The Democratic Presidential Debates

Comments

• So are you for Yang, or Bernie? You seem to promote both. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,085
    edited February 2020
    So are you for Yang, or Bernie? You seem to promote both. 
    Once again --

-- take the time to actually watch the video before commenting

-- he praises Bernie in the video.

Andrew Yang is a Bernies number one fan. 

If you are for Andrew you are for Bernie. Andrew Yang is Bernie

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    edited February 2020
    Once again --

Ugh...what was I thinking even trying to converse with you? You could just say "Yeah I'm for Bernie but Yang praises Bernie in the video" without being so snarky about it. 
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    edited February 2020
    Once again --

Ugh...what was I thinking even trying to converse with you? 
    Forgive me, if I am mistaken. But I am pretty sure exactly this has played out before. 

If it has not, and that was someone else. Then I'm sorry.

And I do think I have posted videos from all candidates in here. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    No one is watching videos. Text, screenshot, gif, or link to text. Those are the choices.
    Once again --

Forgive me, if I am mistaken. But I am pretty sure exactly this has played out before. 

Well you replied before my edit but I went on to say "You could just say 'Yeah I'm for Bernie but Yang praises Bernie in the video' without being so snarky about it." I'm trying to play ball. But I'm not watching every video posted in these threads. Nor do I read every post. If I come to this page and it says thre's 55 new posts, I skip to the newest one. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    edited February 2020
    Once again --

Well you replied before my edit but I went on to say "You could just say 'Yeah I'm for Bernie but Yang praises Bernie in the video' without being so snarky about it." I'm trying to play ball. But I'm not watching every video posted in these threads. Nor do I read every post. If I come to this page and it says thre's 55 new posts, I skip to the newest one. 

I agree with you. I am sorry. He praises Bernie in the video in a weirdly honest way. Like pretty much saying "I love Bernie. He understands it all like I do. I'm a bit more modern though. But I voted for Bernie in 2016."
    Once again --

I agree with you. I am sorry. He praises Bernie in the video in a weirdly honest way. Like pretty much saying "I love Bernie. He understands it all like I do. I'm a bit more modern though. But I voted for Bernie in 2016."
    Fair enough. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,332
    pjl44 said:
    No one is watching videos. Text, screenshot, gif, or link to text. Those are the choices.
    Agree.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • pjl44 said:
    Agree.
    I just now watched a BBC video about the worlds smallest cat
  • Why not just have paper ballots? Pretty damn foolproof.

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    edited February 2020
    Why not just have paper ballots? Pretty damn foolproof.

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    dankind said:

Is that a hanging Chad?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

Is that a hanging Chad?!

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

Is that a hanging Chad?!

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,351
    Wow... Pete. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,751
    mrussel1 said:
    Wow... Pete. 
    and all rural voters too......

Live: Iowa Caucus Results 2020 https://nyti.ms/2tup6jr

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wow... Pete. 

Does Iowa have nonrural areas, Mickey? I've never been. Is it part of your route?

I know it has cities -- Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Des Moines, Dubuque and Sioux City (which is good sarsaparilla, btw) -- but are they actually urban or just cities in name?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    One would think that if these are rural numbers,  his urban and suburban should be better.  I don't know that the 2% lead will hold,  but a very good showing nonetheless.  
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wow... Pete. 

Does Iowa have nonrural areas, Mickey? I've never been. Is it part of your route?

I know it has cities -- Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Des Moines, Dubuque and Sioux City (which is good sarsaparilla, btw) -- but are they actually urban or just cities in name?
    no they are urban . smaller of course but urban.

been through the state a few times. and had deliveries or pick ups a couple times too. one load was a coke load. notorious for collapsing(poor palletizing/wrapping). if you've ever opened a 2 liter and it seemed flat, its had a rough life.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521

Can’t believe I blew this opportunity. Kick arse song, worth the listen. 

mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wow... Pete. 

been through the state a few times. and had deliveries or pick ups a couple times too. one load was a coke load. notorious for collapsing(poor palletizing/wrapping). if you've ever opened a 2 liter and it seemed flat, its had a rough life.....

They are not very urban. But the difference is rural and college town.
    hippiemom = goodness
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wow... Pete. 

fair enough, but urban compared to what? LA,Chi,NYC?

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wow... Pete. 

Des Moines is the only potentially urban area. The rest are towns. Not urban compared to Toledo 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    edited February 2020
    @Spiritual_Chaos you were pissed at Eddie for taking a private jet, are you mad at Elizabeth?

Climate Change Champion Elizabeth Warren Arrives On Her Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavV0Q94MhA&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2x9aoE2VMvZl_0oSdfJXsejJ6Kb3feekEapPMSrAg4_sUjrb0MKVg7jrE
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wow... Pete. 

Des Moines is the only potentially urban area. The rest are towns. Not urban compared to Toledo 
    ok. urban for Iowa.....

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Wow... Pete. 

ok. urban for Iowa.....
    Hahahah that’s a stop sign town in iowa
    hippiemom = goodness
    mcgruff10 said:
    @Spiritual_Chaos you were pissed at Eddie for taking a private jet, are you mad at Elizabeth?

Climate Change Champion Elizabeth Warren Arrives On Her Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavV0Q94MhA&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2x9aoE2VMvZl_0oSdfJXsejJ6Kb3feekEapPMSrAg4_sUjrb0MKVg7jrE
    Bernie flies private too
This discussion has been closed.