Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 782
    sean9769 said:
    At least they are finally selling singles and not just pairs!  I'm in for both Baltimore and St Louis
    It's funny because this option would probably be best for me in possibly a couple of the shows I put in but in my excitement just went with a pair for all. So hopefully my wife can get off and we can find childcare for all of them! I'm not too worried. Will figure something out if selected.
    If you can simply sell your other ticket on the exchange, wouldn't it make sense to just put in for pairs? Am I missing something given you can unload the second ticket easily?
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    JojoRice said:
    Anyone know how often the odds update? I know in previous years it was every 5 minutes. Not sure if it's the same this time or not. 
    Someone had referenced that odds would only be updated twice per day. I can't remember if/where I saw this. Will look.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    kaw753 said:
    sean9769 said:
    At least they are finally selling singles and not just pairs!  I'm in for both Baltimore and St Louis
    It's funny because this option would probably be best for me in possibly a couple of the shows I put in but in my excitement just went with a pair for all. So hopefully my wife can get off and we can find childcare for all of them! I'm not too worried. Will figure something out if selected.
    If you can simply sell your other ticket on the exchange, wouldn't it make sense to just put in for pairs? Am I missing something given you can unload the second ticket easily?
    I've been in and out today and haven't taken the time to figure out all the rules and processes. Is it easy to unload? I figured it wouldn't be once on site but can you do it before? Sorry if it's something that's been covered well.
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    JojoRice said:
    Anyone know how often the odds update? I know in previous years it was every 5 minutes. Not sure if it's the same this time or not. 
    Someone had referenced that odds would only be updated twice per day. I can't remember if/where I saw this. Will look.

Twice a day. It’s in the FAQ/ 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    kaw753 said:
    sean9769 said:
    I think you have to sell both tickets on the exchange, so if you need just 1, I would request only one or find a ticket buddy here. 
  • Options
    Any update on MSG reserved odds?
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    How does moving your (prioritizing ) shows around in your list affect the drawing if there are all being selected as a whole (GA/Reserved) per show?  How does prioritizing shows in the list affect anything?  I'm dumb.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    CW55354 said:
    kaw753 said:
    sean9769 said:
    I think you have to sell both tickets on the exchange, so if you need just 1, I would request only one or find a ticket buddy here. 
    That's along the lines of what I was thinking. Like I said, it will all work out!
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,495
    kaw753 said:
    sean9769 said:
    Still some risk, especially if you're pretty sure you only need a single. Any MSG ticket will likely get snapped up. If you have an upper level seat in St. Louis? Ehhhhhhhhh.
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 654
    edited January 2020
    PD279656 said:
    Anyone seeing these hotel prices in Nashville. Yikes!

Doing 5 nights in Nashville for more than I'd pay for 7 nights in Los Angeles. Prices are insane. Got a deal through a loyalty program though at Moxy downtown before the prices went up, short walk to the arena. Airbnb's in Nashville don't seem to be much better, there is also stayalfred.com with apt/lofts like airbnb, but prices are on par with hotels. 
    Welcome to Nashville. Hotels on avg are more than NYC. Not sure why, but they are if you want to stay downtown. West End/Vanderbilt area is a lot cheaper usually and only a 5min uber/lyft ride downtown.
    Post edited by ponytd on
  • Options
    CW55354 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    I am blown away that they were able to allocate as many seats as they apparently have for MSG for 10C members.

A. There will be basically no seats left for either of the other sales.

B. The building is going to be absolutely ROCKING if it's all 10C.

That show is gonna be fucking insane.
    The less chance I have standing next to some dude yelling, “Just Play Jeremy!” the happier I will be. 

I will try not to be that person😂 as I haven’t seen them before, I wanna hear the big hits. I would never yell that out tho, that’s dumb.
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68
    did everyone get charged the $1. I see my request in my profile but not my banking. Unless they take a business day to process
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    CW55354 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    I am blown away that they were able to allocate as many seats as they apparently have for MSG for 10C members.

A. There will be basically no seats left for either of the other sales.

B. The building is going to be absolutely ROCKING if it's all 10C.

That show is gonna be fucking insane.
    The less chance I have standing next to some dude yelling, “Just Play Jeremy!” the happier I will be. 

I will try not to be that person😂 as I haven’t seen them before, I wanna hear the big hits. I would never yell that out tho, that’s dumb.
    They are all big hits.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,608
    Maybe the presale number is your actual sequential spot in the ten club list of members?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    edited January 2020
    on2legs said:
    Maybe the presale number is your actual sequential spot in the ten club list of members?
    mine was higher than my 10c number by about 2k
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    camhendycamhendy Posts: 159
    Noload said:
    How does moving your (prioritizing ) shows around in your list affect the drawing if there are all being selected as a whole (GA/Reserved) per show?  How does prioritizing shows in the list affect anything?  I'm dumb.
    This is exactly what I'm wondering. Am I missing something? It seems like show priority on TM won't affect anything as they're all being drawn independently. Thoughts?
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 782
    CW55354 said:
    kaw753 said:
    sean9769 said:
    Isn't that even better? I can actually unload both my tickets in case of some unforeseen emergency where I can't be in Phoenix 3 months from now? SWEET! 
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    camhendy said:
    Noload said:
    This is exactly what I'm wondering. Am I missing something? It seems like show priority on TM won't affect anything as they're all being drawn independently. Thoughts?
    - Ticket Requests will be confirmed for each show taking your priority into consideration, but it is not guaranteed you will get your first priority.

But how?
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    PFox78PFox78 Posts: 22
    Does anyone know how to check percentages after you've submitted your choices? 
  • Options
    PFox78 said:
    Does anyone know how to check percentages after you've submitted your choices? 
    THIS - anyone? :)
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,495
    Noload said:
    camhendy said:
    Noload said:
    - Ticket Requests will be confirmed for each show taking your priority into consideration, but it is not guaranteed you will get your first priority.

But how?
    Educated guess:

They still draw all the First Priority first, then Second Priority, etc.

Someone could have MSG as their first priority and miss, but get their second priority of Ottawa. Thus, first priority isn't guaranteed. 
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    pjl44 said:
    Noload said:
    camhendy said:
    Noload said:

But how?
    Educated guess:

They still draw all the First Priority first, then Second Priority, etc.

Someone could have MSG as their first priority and miss, but get their second priority of Ottawa. Thus, first priority isn't guaranteed. 

Canada draw is completely separate from US draw so bad example LOL
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    No, my wife's TC number is significantly worse than mine, but her presale code was 3xxxxx, and mine was 6xxxxx
  • Options
    jasoncap23jasoncap23 USA Posts: 29
    Can somebody please post the pic of Oakland Arena and what seats are 10 club seats? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    JojoRice said:

Twice a day. It’s in the FAQ/ 
    Thanks 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Can somebody please post the pic of Oakland Arena and what seats are 10 club seats? Thanks in advance!
    That is pretty easy since all of them are. Yes, all the way to the back of the upper level.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,653
    My presale code was only 4 numbers. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    jasoncap23jasoncap23 USA Posts: 29
    Dercheef said:
    That is pretty easy since all of them are. Yes, all the way to the back of the upper level.
    Is the entire floor GA or just a smaller pit in front of stage?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,683
    ally12 said:
    did everyone get charged the $1. I see my request in my profile but not my banking. Unless they take a business day to process
    I usually will see notification on Apple wallet for my Amex but didn’t see anything this time.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore