Options

Pearl Jam Unplugged for Black Friday RSD

Comments

• Options
    bonebone Posts: 498
    Just noticed my local record store in Denver has some in stock. Weird because they didn’t have any the Sunday after RSD. 

Probably just a bad webpage not updating.  But got my order in.  
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    strilo said:
    I literally read the newsletter as soon as I got it, stopped right when I read about this release... and it was STILL sold out.
    For those who know...there's a few tricks. I got mine before 10am PT
    Keep your mouth shut mister
    Zip it!!!
    what are you weirdos talking about?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    bone said:
    Just noticed my local record store in Denver has some in stock. Weird because they didn’t have any the Sunday after RSD. 

woooooooooo got one 
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    rattzey said:
    bone said:

woooooooooo got one 
    Still showing in stock though, so I suspect when they go to fulfill it we'll get the message saying "ooops!"
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    got my confirmation !!!!
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Order went through, fingers crossed...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    rattzey said:
    got my confirmation !!!!
    Interesting.  I haven't got mine yet, were the last two digits on your order number less than 
    Post edited by bone on
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766

bone said:
    rattzey said:
    got my confirmation !!!!
    Interesting.  I haven't got mine yet, were the last two digits on your order number less than 48
    My confirmation was in my junk mail, last 2 digits were higher than 48
  • Options

It went out of stock while i was waiting for my cart to update
    Hey, I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm certainly not the dumbest.
  • Options
    Damiens said:

bone said:
    rattzey said:
    got my confirmation !!!!
    Interesting.  I haven't got mine yet, were the last two digits on your order number less than 
    My confirmation was in my junk mail, last 2 digits were higher than 
    Lovely.  Nothing came to my inbox or junk folder, prepared to be disappointed at the fourth store that doesn't fulfill on my order.  
  • Options
    jtgreen said:

It went out of stock while i was waiting for my cart to update
    Sorry to hear that.  Selfishly hoping everyone elses will be fulfilled.  
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    This album should be easy to get. It's really stupid to not put it on the mass market.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bazzer said:
    "label decided to press more"?
    I believe that was misstated. They should have received 1,000 copies from the original 13,000.
  • Options
    AnjarAnjar UK Posts: 42
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    Anjar said:

Now it's sold out. 2 were available before I posted the link.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    This is fucking BULLSHIT. Stand outside for an hour in 30 degree weather for these motherfuckers to turn and and AGAIN sell an RSD title outside of that . Money grubbing fucking whores.

add to that an announced tour AGAIN with no new music other than that fucking trash cant deny me.

You guys wanna pull this shit, re-release Benaroya  and Lost Dogs on vinyl.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Anjar said:

Now it's sold out. 2 were available before I posted the link.
    I believe you. But I went straight there 2 seconds after you posted your comment. Got it in my cart and it said out of stock by the time I entered my address. Trying to get this record when you’re at work so can’t go to RSD or check personal emails all the time is impossible!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited December 2019
    I stood outside in the cold to get mine.  Im not mad about it at all.  RSD is fun.  Im glad some of my friends here can land a copy from the 10C.

I would agree that there’s no difference between repressing this and repressing Benaroya Hall.  Both had defined pressing sizes and in Unplugged’s case was guaranteed as a one time deal.  I hope Benny gets repressed too. 
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    Will be eternally grateful if anyone can help me land a copy for a fair price. I will not pay the flippers
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    mickeyrat said:
    This is fucking BULLSHIT. Stand outside for an hour in 30 degree weather for these motherfuckers to turn and and AGAIN sell an RSD title outside of that . Money grubbing fucking whores.

add to that an announced tour AGAIN with no new music other than that fucking trash cant deny me.

I second your last line.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    mickeyrat said:

uhhhh......
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070
    mickeyrat said:

You saved on shipping tho
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,900
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:

You saved on shipping tho
    Mickey gets pissed because he hates the cold.  My man has to wear 4 sweaters and six pairs of socks in 30 degree weather.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,971
    bone said:
    ChrisdM said:
    I'm surprised tenclub didn't have more. With them saying "the label decided to press more", I thought there would be plenty to go around.
    It's amazing that the label bothered going through the effort to restart up the press just for 20 more copies.  
    They didn't. This is part of the original 13k. 

The newsletter makes it sound like the label ordered a second pressing. That may take 2-4 months before it lands in stores. 

for a newsletter thats usually vague with future details, this is a very specific note they included. Sounds like more will be coming. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    bone said:
    ChrisdM said:
    I'm surprised tenclub didn't have more. With them saying "the label decided to press more", I thought there would be plenty to go around.
    It's amazing that the label bothered going through the effort to restart up the press just for 20 more copies.  

The newsletter makes it sound like the label ordered a second pressing. That may take 2-4 months before it lands in stores. 

for a newsletter thats usually vague with future details, this is a very specific note they included. Sounds like more will be coming. 
    I was trying to be sarcastic because of the wording in the newsletter.  If they did a second press, I'd imagine based on how fast this went it would at least be a couple thousand.   
    Post edited by bone on
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    bone said:
    ChrisdM said:

I can go where I bought Easy Street in spring and pick it up now or just sit on my ass and go to amazon.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    bone said:
    bone said:
    ChrisdM said:

I was trying to be sarcastic because of the wording in the newsletter.  If they did a second press, I'd imagine based on how fast this went it would at least be a couple thousand.   
    Gotcha, oh yeah, no doubt. If not the same run as BF, maybe larger to just have it around for a bit.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    bone said:
    ChrisdM said:

I can go where I bought Easy Street in spring and pick it up now or just sit on my ass and go to amazon.....
    so you’re mad because you got the record but had to go line up and support a small business? I mean, you have the record, why does it matter what happens going forward? 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070
    bone said:
    ChrisdM said:

Couldn't these actually be part of the repress? They said it's a preorder. Did it say anything about an expected shipping date?