Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,418
    Poncier said:
    sebasti said:
    I was hoping to try for GA seats and I’m guessing they won’t be good if I can’t get there until 630-7. How good are reserved seats for mid 600k numbers (I wasn’t a joiner, part of the reason I fell in love with PJ)? 

With a number like that, do not trust the reserved seats. Last tour on East coast, all they had were reserved seats, so if you procrastinated for  25 years like me and have a higher number, you had zero options. The seats were among the worst I ever had for a concert (well...at least it was for an amazing band), fully obstructed, and I paid the exact same price as the best seats in the house. The worst, is you get zero information of seat location at time of purchase, which is why I did not join back in the 90s.

(Edit, you could have won the front two rows lottery, but that is a very low percentage, and it’s completely unknown at time of purchase and is not something you could make an informed decision about)
    Funny I joined April 93 and for any reserved seating shows my seats were always in the 1st three rows as a matter of fact I got 1st row at both MSG shows in 03 , so you miscalculated by not joining then ...
    Yeah if someone decided not to join in the 90's because they wouldn't know their seat locations it was a huge misstep since just securing tickets was pretty difficult in a lot of markets back then.
    I never got front row, but got 2nd row several times and always have hade excellent seats. And I joined not knowing/caring about 10club ticketing, but it has definitely been the best investment I've made as a music fan in terms of return (hell it was 5 bucks a year back then). Will always renew until the day the band officially calls it quits.
    It wasn’t it all GA back in the 90s?
    No not at all , at the beginning they issued tickets by the block depending on the date of joining the club and that was 1st come 1st served so if you showed up early and you had a great number you usually got the best seat in the house , at some point 10C mover to seniority system which gave tickets out by joined date ..and now we’re at 1&2 and 9&10 lottery, with my number now I get 3rd row for reserved seating shows ...good luck with upcoming tour 

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 232
    Forum on April 14th and 15th maybe?
    Forum is wide open from 6th to 16th, and then very busy from then on.

I'm hoping a little earlier, since I'm out of town on the 15th.  Don't want to have to change plans.
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    So Denver is my only shot at a show this leg.  I’m hoping that it’s not 4/6 because I have zero ability to leave work until 5pm that day. How certain are we of that date? 
    My brother-in-law works for KSE who owns Pepsi Center.  He was over for Christmas so of course I had to ask if he had any info.  He said that I shouldn't make any other plans for Monday, April 6th.
    So Phoenix is probably wed 4/8.  
    Or Thurs 4/9.....
    Monday, Denver, Thursday Phoenix...what is in between those two shows?
    I want to know what’s between Phx and SD. Something is off. 

Oakland and LA.  San Diego is last.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 205
    Poncier said:
    sebasti said:
    I was hoping to try for GA seats and I’m guessing they won’t be good if I can’t get there until 630-7. How good are reserved seats for mid 600k numbers (I wasn’t a joiner, part of the reason I fell in love with PJ)? 

With a number like that, do not trust the reserved seats. Last tour on East coast, all they had were reserved seats, so if you procrastinated for  25 years like me and have a higher number, you had zero options. The seats were among the worst I ever had for a concert (well...at least it was for an amazing band), fully obstructed, and I paid the exact same price as the best seats in the house. The worst, is you get zero information of seat location at time of purchase, which is why I did not join back in the 90s.

(Edit, you could have won the front two rows lottery, but that is a very low percentage, and it’s completely unknown at time of purchase and is not something you could make an informed decision about)
    Funny I joined April 93 and for any reserved seating shows my seats were always in the 1st three rows as a matter of fact I got 1st row at both MSG shows in 03 , so you miscalculated by not joining then ...
    Yeah if someone decided not to join in the 90's because they wouldn't know their seat locations it was a huge misstep since just securing tickets was pretty difficult in a lot of markets back then.
    I never got front row, but got 2nd row several times and always have hade excellent seats. And I joined not knowing/caring about 10club ticketing, but it has definitely been the best investment I've made as a music fan in terms of return (hell it was 5 bucks a year back then). Will always renew until the day the band officially calls it quits.
    No not at all , at the beginning they issued tickets by the block depending on the date of joining the club and that was 1st come 1st served so if you showed up early and you had a great number you usually got the best seat in the house , at some point 10C mover to seniority system which gave tickets out by joined date ..and now we’re at 1&2 and 9&10 lottery, with my number now I get 3rd row for reserved seating shows ...good luck with upcoming tour 

Right, they did it in blocks through the Riot Act tour. Avacado tour they did straight seniority, which was sweet for me. I had 1st row, dead center for back to back nights at the United Center. By the '08 tour they switched to the first 2 row lottery, and I think it was the '13 Lightning Bolt tour where they brought back GA.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Poncier said:
    sebasti said:

All those small club shows were seats? You guys crowdsurfed in seats? 

Maybe most of the footage I’m seeing is abroad.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 232
    I've gone through I don't know how many iterations.  Started out with the postcard.

Straight seniority was obviously the best, got front row center a few times.  Then got 3rd row center a bunch after they held the 1st 2 rows.

I don't mind the GA now, because I think the best reserved seats are pretty damn good.  Elevated, so your pictures and video will be great, and you're still right there.

Really wanted to go to Fenway last time because of the all reserved seats, but couldn't get there.

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,504
    edited December 2019
    smak said:

Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    I hope San Diego and at least one LA show are before 4/15.  I've never seen them in Southern California and I plan to fly to Charlotte on 4/15.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,347
    Poncier said:
    sebasti said:

Club shows in 91 and 92 were GA obviously.

But when they transitioned in 93/94 and on to theaters, then quickly to arenas and sheds, those shows were seated. And it was basically seated shows in North America until 2013 when GA floor (half the floor) was brought back..

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    smak said:
    LA Forum open between Billie Eilish and The Eagles..bascially after 4/7 to before Eagles show on 4/17. 
    What about weekend of 4/10-12? 
    Pretty much needs to be The Forum due to Lakers & Clippers games at Staples.  Only April 6 & 10 are open at Staples.

Could possibly be one Staples, one Honda Center.
    No way in hell they'll play Staples when they used to LOVE the Sports Arena, Staples is the evil opposite of Sports Arena (RIP). Forum is a sister venue to MSG, and the sound in there is fantastic! Staples sucks big time. 
    I have been hoping that Anaheim indeed gets a show....that would be another place I don't need a hotel...Home of my ANAHEIM DUCKS!! 
    I was going to say I remember reading an interview with Jeff a while back and he said he didn't like Staple Center at all, LA show will be at the Forum.  I was there for the first time last year for Cornell benefit and you are right the sound was amazing!  PJ at the Forum, count on it!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    Dimi - any luck with one of these - STL 4/4, Des Moines @ Wells Fargo 4/6, Minneapolis - Target Center 4/8?
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    CW55354 said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    deb1211 said:
    3days said:
    ***Rumored stops/dates/order. This is pure speculation based on the hints, and open arena dates as I remember (not the most reliable source). Please feel free to correct, criticize, eliminate... etc.***
    ? Canada dates (sometime between 3/18 and 3/26)
    3/28 Baltimore 
    3/30 NYC
    4/2 Nashville
    4/4 St Louis
    ? Denver
    ? Phoenix
    ? California dates (LA?, San Diego, Oakland)
    I think we have managed to figure out that the tour begins march 18 in Toronto.  I don't believe the 28th is correct for Baltimore.   I believe it has to be either the 26th or 27th or 31st or april 1st.  My reasoning is because I believe they will be doing SNL on the 28th and i think dimi has said there is only 1 saturday date on the tour (correct dimi??) and I think we have figured out that will be st. Louis on April 4th.
    Someone asked about visiting Baltimore that weekend and Dimi said why not so 27th or 28th makes sense if NY is really the 30th..and Maryland was an odd numbered blue state as 1 to start US portion
    Fans seemed pretty solid on NYC being Mar 30 and almost as much with Balt on the 28th. If SNL is 3/28 then 3/27 is possible for Balt? Since dimi  is taking a well deserved day off we'll have to wait :)

The arena in Balt is tiny. With only 2 east coast shows, SNL might be the easiest ticket.
    How does one get a ticket for SNL? Is this a camp out all day affair, for a MAYBE shot at a ticket? To hear two songs?
    In previous years you had to enter a drawing at the beginning of the season. If you get picked, they tell you which show you are picked for and whether you'll be attending the dress rehearsal or the actual show. Not sure if they're still doing it that way or not. 
    Correct. You can send them an email during the month off august only and they will draw names each week and contact them to tell them if they go to dress rehearsal or live show. You can also stand in line for standby tickets if they have room.  I’ve been told that there are a group of regulars that line up extra early and are about the only ones to get in through standby. I’ve entered every year via email for the past 12 years or so and never got picked. 
    It sounds like the weekly regulars have the market cornered on standby. Must be nice to have nothing else to do every Saturday than to spend all day waiting in line for SNL. Give someone else a chance, folks! 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    Yeah thats brutal standing in line every Saturday.  The only time it would have paid off is last week for Eddie Murphy.  First time i laughed during that show in years. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    The human torch was denied a bank loan 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377
    smak said:
     I think the best reserved seats are pretty damn good.  Elevated, so your pictures and video will be great

• Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    ZeldaZonk said:
    CW55354 said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    deb1211 said:
    3days said:
    ***Rumored stops/dates/order. This is pure speculation based on the hints, and open arena dates as I remember (not the most reliable source). Please feel free to correct, criticize, eliminate... etc.***
    3/28 Baltimore 
    3/30 NYC
    4/2 Nashville
    4/4 St Louis
    ? Denver
    ? Phoenix
    I think we have managed to figure out that the tour begins march 18 in Toronto.  I don't believe the 28th is correct for Baltimore.   I believe it has to be either the 26th or 27th or 31st or april 1st.  My reasoning is because I believe they will be doing SNL on the 28th and i think dimi has said there is only 1 saturday date on the tour (correct dimi??) and I think we have figured out that will be st. Louis on April 4th.
    Someone asked about visiting Baltimore that weekend and Dimi said why not so 27th or 28th makes sense if NY is really the 30th..and Maryland was an odd numbered blue state as 1 to start US portion
    Fans seemed pretty solid on NYC being Mar 30 and almost as much with Balt on the 28th. If SNL is 3/28 then 3/27 is possible for Balt? Since dimi  is taking a well deserved day off we'll have to wait :)

The arena in Balt is tiny. With only 2 east coast shows, SNL might be the easiest ticket.
    How does one get a ticket for SNL? Is this a camp out all day affair, for a MAYBE shot at a ticket? To hear two songs?
    In previous years you had to enter a drawing at the beginning of the season. If you get picked, they tell you which show you are picked for and whether you'll be attending the dress rehearsal or the actual show. Not sure if they're still doing it that way or not. 
    Correct. You can send them an email during the month off august only and they will draw names each week and contact them to tell them if they go to dress rehearsal or live show. You can also stand in line for standby tickets if they have room.  I’ve been told that there are a group of regulars that line up extra early and are about the only ones to get in through standby. I’ve entered every year via email for the past 12 years or so and never got picked. 
    It sounds like the weekly regulars have the market cornered on standby. Must be nice to have nothing else to do every Saturday than to spend all day waiting in line for SNL. Give someone else a chance, folks! 
     Do you mean pj fans lining up for GA?
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    DeadmanDeadman Posts: 788
    smak said:
    I've gone through I don't know how many iterations.  Started out with the postcard.

Straight seniority was obviously the best, got front row center a few times.  Then got 3rd row center a bunch after they held the 1st 2 rows.

I don't mind the GA now, because I think the best reserved seats are pretty damn good.  Elevated, so your pictures and video will be great, and you're still right there.

Really wanted to go to Fenway last time because of the all reserved seats, but couldn't get there.

I have had a very similar experience/opinion.  I’d prefer no GA but don’t really care about it.  I only go for reserved anymore.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    sebasti said:

Club shows in 91 and 92 were GA obviously.

But when they transitioned in 93/94 and on to theaters, then quickly to arenas and sheds, those shows were seated. And it was basically seated shows in North America until 2013 when GA floor (half the floor) was brought back..

That makes sense! Thanks for clearing that up.

Abroad must have stayed GA. Lots of video of fans rushing the gates to get a good position, at the height of PJ popularity 93/94.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    94, 95, 96 was mostly GA arenas and stadiums. In 98, they went to more amphitheatres and reserved seating floors at arenas. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    NewJPage said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    CW55354 said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    deb1211 said:
    3days said:
    3/28 Baltimore 
    3/30 NYC
    4/2 Nashville
    4/4 St Louis
    ? Denver
    ? Phoenix

Do you mean pj fans lining up for GA?
    My thoughts exactly! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Fuck people don’t know live music history. But it’s history so of course they don’t know.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693

That’s surprising about msg 2016, when you say VIP you are referring to the music industry insiders, etc? I do not recall PJ having any platinum or vip categories of tickets?

I am #6 nationally in terms of seniority (joined 10 club in Sept 91) and got 25th row on the side for the second MSG show in 2016. There were tons of corporate people in front of us, rolling in ten minutes prior to the start of the show, fresh from their pre-party suite. They were all SUPER cool,  high-fived alot ,pretty much only knew a few songs and lost interest after 30 minutes. I asked a few people in front of us where they got their tix and some said stub-hub. So MSG hooked up their season ticket holders and also did lots of corporate promotion. I appreciated 25th row, but it was a major change from the past.

• Options
    94, 95, 96 was mostly GA arenas and stadiums. In 98, they went to more amphitheatres and reserved seating floors at arenas. 
    Its only my personal experience but when I saw them in 94 and 96 (Boston and Hartford) it was reserved. My first full GA experience was Barrie, ON in 98. I don’t have the history on all the venues they’ve played but I can say they weren’t all GA. 
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,418
    95 Milwaukee was reserved seating giving out in blocks , I got 7th row for those shows , Jones Beach 2000 was also reserved seating giving out by blocks got there early got 2nd row in front of stone ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,229
    I had front row in 96 at Merriweather and it was Reserved from 10c as well
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,795
    Maple Leaf Gardens, 1996, front of floor was all GA. Randall's 1 and 2 entire stadium was GA.  Most of 1998 through 2012 was seating with a few exceptions along the way.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 654
    So back to the rumor thread, anything new?

Dimi if I was to be in La on my birthday on April 9 would I be able to see a show?
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640
    edited December 2019
    Current guess:

3.18 Q
    3.20 ott
    3.23 ham
    3.25 toro
    3.27 balt
    3.30 nyc
    4.2 nash
    4.4 stl
    4.6 den
    4.8 az
    4.10 ca
    4.12 la
    4.13 la
    4.15 ca

Post edited by ed243421 on
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,069
    ed243421 said:
    Current guess:

3.18 Q
    3.20 ott
    3.23 ham
    3.25 toro
    3.27 balt
    3.30 nyc
    4.2 nash
    4.4 stl
    4.6 den
    4.8 az
    4.10 ca
    4.12 la
    4.13 la
    4.15 ca

This has to be close. Only thing is... I don’t think they will play on 4/12. That’s Easter Sunday. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,018
    PB11041 said:
    Maple Leaf Gardens, 1996, front of floor was all GA. Randall's 1 and 2 entire stadium was GA.  Most of 1998 through 2012 was seating with a few exceptions along the way.
    Seattle shows in 98 were ga.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......