Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    So it took me few hours but I think I’ve figured this out (tell me if you disagree). Let’s start with the US shows. 

They start with Baltimore and look at only the priority one entries. Of this pool they select a random name. Then they look at the entry preference. If it’s GA and GA is available then the member gets those tickets. If the entry is Reserved then the member gets that pair. If the entry is Best Available and GA is open then the member gets a GA pair. If not, the member gets a Reserved pair. 

If tickets are left after the first priority pool is all fulfilled then they move on to selecting names from the second priority pool. They repeat this until all the tickets are gone. 

Next, they select entries for the NYC show. Again priority 1 entries are selected first followed by the second, third, etc. 

If this is correct it makes the lottery much easier for everyone. 

I would say you are correct, that’s exactly how I think it will happen
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 431
    Anyone (looking at you @dimitrispearljam) know when the first single is gonna drop?
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    These odds are going to be tough for GA in most markets.  I guess best available will have to be an option. 
  • Options
    BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    ally12 said:
    did everyone get charged the $1. I see my request in my profile but not my banking. Unless they take a business day to process
    its in the email. 1$ to make sure your card works
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,802
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Sitting down and actually looking at these dates and distances and damn all these week day dates are raining on my parade!!! I have to pick one! I have to make one happen! I can't wait till the fall that's just not happening. Damn!
    Pull the trigger Foxy!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    23scidoo said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Sitting down and actually looking at these dates and distances and damn all these week day dates are raining on my parade!!! I have to pick one! I have to make one happen! I can't wait till the fall that's just not happening. Damn!
    Pull the trigger Foxy!!
    Ha! Hello good buddy!! I just might! I got a sec to decide! 
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    jstu39jstu39 Posts: 144
    So it took me few hours but I think I’ve figured this out (tell me if you disagree). Let’s start with the US shows. 

They start with Baltimore and look at only the priority one entries. Of this pool they select a random name. Then they look at the entry preference. If it’s GA and GA is available then the member gets those tickets. If the entry is Reserved then the member gets that pair. If the entry is Best Available and GA is open then the member gets a GA pair. If not, the member gets a Reserved pair. 

If tickets are left after the first priority pool is all fulfilled then they move on to selecting names from the second priority pool. They repeat this until all the tickets are gone. 

Next, they select entries for the NYC show. Again priority 1 entries are selected first followed by the second, third, etc. 

Yeah that's how I am reading it too. Seems like no downside to enter best available, correct? Unless you only want GA or reserved. Otherwise with best available if you get picked they will check availability for BOTH before you get rejected, right?
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 652
    jstu39 said:

Yeah that's how I am reading it too. Seems like no downside to enter best available, correct? Unless you only want GA or reserved. Otherwise with best available if you get picked they will check availability for BOTH before you get rejected, right?
    Provided you’re ok with whatever reserved seats you get. If you’re number is high they could be not the best 
  • Options
    IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 558
    edited January 2020
    To those of you that want to sit but still want to get in the door even if you get GA - I just spoke to an "interesting" rep on the 800 number who said:  If you want to get in the door choose "best available".  I asked many times about priority and I was told, "We're just administering the tickets for the vendor so I don't have that answer".  Net/net - choose best available because they have no clue what they're doing.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    JM144705 said:
    Anyone (looking at you @dimitrispearljam) know when the first single is gonna drop?
    9 days 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,802
    FoxyRedLa said:
    23scidoo said:
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Pull the trigger Foxy!!
    Ha! Hello good buddy!! I just might! I got a sec to decide! 
    🤘
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,680
    To those of you that want to sit but still want to get in the door even if you get GA - I just spoke to an "interesting" rep on the 800 number who said:  If you want to get in the door choose "best available".  I asked many times about priority and I was told, "We're just administering the tickets for the vendor so I don't have that answer".  Net/net - choose best available because they have no clue what they're doing.
    I have a feeling they know exactly what they’re doing: selecting best available actually affords you the opportunity to move up other selections because 1 request covers either GA or reserved as opposed to 2 separate entries. Or I could be completely in the wrong...I am pretty tired. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    Toronto: 59/99
    Ottawa: 99/99
    Quebec: 99/99
    Hamilton: 81/99
    That’s what it is currently 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Help please. 
    In Denver, I really really want GA, but I also don't want to be left out. I have been an active member since 2015.  Should I do both or just try for GA?  I am only going to one show.

Thanks!
    Jim
  • Options

I would say you are correct, that’s exactly how I think it will happen
    Based on their email response to my questions, this is exactly correct.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    jdopj said:
    jstu39 said:

Provided you’re ok with whatever reserved seats you get. If you’re number is high they could be not the best 
    Put me in the hallway I dont give a F! All I need is my foot in the door and a big screen so I can check out all their gear!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    OKC still at 99% GA odds
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Odds updated about 20 minutes ago 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    demetrios said:
    Early in the pre sale ..

The Toronto and Hamilton shows will be all 10 club members.  Look at all of that blue 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    So based on the comments from PJ Radio this morning, i think it's safe to say THERE WILL BE NO SPRING TOUR. Whoever came up with this list of cities and dates is completely incorrect and has lost all credibility in this Forum. North American Fall Tour prior to the US elections  looks likely now. Sorry to be negative, I just hate when some users on here think they are "insiders".
    Hi,hope u doing good..
    let me tell how things are with me..there are people for their own problem or agenda attack me in social media and forums,say shit about me..one thing is sure,they dont know me..but still
    those people are in 3 categories..
    1,jealous people..the are jealous cos im known in the community,band knows me,the managment.,they cant get into their head why and how  that happen.i get it,,when jealousy get into people they get to be mean..i ignore them ofocurse 
    2.people who are mean..they are mean with everyone...so i get the shit too..maybe me a bit  more like an examble in song  request threads,when i ask for a song they attack me but they never say anythig to other people request,,i ignore them too,and espeically these people get more mean cos they hate when u ignore them
    3.people who are fans and use the band to make money..like flippers,who sell bootlegs have shops and websites,twitter acounts ,who makes money of it.
    and cos i run the biggest page in social media  and alot followme at other social media and not allow them or promote to make money ,i dont retweet their business ot allow sales,not promote their pages  when they find the chance come against me.. 

now thanks to u.i learn a few days ago that u ut your  post .this that there is a 4th category..the stupid ones..
    cos u must be really stupid to come to this  forum that people knows im legit to say shit about me..
    ill learn to ignore that category too..i just needed to give an answer to u..and ill ignore this category from now on..
    so u know that im not gew bullied,im here 14 years ten club member and alot like u tried before and nothing happened,.,im a taugh cookie dear fellow fan
    what all those 4 category people doesnt realise is the rest of us.,we are away more..the good people,who their intention is to help the community,to share happiness and positivity....we are fuckin more!!!!!
    you cant win this..the good is here to stay .and keep u in the corner...

hope u enjoy the shows,and the new album.
    enjoy your day as well.

one of the "insiders"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Good job, Dimi! I couldn't have said it better myself. 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    Early in the pre sale ..

The Toronto and Hamilton shows will be all 10 club members.  Look at all of that blue 
    I don't think it means they have all the seats in all those sections, just that they have TC seats in those sections. 
  • Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    does 10c seats set aside seats that are elevated like in the 100 sections?
    I know most venues have GA Floor then, seated floor. 
    I'm kinda short and would rather have elevated seating.. just seeing if it's worth entering 10c lotto
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,428
    When word leaked of fall dates, I felt a bit better about not even thinking about hitting a show on this leg.

Then over the weekend I learned the wife is pregnant and should be due end of September/first part of October. Which as you can imagine, has potentially shot a hole in my plans of a fall show. So, back to the spring leg with the only realistic show being St Louis. 

Turns out out that weekend I have tickets to Sturgill Simpson. Needless to say, I’m out for this leg. Here’s hoping to a Twin Cities show in November.

Enjoy the shows folks!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Am I the only one who selected 2 Ga and 2 Reserved for each show?

• Options

You didn't choose 2 - you chose best available.  The lottery will choose which of those two are best available at the time your number is drawn.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Anyone have any recommendations on where to stay in St Louis? Maybe a fun downtown area that’s walking distance to stuff?  Thanks so much. 
  • Options

I've got the same entries 

• Options
    How long did it take for everyone to receive their conformation email? I did not get one and it does not show up in my profile. 
  • Options
    How long did it take for everyone to receive their conformation email? I did not get one and it does not show up in my profile. 
    Took about 5 minutes for my confirmation email 

• Options
    shmapshmap Posts: 354
    It won't show up in your 10C profile; it will go to the email associated with your Ticketmaster account. Look for an email from Ticketstoday, "Thank You for Submitting Your Ticket Request for Pearl Jam."