Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    So how does it work? If you put shows in and get tickets, does it automatically charge your card?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    So how does it work? If you put shows in and get tickets, does it automatically charge your card?
    If you win yes for every show you won for
  • Options
    #Feelings
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    Yes, and tickets are non-transferable/must be picked up in person by the buyer.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    Let's fucking goooooo! I'm hyped! 

No work getting done tomorrow afternoon!
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,509
    Lol. Gasp. What will the northeast do???  We can’t expect them to wait for the Fall announcements can we??   Can someone call Eddie? 
    boooo hoooooo......we in San Diego are not crying. I've had to travel to Philly, Canada, Chicago, etc....bout time more shows driving distance for us!

• Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    tschav said:
    Mike D88 said:
    The best odds on that list were also the best shows

the line to quote this and fight about it starts here
    |
    |
    V
    Raleigh was cancelled... sooooo... :blush:
    That's what they wanted everyone to think. Best show of the tour.
  • Options
    Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525
    edited January 2020
    Lol. Gasp. What will the northeast do???  We can’t expect them to wait for the Fall announcements can we??   Can someone call Eddie? 
    boooo hoooooo......we in San Diego are not crying. I've had to travel to Philly, Canada, Chicago, etc....bout time more shows driving distance for us!

right! and what about the Aussies what a screw job for them... and yes ok they get 2021 but shit how long they have to wait 
    Post edited by Freddy Arheehar on
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,509
    edited January 2020
    Annnnd it begins...read the FAQ WHEN THEY ARE POSTED TOMORROW
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    edited January 2020
    I’ll say for all North Texas residents...that OKC date will be epic it this holds true. I’m talking party RV rentals for the 2.5 hour trek up I-35 epic. OKC won’t know what hit em. 
    Post edited by jcmitchell28 on
  • Options
    jayhawk1912jayhawk1912 Kansas City Posts: 12
    hahaha...my first thought was not this "only one MSG show" convo again and then I saw your comment and laughed it off (of note: I get it, tickets will be tough, I just have read it multiple times)
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,224
    JojoRice said:
    Here's the odds from the last US arena tour in 2016...

Fans living near towns that get 40%+ odds are the ones “laughing.” Those living near single digit odds, not so much.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,523
    Over/under on how many band members will be spotted at the Mariners/A's games on April 18 and 19?
  • Options
    trentktrentk Posts: 62
    For the record there’s now another list going around on Facebook with no OKC show and California going Oakland, Los Angeles then ending in San Diego. 

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,085
    14 hours to go.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Letssss go!!!!!!
  • Options
    THETONYCLIFTONTHETONYCLIFTON SAN LUIS OBISPO Posts: 153
    Oh the excitement! It feels like Christmas-eve as a child! 
    "..to find the comfort in this world."
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    Letssss go!!!!!!
    How are you able to type??
  • Options
    trentk said:
    For the record there’s now another list going around on Facebook with no OKC show and California going Oakland, Los Angeles then ending in San Diego. 

With that sched I could do Denver and Phoenix without using any vacation time and save it for the Fall tour. (Already using two weeks for Europe lol)
    May have to take two days and see if I can squeeze San Diego in... 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    I really needed Denver on the 6th.  That way I could hit that, and the whole California route.  Oh well, now just 5 in california, and no flights, just a lot of driving.  I Love This Shit!!!!!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,627
    edited January 2020
    I don’t understand why they don’t do Baltimore 3/27 and then MSG on 3/29 and 3/30. Both Royal Farms Arena and MSG are open those dates
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    I don’t understand why they don’t do Baltimore 3/27 and then MSG on 3/29 and 3/30. Both Royal Farms Arena and MSG are open those dates
    NCAA basketball east regional is at MSG on 3/29. NIT championship is at MSG on 3/31.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 686
    Sirius show, probably. 
  • Options
    NCAA basketball east regional is at MSG on 3/29. NIT championship is at MSG on 3/31.
    True, forgot about the East Regionals. Setting the stage up twice on the 28th and 30th doesn’t make sense. I just don’t understand 1 NYC date. Not complaining. Just business wise doesn’t make sense. I’ll find my way into MSG one way or the other. But why not Barclays at that point?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    edited January 2020
    In 03 they played the Spectrum and then came back to the city three months later for two more shows.  It can happen.  NY is obviously getting some kind of major promotional stop in late March.  So thats the main point of the band going.  You northeasterners will survive and will probably get all of your shows in the Fall.  

signed,
    a former northeasterner. 
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    True, forgot about the East Regionals. Setting the stage up twice on the 28th and 30th doesn’t make sense. I just don’t understand 1 NYC date. Not complaining. Just business wise doesn’t make sense. I’ll find my way into MSG one way or the other. But why not Barclays at that point?
    Barclays is booked 3/28, 3/30, and 4/1. Also, MSG and The Forum are sister venues under the same ownership, so that may have something to do with them playing MSG over another venue.
  • Options
    Good morning! It's almost 8am in Europe/Austria and I a can't wait for the big news today. Will be my first trip to Canada / New York (that's the plan) and guess what? I'm superexcited! 🤗🤗 What a year! Still cannot believe it. 
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Good morning! It's almost 8am in Europe/Austria and I a can't wait for the big news today. Will be my first trip to Canada / New York (that's the plan) and guess what? I'm superexcited! 🤗🤗 What a year! Still cannot believe it. 
    Good morning from Austria 🇦🇹 too
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    the funny part is ,if we didnt do what we done here with hints and people searching make list ,search venues,the maps the states are red and blue etc all those twitter acounts ,websites ,forun wouldnt have any list to post,,nothing,
    they have zero informations.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    Maybe that’s why the band/10c decided on the scavenger hunt. They know how much we‘ve enjoyed the ones for the Euro tour and this one! ;)