Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    euchrid said:
    10C shipping emails going out...
    Ah yeah!  B)
  • Options
    sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    Nashville area peeps-  Grimeys has about 10+ copies in stock.  19.99.  
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • Options
    sheenTN said:

Anyone willing to pick one up for me and ship to Austin?
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    sheenTN said:
    If anyone wants to pick one up and ship to Illinois, I'd appreciate that.
  • Options
    FYI - I've talked to three different record stores and they all seem to indicate they are getting more stock. Not sure when, but that's the word. 
  • Options

endofallmusic

Don’t freak out but Pearl Jam “Unplugged” from BFD19 is back in stock 🤘🏼 No holds, no phone orders, no online, gotta come in the shop to buy it. #shoplocal #rsdbf19 #pearljam @pearljam @sonymusic

• Options

cdcentral

We managed to snag a few more copies of the Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged vinyl that sold out instantly on Black Friday. Just like on that day, these are one per customer, no holds or reserves, in store customers only! #pearljam #vinyl #RSDBF #cdcentral

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Zod said:
    bazzer said:
    Comes with an mp3 download.
    I find it much more useful when they come with FLAC.  It seems wierd to give mp3 when people are buying records.   Luckily the DVD has fantastic audio and some kind people on the internet ripped the audio from the DVD a long time ago :)

DItto, but...
    most people who DL listen to mp3s and most won't know how to convert FLAC
    ...QFT.

But, I agree, that the best is when you can choose mp3, flac or even wav etc. You should be able to pick the highest quality available if you want it and know what to do with it.
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    It enters the Billboard 200 at #81. It could have been higher if shipments weren't delayed and if it was available on streaming
    #11 Top Albums
    #4 on Alternative Albums
    #7 Rock Albums
    #3 Vinyl Albums

Pretty impressive all around for 2019.

I'm obviously in the minority here, and I'm sure many of you will find this hard to believe.
    Before this was announced as a RSD release, I don't think I had heard the whole thing!

When I think MTV Unplugged, it takes me back to high school when I was a big Eric Clapton fan.  Everyone remembers Nirvana unplugged because Kurt died, and it was played over and over again.  Clapton's unplugged seemed to air a lot too.

Maybe I'd seen parts of Pearl Jam, but none of my friends are or were big Pearl Jam fans.  It's definitely not my parents type of music, except for maybe the slower stuff.  I'm sure my Mom would like Just Breathe :).

I watched it all on youtube, and it's a great performance.  I love seeing the songs stripped down and the band rocking out as young guys.

I'm glad they released it on vinyl because it introduced me to a classic performance I sadly wasn't familiar with.
    I hooked my cassette player up to the audio output of my television and put it on a Maxell tape....
  • Options
    Prices in the $40-$50 range on the auction site and Discogs. Considerably better and improving...
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    It enters the Billboard 200 at #81. It could have been higher if shipments weren't delayed and if it was available on streaming
    #11 Top Albums
    #4 on Alternative Albums
    #7 Rock Albums
    #3 Vinyl Albums

Pretty impressive all around for 2019.

I'm obviously in the minority here, and I'm sure many of you will find this hard to believe.
    Before this was announced as a RSD release, I don't think I had heard the whole thing!

When I think MTV Unplugged, it takes me back to high school when I was a big Eric Clapton fan.  Everyone remembers Nirvana unplugged because Kurt died, and it was played over and over again.  Clapton's unplugged seemed to air a lot too.

Maybe I'd seen parts of Pearl Jam, but none of my friends are or were big Pearl Jam fans.  It's definitely not my parents type of music, except for maybe the slower stuff.  I'm sure my Mom would like Just Breathe :).

I watched it all on youtube, and it's a great performance.  I love seeing the songs stripped down and the band rocking out as young guys.

I'm glad they released it on vinyl because it introduced me to a classic performance I sadly wasn't familiar with.
    I hooked my cassette player up to the audio output of my television and put it on a Maxell tape....
    I remember the days of Maxell XL IIs trading GD and Phish tapes...no high speed dubbing!
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 126
    edited December 2019
    I'm curious how the one seller on the auction site has at least 20 copies to sell, at the inflated price. Says "10 available / 10 sold in 24 hours".
  • Options
    artforbw said:
    I'm curious how the one seller on the auction site has at least 20 copies to sell, at the inflated price. Says "10 available / 10 sold in 24 hours".

Not all "RSD" Record Store Day titles go directly to ma & pa record stores.
  • Options

darksiderecordspk

Pearl Jam Unplugged #vinyl from Black Friday back in stock.... but not for long! Grab one in store or call us for holds and make that Pearl Jam fan’s holiday complete. ⁣
    #supportyourlocalrecordstore #unplugged #pearljam #blackfriday #recordstoreday

• Options
    dstanfield80dstanfield80 Posts: 109
    edited December 2019
    Small amount up for $25 + shipping on ebay.

And gone...
    Post edited by dstanfield80 on
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896
    Some of the Bull Moose stores have them in stock for in-store purchase and the rest of the locations seem to have them "on order". Be ready, folks. https://www.bullmoose.com/p/32511176/pearl-jam-mtv-unplugged-180g-vinyl-includes-download-insert-rsd-bf-exclusive
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    This was never going to be a record where you were going to have to pay hundreds on the secondary market to get a copy. This wasnt an exclusive like the Sevens boxset etc. It was sold all over.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was the label just staggering the distribution to create more demand or they had the option to get more titles out there or all of Unplugged.

The only way they repressed this was if not all 13,000 were pressed for BF.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,074
    Down to under $40 on Discogs. Be patient. Don’t overpay. 
  • Options
    Where is the person in this thread that promised to buy me a copy?
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,480
    Love the confirmation bias and assumptions with little to no information in this thread. Very social media like and very entertaining.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Love the confirmation bias and assumptions with little to no information in this thread. Very social media like and very entertaining.
    There was word on this thread before BF that there were delays with Sony releases. I know its easy to say when I have a copy sitting here but I didnt get Easy St on RSD but had patience and it worked out fine. Experience from buying on RSD from year 2 tells me there will be enough to go around of this one. 
  • Options
    This isn’t confirmation bias. It was well documented if you read the right sources that there were delays in shipping. Nobody here wanted to believe and that is why flippers we’re getting $100+ for this title. Over the past 24 hrs I’ve seen many copies sell for $40 or less. That’s not speculation, but fact.
  • Options
    AnjarAnjar UK Posts: 42
    Received shipping confirmation today for the order I placed with NorthEndHarlaam.NL on 30th November! Fingers crossed! Looks like there may be more available if anyone is looking still:https://www.northendhaarlem.nl/a-57658412/black-friday-2019/pearl-jam-mtv-unplugged-lp/

• Options

wegotthebeatsrecordstore

The rumors were true! How about some more #pearljam #bfrsd #vinyl ? And #madonna too?! These will be in Lauderhill by 5:30PM and Fort Lauderdale by morning at the latest. Limited quantities (especially Pearl Jam.) Don’t sleep. #recordstoredayus #pearljamlive #pearljamonvinyl #bfrsd19 #madonnairise #vinylrecords #wegotthebeatsrecordstore #staytuned

• Options

dearbornmusic

Pearl Jam Unplugged back in stock! #pearljam #rsdblackfriday

• Options

lunchboxrecords

Got some more PEARL JAM - MTV unplugged LPs in. Once these are gone that’s it! #pearljam #mtvunplugged

• Options

monstermusicsc

Mayhem in the aisles of Monster Music! For a limited time only we have copies of the legendary Pearl Jam Unplugged on vinyl and the Jam Bandits couldn’t be more ravenous!! Come gather up as many copies as you can and stay vigilant as no Vedder is safe in these trying times... #pearljam #unplugged #vinyl #evenflow #oceans #rsd #blackfriday #jambandits #robbery #thugging #gangshit

• Options
    edited December 2019

Yeah .. check your local record stores folks today. Shipments are coming in. :)

• Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    Seriously, has Toronto been left out on purpose?
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options