Options

Pearl Jam Unplugged for Black Friday RSD

Comments

• Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 863
    Spoke to someone at Sunrise records and said they received 42 copies store wide. Not sure how many stores they have across Canada. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options

If you're in Austin, as of Sunday Waterloo had one copy and End of an Ear had four.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,123
    mikesbri said:
    Spoke to someone at Sunrise records and said they received 42 copies store wide. Not sure how many stores they have across Canada. 
    Great!
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Everyday Music in Portland Ore, Burnside location said they received some copies today.
  • Options

fingerprintsmusic

It’s back! We scored a limited amount of Pearl Jam’s Black Friday RSD release of “Unplugged.” If you missed out, now’s your chance to pick up your copy! 🙌 #pearljam #blackfridayrsd

• Options

downinthevalley

Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged is back in stock while supplies last! @pearljam @recordstoredayus #rsd #rsdbf #pearljam #mtvunplugged #vinylcollection #vinylrecords

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,447
    I spoke to my local vinyl monger in suburban Los Angeles....he said they were offered a new shipment of Unplugged, and they requested forty copies.  They ended-up receiving 4 copies, which promptly sold out.
  • Options

Available only in stores over @ ..

Eastern
      Mesa
      Mill Ave
      Phoenix
      Rainbow
      Speedway

• Options
    Did any stores in Chicago get restocked? All these places are great for posting their restock, but all are doing in store only :(
  • Options
    Try calling the stores to see if they'll do a phone order. Some people post "in store only", but if they don't call them up. I am sitting here in Hawaii, but called Monster Music and Movies when I saw they got some, and they were lovely enough to take my order over the phone. 

Fear not, I feel good that almost all of you will get a copy. 
  • Options

amoebahollywood

We just got a few more copies of @pearljam's "MTV Unplugged" #RSDBF LP back in stock. First time it's been on vinyl! Available in-store only. 👍
    [No holds or phone orders, limit 1 per person.]

#amoeba #amoebamusic #pearljam #mtvunplugged

• Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Twist and Shout in Denver cancelled my order after receiving a confirmation email. They directed me to their “eBay or Discogs store” instead when I called.  Why sell for retail when you can triple the price and sell through eBay?
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,937
    Damiens said:
    Twist and Shout in Denver cancelled my order after receiving a confirmation email. They directed me to their “eBay or Discogs store” instead when I called.  Why sell for retail when you can triple the price and sell through eBay?
    WOw, that is seriously messed up. I will remember their name.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    Damiens said:
    WOw, that is seriously messed up. I will remember their name.
    Hope RSD takes note and not ship any RSD titles next April '20 to them for doing this. 
  • Options
    Damiens said:
    Amazing. Scumbags.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,447
    Damiens said:
    Are they selling the album for a higher price on Ebay?
  • Options

planetscore

Christmas came a little early for a few lucky Pearl Jam fans. We’ve got a SUPER limited supply of the RSD Black Friday PJ Unplugged LP. We’re treating this like RSD: no holds, one per customer, no online, mail, or phone orders. In store purchases only. Jeremy has spoken... #pearljam #unplugged #rsd #recordstoreday

• Options
    VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 227
    I just picked one up in Amoeba Music  (Hollywood). They have 5 left.  In store only, no holds. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:

amoebahollywood

We just got a few more copies of @pearljam's "MTV Unplugged" #RSDBF LP back in stock. First time it's been on vinyl! Available in-store only. 👍
    [No holds or phone orders, limit 1 per person.]

#amoeba #amoebamusic #pearljam #mtvunplugged

Vikkivale said:
    I just picked one up in Amoeba Music  (Hollywood). They have 5 left.  In store only, no holds. 

Surprised they haven't sold out yet. Or maybe they just keep adding more & more copies every few hours on that same display.
  • Options

easystreetrecords Santa came early & dropped off some more of the #pearljam Black Friday MTV Unplugged vinyl. In-store purchase only and first come first served. #hohoho

• Options
    Damiens said:

No idea how accurate this is, but when I visited with my local shop the owner told me that RSD allows them to sell items online for up to 20% more than the original price. He, like most others being shown here, sells only in store though to get people into his shop.
  • Options

ziarecords ⁠ We got #PearlJam MTV Unplugged back in stock! Get it now for the first time on vinyl! Available at stores now! #MTVUnplugged #RSD19

• Options
    Just picked one up at Rhino Records in Claremont (Southern California). They had about 10 more in stock.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    Damiens said:

No idea how accurate this is, but when I visited with my local shop the owner told me that RSD allows them to sell items online for up to 20% more than the original price. He, like most others being shown here, sells only in store though to get people into his shop.
    I assume that isn’t right, or doesn’t apply to in store or stores completely ignore it.
    Since my local store, like many others, were already well above that 20% mark in store on RSD
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Damiens said:

I assume that isn’t right, or doesn’t apply to in store or stores completely ignore it.
    Since my local store, like many others, were already well above that 20% mark in store on RSD

It seems like it's time for bands to put out a "$29.99 LP." Hashtag Metallica Did It....or something like that.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    AnjarAnjar UK Posts: 42
    My copy turned up today in UK from North End Haarlem in Netherlands! So stoked to have managed to get it. I worked Black Friday and was going to go out on my lunch break but both local shops had sold out (no surprise in retrospect)
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    WHAT........DOES......IT........SOUND......LIKE?
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Its clear, it has a lot of dynamics, its crankable, and on par with some of the vault releases.  Miles better than Lets Play Two....
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options

It sounds sooooooo good!