2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    CopperTom said:
    McTumke said:
    McTumke said:
    Any updates on Oakland, LA and San Diego?

4-10 Oakland
    4-12, 4-13 LA
    4-15 SD? 

Have I missed anything?
    Τhe plan is. San Diego, LA, oak. In that order
    Sorry to interrupt your interesting GA talk guys. 
    Thanks SO much. I know you might not know/say this, but am I close with dates between 4-10 and 4-15 with any of this? 
    San Diego is the 13th.

I'd guess
    San Diego 4-13
    Los Angeles 4-15
    Los Angeles 4-16
    Oakland 4-18
    +Oakland 4-19 more than likely 
    Then guess it will be ok that Eagles are at Forum on the 17th
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,539
    Noload said:
    Thanks Dimitris!  
    See, that's some useful info. 
    THAT'S best thing I've read here all day! Now I can cancel the hotel nights I don't need!!

Wasn’t Oakland mentioned as the last stops over two weeks ago by dimi with a you tube video.

this feels like holiday re runs.

please bring back more GA talk!
    Noload said:
    Thanks Dimitris!  
    See, that's some useful info. 
    THAT'S best thing I've read here all day! Now I can cancel the hotel nights I don't need!!

Wasn’t Oakland mentioned as the last stops over two weeks ago by dimi with a you tube video.

this feels like holiday re runs.

please bring back more GA talk!
    But confirms to us that LA NOT the 10th/11th, that it's after SD....so now I kinda have an idea of AZ date
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    They have not announced anything yet....
    Ok Boomer. 

;)
    That should be on a tour shirt this year....
    I’m lining up now.  

I am getting a tattoo on my hand of my GA line position.
    Are the list, the hand marks, and the people controlling this still a thing? Is it worth it to try and line up for GA if you’re not part of this strange system? Just curious if others have had negative experiences with lining up for GA early. 

Even if it is, to be behind those jackwads is still closer then the back of the pit...but there's more dancing room in the back and I hear the view is tremendous. (I was only in one pit maybe 10-15 rows back if I had to make a random guess. I was all the way on the side and it was fine.)

If I’m fortunate enough to win GA and it’s less than half an arena floor, I am definitely rocking out in the back.

reading about that OZ bully and the band practically acknowledging him ain’t fun. Is it really necessary to have large pits in stadium shows? Seems to be asking for trouble? A smaller front pit and back pit? The arenas seem more civilized.

Do we need to play riot act for that guy?

• So with Denver and OKC on 4/6 and 4/8 respectively, SD on 4/13 and LA after SD then that means Phoenix is most likely either 4/10 or 4/11.
  • So with Denver and OKC on 4/6 and 4/8 respectively, SD on 4/13 and LA after SD then that means Phoenix is most likely either 4/10 or 4/11.

That's my thought
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Posts: 1,269
    So with Denver and OKC on 4/6 and 4/8 respectively, SD on 4/13 and LA after SD then that means Phoenix is most likely either 4/10 or 4/11.
    Makes sense with them backtracking from Denver to OKC.
    So with Denver and OKC on 4/6 and 4/8 respectively, SD on 4/13 and LA after SD then that means Phoenix is most likely either 4/10 or 4/11.
    I'm betting it's the other Saturday show
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Ok Boomer. 

;)
    I’m lining up now.  

Are the list, the hand marks, and the people controlling this still a thing? Is it worth it to try and line up for GA if you’re not part of this strange system? Just curious if others have had negative experiences with lining up for GA early. 

Even if it is, to be behind those jackwads is still closer then the back of the pit...but there's more dancing room in the back and I hear the view is tremendous. (I was only in one pit maybe 10-15 rows back if I had to make a random guess. I was all the way on the side and it was fine.)

If I’m fortunate enough to win GA and it’s less than half an arena floor, I am definitely rocking out in the back.

reading about that OZ bully and the band practically acknowledging him ain’t fun. Is it really necessary to have large pits in stadium shows? Seems to be asking for trouble? A smaller front pit and back pit? The arenas seem more civilized.

Honestly the large pit at Wrigley is fine. The jerks on the rail don't affect the 99.5% of the rest of us in GA.

Now we are assuming only 2 Saturday shows?

no...not really...I'm only concerned about west of the Mississippi

Gotcha, I tend to agree, St. Louis 4-4, Phoenix 4-11
    bgirl59 said:
    ed243421 said:
    ed243421 said:
    Current guess:
    WARNING: THIS IS AN OLD DEC GUESS REPOSTED Jan 5th
    3.20 Q
    3.22 ott
    3.24 hammy
    3.25 toro
    3.27 balt
    3.30 nyc
    4.2 nash
    4.4 stl
    4.6 den
    4.8 pho
    4.10 vegas
    4.13 sd
    4.15 la
    4.16 la
    4.19 oak
    4.20 oak

What about SNL? 3/28??? Thank you everyone!! xoxxooo Happy New Year! see you in 2020!!

Did a quick check from late dec and found this. I recall another guess from earlier in Dec that had the Oakland tour closers a few days earlier. We just got okc yesterday instead of Vegas and earlier?

but it had the south to north Cali  progression that was just reconfirmed. I thought that was the framework here for a while.

Either way, it’s a well deserved score for SW fans.

And O-town 4/18?

And O-town 4/18?
    Let me put together an updated list of my thoughts
  • Maybe something like this:

Toronto 3/18
    Ottawa or Quebec City 3/20
    Ottawa or Quebec City 3/22
    Hamilton 3/24
    Baltimore 3/28
    NYC 3/30
    sirius xm show ??
    Nashville 4/2
    St. Louis 4/4
    Denver 4/6
    OKC 4/8
    Phoenix 4/11
    San Diego 4/13
    LA Forum 4/15
    LA Forum 4/16
    Oakland 4/19
    Oakland 4/20

Feel like they wouldn’t play 4 shows in 5 nights to close.  This ain’t the 90’s.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Why did the rumored dates change for la from 10 11 to 15 16?  
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    edited January 2020
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • jefft said:
    Why did the rumored dates change for la from 10 11 to 15 16?  
    SD is supposedly 4-13, and Dimi confirmed CA routing is SD to LA to Oakland
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Thanks
    Maybe 2 shows in LA doesn't mean 2 at the same venue?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Gotta be pretty damn close if not it. 
    Sarava said:u
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Ok Boomer. 

;)
    I’m lining up now.  

Honestly the large pit at Wrigley is fine. The jerks on the rail don't affect the 99.5% of the rest of us in GA.

If that pic is you, you look well prepared, young and strong. Some of us are not so well prepared. Well, me. And it looks like you have The Force on your side as well.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    PJNB said:
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Agreed. That’s the front runner. 
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Posts: 614
    ZeldaZonk said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Ok Boomer. 

;)
    I’m lining up now.  

I heard it was a real problem last year at the Seattle stadium shows. Something about a van full of Aussies who have also been doing in at Wrigley. It was in one of the threads, so I think it's still a problem. 
    You should have heard them at Wrigley around the rain delay. They were clearing everyone out of the GA section and one of the alpha male types (a tall bald headed dude) was outwardly threatening to beat the fuck out of anyone who tried to take his spot when they allowed people back on the field. It felt very safe great to be around such scum. I get the annoyances, but we were all subject to the shitshow that was the 2nd Wrigley rain delay. But we all knew something like that was a risk the day of the show. That clown at the very least should have been removed from the stadium. 

Not sure if he was Aussie or not, but he was front & center and seemed to be with a decent sized group of people, sooo...
    Wow, that sounds absolutely horrible. They definitely should have booted him. It sucks that it's become such a problem especially when it seems to be the same repeat offenders. They claim to be fans, but I bet the band wouldn't think too highly of the bullying and the underhandedness. 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
    PJNB said:
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19

Is Sirius solid? I’m thinking they’d want to get on network tv in March ala Colbert and maybe a Sirius/ Corp gig in the fall after the new album hype dies down.
  • PJNB said:
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Hopefully we find out tomorrow
  • PJNB said:
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19

Is Sirius solid? I’m thinking they’d want to get on network tv in March ala Colbert and maybe a Sirius/ Corp gig in the fall after the new album hype dies down.
    I think so. I also think they do a late night appearance on 3-31 and possibly 3-27
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    PJNB said:
    Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19

Mar 31/April 1st is open for that I would guess. Probably the night after MSG.
  • Anyone know of a great place to stay in Phoenix?