, so you will likely be able to buy at least two more. 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,423
    Now the important question. Will merch still be sold outside the venue too? :wink:
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    jefft said:
    How are they trying to sell them already? Fuck I hate scalpers.
    PJ does everything in their power to control the distribution of the tickets, but when you are talking about a 150%-300% or more ROI on a 2 month investment, you just know some are sneaking their way out the back of the truck. It's just the way the world works.

My best guess is that this is from the remaining TM allotment where PJ has limited visibility into who is really getting what and someone is leaking tickets to a 3rd party that is gonna cash the fuck in and kick back a % of the profits.
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
  • Options
    JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    Early in the pre sale ..

All blue is NOT “all” 10c. Those are sections where 10c has tickets. Does not mean every seat in every row is 10c. Like the 2018 stadium shows, they have seats throughout the arena now, not just the closest sections. More tickets = some members get worse seats, but more people get in. 

Some of the seating charts have sections that are half blue and half gray though. What would that represent?
  • Options
    JDime20JDime20 Posts: 192
    JDime20 said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    Early in the pre sale ..

Some of the seating charts have sections that are half blue and half gray though. What would that represent?
    Ignore me, those sections are aligned with the stage.
  • Options
    Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    Anyone get the $1 charge on their credit card?
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    Early in the pre sale ..

👍Thought that was a bit much.  Still I like more available seats getting us all in the arena.  
  • Options
    drandodrando Posts: 68
    It looks like the band wants to make sure all the Faithful get in and the scalpers can go kiss off.  My only fear is that TM starts skimming these seats to hand off to the scalpers so they can make more money.  Shady I know but I would not put it past them.  How would the 10C know?
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,652
    Rival178 said:
    I don’t see it but didn’t for Europe either and that went through just fine. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    edited January 2020
    Rival178 said:
    I never got the $1 charge on my card. Atleast nothing has shown up yet. I did get my confirmation email though. I signed up about an hour after the lottery opened too. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    drando said:
    It looks like the band wants to make sure all the Faithful get in and the scalpers can go kiss off.  My only fear is that TM starts skimming these seats to hand off to the scalpers so they can make more money.  Shady I know but I would not put it past them.  How would the 10C know?
    The yin to the yang of having so many seats sold to the 10C and Verified TM lotto who are people not likely to sell their tickets is that the supply of "sellable" seats on the secondary market is gonna be extremely low.

Low supply + high demand is going to equate to crazy high prices.  Certainly for the MSG and Baltimore shows.

My guess is that the worst seats at MSG settle at like $200-$250 before fees.  Curious to see how close I am once all the tickets have been sold.