2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,509
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    So Denver is my only shot at a show this leg.  I’m hoping that it’s not 4/6 because I have zero ability to leave work until 5pm that day. How certain are we of that date? 
    My brother-in-law works for KSE who owns Pepsi Center.  He was over for Christmas so of course I had to ask if he had any info.  He said that I shouldn't make any other plans for Monday, April 6th.
    So Phoenix is probably wed 4/8.  
    Or Thurs 4/9.....
    This sets us up beautifully for a weekend road trip to SD or LA! Hooray
    Pretty sure the CA run doesn’t start until 4/13, but someone correct me if I’m wrong. 

So Denver 4/6, Phoenix 4/8 or 4/9 and then nothing until 4/13? Something doesn’t line up. Either there’s a show sandwiched in there that hasn’t been discussed or they’re taking 4-5 days between those shows. Hmmmm. 
    If Phoenix is 1/9 I could see Vegas on the 8th.  If Phoenix is the 8th, maybe Vegas on the 10th or 11th?
    If Phoenix is 8th then LA on 10th and 11th? SD is after the 13th....that works
    True. I guess I’m thinking about the most direct routes on a map, to start at the southern most stop in CA and make their way north from there. I could very well be wrong. 
    They could easily go up north to Bay Area if they want after SD.....then end of this leg and up to home in Northeast....that makes most sense logistically

• Options
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    So Denver is my only shot at a show this leg.  I’m hoping that it’s not 4/6 because I have zero ability to leave work until 5pm that day. How certain are we of that date? 
    My brother-in-law works for KSE who owns Pepsi Center.  He was over for Christmas so of course I had to ask if he had any info.  He said that I shouldn't make any other plans for Monday, April 6th.
    Or Thurs 4/9.....
    Pretty sure the CA run doesn’t start until 4/13, but someone correct me if I’m wrong. 

So Denver 4/6, Phoenix 4/8 or 4/9 and then nothing until 4/13? Something doesn’t line up. Either there’s a show sandwiched in there that hasn’t been discussed or they’re taking 4-5 days between those shows. Hmmmm. 
    I believe Dimi's comment about 4-13 - 4-20 was specifically about San Diego
    Correct. Which I’m speculating will kick off CA. Otherwise, it would be LA, SD, then back to LA. It could be done but seems like an odd schedule. 
    My guess is that they are starting in LA, probably 4-10 and 4-11 (since Dimi implied there would be back to back nights somewhere along the tour). 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    Or Thurs 4/9.....

Correct. Which I’m speculating will kick off CA. Otherwise, it would be LA, SD, then back to LA. It could be done but seems like an odd schedule. 
    My guess is that they are starting in LA, probably 4-10 and 4-11 (since Dimi implied there would be back to back nights somewhere along the tour). 
    That's pretty much what I already said....LA that weekend , then to SD after the 13th, then up north to Bay Area
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    Or Thurs 4/9.....

Good call. Forgot about back to back nights and with SD being 4/13 this makes sense. 
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,323
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    Or Thurs 4/9.....

If Phoenix is 1/9 I could see Vegas on the 8th.  If Phoenix is the 8th, maybe Vegas on the 10th or 11th?
    10th and 11th are both open at the forum. They could do that then SD then maybe a shot at Vegas.. before Oakland.

Maybe something like: 
    4.6 Denver
    4.8 Phx
    4.10 and 4.11 LA
    4.14 SD

• Options
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    Or Thurs 4/9.....

10th and 11th are both open at the forum. They could do that then SD then maybe a shot at Vegas.. before Oakland.

Maybe something like: 
    4.6 Denver
    4.8 Phx
    4.10 and 4.11 LA
    4.14 SD

Forget Vegas......
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    cardoso said:
    really, is ridiculous these rumors about tour in March.
    Less than 3 months for planning travels/acomodation seems a little disrespect and the band never do this in a record time...so, my opinion are US/CAN tour in Sep/Oct/Nov.
    Nothing against Dimi at all but I think he should just post what he knows.  Why have a hundred pages of guessing and groveling for clues.  Post the damn list based on whatever info you have and be done with it.
    Post everything he knows right away and potentially piss off his source so that he doesn’t get information in the future? Sounds like a solid plan. 
    What is the difference between that and all of the "clues"?  Like the informant will be pissed if he provides a list vs clues so that people compile the same exact list?
    Maybe the goal is to have people speculating and figuring out the mysteries inside of the forums. Certainly keeps them more active and fun than just posting a list to appease a couple of people. 

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,662
    Definitely feels like a Friday, January 3rd announcement
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:
    Depending on how the final dates look, ill likely do Ottawa, Quebec City, Baltimore, Nashville, and St Louis, and any other Saturday show 
    Toronto , Ottawa , Quebec, and Hamilton.  Works out perfectly for me assuming the rumoured dates are accurate. 
    Same here. :) 
    how bad is the snow in quebec that time of year?
    Mid March in Quebec .....could be green , could see a blizzard.  You will be fine Mcgruff10.  Celebrate number 60 in Quebec City 
    Will do!!! I just don’t want my damn flight cancelled.  
    Last tour in May was cold with a bit of snow on the ground in QC...so who can predict. Ottawa was f'ing freezing that tour, miserable.
    2 Toronto shows were also unseasonably cold for May 
    I lined up at 7:00am for the Quebec show and it was beautiful out after 10am. 60F and I was in a tshirt most of the day. Toronto night 2 the same thing and maybe even warmer. Walked for like 5 hours and remember it being hot. March is going to be nothing but cold I imagine. 
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    Or Thurs 4/9.....
    Monday, Denver, Thursday Phoenix...what is in between those two shows?
    Maynard’s winery :peace:
    Seems like the perfect time to get lost on a chocolate chip trip.
    Things were different then
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,042
    sebasti said:
    I’m an hour South in normal traffic. 
    So Colorado Springs? I live in Denver now, but was living there last time they played. I remember leaving work ASAP (about 4:00) last time. I remember being panicked that we wouldn’t make it, but we were there in plenty of time. But with that never ended construction going on the 25 it may be pretty tight.
  • Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    Are we sure about the 2 nights in LA? I know i haven’t read thru this whole thread but i saw him post at least twice about Oakland, a picture and a video. Maybe 2 nights in Oakland?? 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼  Yes very wishful thinking on my end 😁🙏🏼
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,037
    What’s the rumored San Diego date?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    @dimitrispearljam any new hints about the SiriusXM show?

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 
    so the week I have off.  Interesting.
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    Or Thurs 4/9.....

That's pretty much what I already said....LA that weekend , then to SD after the 13th, then up north to Bay Area
    I think based on the hints in this thread that's what makes the most sense
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    sebasti said:
    Or Thurs 4/9.....

I think based on the hints in this thread that's what makes the most sense
    And I booked LA and PHX based on this...haven't had a show I didn't have to travel to since 2013 so yay for SD!! 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,662
    Are SiriusXM shows typically smaller venue, more intimate, acoustic style shows (aka Benaroya hall)?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    Are SiriusXM shows typically smaller venue, more intimate, acoustic style shows (aka Benaroya hall)?
    Springsteen did his at the Apollo
  • Options
    Pretty sure they’re smaller venues. I’m curious if it would be an acoustic set as well. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    bbiggs said:
    Pretty sure they’re smaller venues. I’m curious if it would be an acoustic set as well. 
    Springsteen did full band Sirius XM show, but you had to win tickets or be connected to Sirius
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 
    THE week you have off? As in singular? You're scheduled number of weeks off allows for nearly the same odds as betting red/black on a roulette wheel...with the green spots being the equivalent to snow make up days. Nonetheless, thanks for teaching America's youth, even though you are overpaid. Not teachers in general, just you. =)

Hey fuckers! Just read all 130+ pages of this thread, luckily! Can't believe I almost got blindsided on an announcement. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 
    THE week you have off? As in singular? You're scheduled number of weeks off allows for nearly the same odds as betting red/black on a roulette wheel...with the green spots being the equivalent to snow make up days. Nonetheless, thanks for teaching America's youth, even though you are overpaid. Not teachers in general, just you. =)

Hey fuckers! Just read all 130+ pages of this thread, luckily! Can't believe I almost got blindsided on an announcement. 
    Yeah that is the week of spring break!  I am so overpaid!! Lol

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 

How on earth did you manage to miss this thread?! 😂
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 

He doesn’t read well ;)
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 

He doesn’t read well ;)
    He doesn’t read *good
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 

He doesn’t read well ;)
    Publik scool Edyoukayshun aint to grate. U no!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 

I saw it at first, and there wasn't much happening. Nor did I expect much to happen after the insanity that turned out to be the European tour thread. Not a snowball's chance in hell did I anticipate any legitimate rumors to fly between the European announcement and Christmas. So, I stick to the AET and AMT mostly.  :|

Hey, how did you miss this band the last 29 years?!?! :rofl:
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    4/13...or later 

He doesn’t read well ;)
    He doesn’t read *good
    Something can taste good but you do something well. He still doesn’t read well. :)

Post edited by mcgruff10 on