Horse2345 said:
    Zod said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    Translated to English that one say shipping available in 17 days... hmm
    I gave it a shot. PayPal protection, why not.
    My concern is that with RSD stuff, if you order and it doesn't show up, then it's even harder to find a copy a few weeks later....
    If you find another for a good price and this shows up, sell one for cost, plus shipping and fees. I’d rather have a second than none.
    You convinced me.  lol.   The shipping rate for that site seemed really good 5.99 Euros.   Hopefully it shows up :)
    I can't get the Jeopardy music out of my head.  You seen any updates? They did promptly respond to my email in english when I realized the postal code was incorrect.
    Either of you guys get one of the ones from Ditch? 
    Ditch got copies in?   I went in there last week inquiring if they thought they'd get some late.   The guy was pretty adamant that they got the short end of the stick and wouldn't be getting any copies in.

Did you hear otherwise?
    I went in yesterday and asked if they knew if they would get any of the late shipments in and he said they’d already got them. Helooked on the computer and said yea they got 2 in but they were already sold. Probably kept them for “friends” again. 
    They were pretty clear to me that they would not be receiving any. Brutal.
  • Options
    slinger256slinger256 Victoria Posts: 371
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    My concern is that with RSD stuff, if you order and it doesn't show up, then it's even harder to find a copy a few weeks later....
    If you find another for a good price and this shows up, sell one for cost, plus shipping and fees. I’d rather have a second than none.
    You convinced me.  lol.   The shipping rate for that site seemed really good 5.99 Euros.   Hopefully it shows up :)
    I can't get the Jeopardy music out of my head.  You seen any updates? They did promptly respond to my email in english when I realized the postal code was incorrect.
    They emailed me back just now with an answer to shipping query.....

"Hello!
    Thanks for asking! Order was forwarded to our supplier and we are waiting at the moment. When it arrives, we will ship it to You immediately. Thank you! 
    All the best!
    CD Market"

Im thinking this is a doubtful.
  • Options
    It’s not doubtful, it’s probable. All the shops are getting them from distributors as there were delays getting them out for Black Friday. If anyone is holding this to flip, better unload it soon or get ready to eat it.
  • Options
    philobeddoephilobeddoe Kennessee Posts: 192
    Surprise! Easy St. order arrived. Never got a shipping notice, so if you scored through them and have yet to see a shipping email, keep your eyes peeled.

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,257
    Horse2345 said:
    Zod said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    Ditch got copies in?   I went in there last week inquiring if they thought they'd get some late.   The guy was pretty adamant that they got the short end of the stick and wouldn't be getting any copies in.

Did you hear otherwise?
    I went in yesterday and asked if they knew if they would get any of the late shipments in and he said they’d already got them. Helooked on the computer and said yea they got 2 in but they were already sold. Probably kept them for “friends” again. 
    They were pretty clear to me that they would not be receiving any. Brutal.
    Not the first time that they have held stuff for “friends” 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    Surprise! Easy St. order arrived. Never got a shipping notice, so if you scored through them and have yet to see a shipping email, keep your eyes peeled.

Mine just arrived, too. Amazingly, it looks just like yours. Hmmm
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    EddieVeddersSweaterEddieVeddersSweater Posts: 192
    edited December 2019
    Think about it...

Why wouldn't PJ be "allocated" copies to distribute? 13,000 copies, RSD only doesn't mean PJ can't distribute without repressing.

Willing to bet someone their copy of Rearview on vinyl that the club has a bunch. 
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Think about it...

Why wouldn't PJ be "allocated" copies to distribute? 13,000 copies, RSD only doesn't mean PJ can't distribute without repressing.

Willing to bet someone their copy of Rearview on vinyl that the club has a bunch. 
    Fair, but if they had to wait three months for Live at Easy Street we're looking at Late February for Unplugged. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2H said:
    Think about it...

Fair, but if they had to wait three months for Live at Easy Street we're looking at Late February for Unplugged. 
    Not at all. They're all pressed. You had to wait for Easy St because it had to be repressed.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Think about it...

Except Santos has already said they won't be offering it here.  Anyone expecting differently is just wishful thinking.
  • Options
    Think about it...

Except Santos has already said they won't be offering it here.  Anyone expecting differently is just wishful thinking.
    Why would he say they would be? That would be an awfully terrible thing to do. That's basically saying "don't go to your local record store because we have a bunch of copies for you". I'd imagine Santos nor PJ would endorse shitting on small businesses.

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,207
    Think about it...

Why would he say they would be? That would be an awfully terrible thing to do. That's basically saying "don't go to your local record store because we have a bunch of copies for you". I'd imagine Santos nor PJ would endorse shitting on small businesses.

They announced there would be a Ten Club version of Live at Easy Street before RSD in April
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,332
    Horse2345 said:
    Zod said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:

Did you hear otherwise?
    To be fair.   If owned a record store, and only got 2 copies in.  I'd probably hold them for regulars who buy tonnes of stuff all the time.

I peruse Ditch a lot, but I don't buy much.  Quite often there's a cooler color version of a new vinyl not available in retail stores, or it's cheaper on Amazon etc.... I probably buy more on RSD from Ditch than I do the whole rest of the year.  There's got to be some people that drop serious bank there.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Think about it...

He said it AFTER Black Friday.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    PSUS2H said:
    Think about it...

Not at all. They're all pressed. You had to wait for Easy St because it had to be repressed.
    They were auctioning off red copies not long after RSD.  They were ready. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,332
    I think Easy street makes it confusing.   I think 10c did three sales for Easy Street.   Red version, leftover RSD copies, then the second pressing.

10c has put up RSD stuff for sale in the past.  I don't think it's impossible they would manage to score a few boxes to sell on the website.   Given that it's exclusive I don't think we'll see an additional pressing, but they have sold RSD titles in the past, so it's possible they might have a few to sell.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495

Thanks for the heads-up.
  • Options
    EddieVeddersSweaterEddieVeddersSweater Posts: 192
    edited December 2019
    Easy St was a RSD First which means, it's out on RSD first with another mainstream release shortly thereafter. 

Unplugged is a pressing of 13,000. I can guarantee you copies show up tomorrow. Thank me later all!

10C has your back on this.

Post edited by EddieVeddersSweater on
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,937
    Easy St was a RSD First which means, it's out on RSD first with another mainstream release shortly thereafter. 

Unplugged is a pressing of 13,000. I can guarantee you copies show up tomorrow. Thank me later all!

10C has your back on this.

I hope you're right, but that would mean the warehouse is packing Vaults and Unplugged. I worked in a warehouse and wouldn't have willingly put myself in that position during the holidays. I guess we will see...
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,410
    My copy from Easy Street arrived today. Hooray!
  • Options
    What city/ state u in?
  • Options
    What city/ state u in?
    Mine showed up in Jersey today.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Tomorrow 
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    Silver platters in Seattle has them in store only. I reserved 1 (confusion, as I thought they would ship it to me). Any kind person want to grab it for me? Let's make a deal 😁
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,410
    What city/ state u in?
    St. Paul, MN
  • Options
    Hub. said:
    Finally received mine! :heart:
    Looks like an LP. Isn’t it an EP?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    PFox78PFox78 Posts: 22
    Has anyone in Canada who ordered from Easy Street received their copy yet?
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    It is on sale in the shop now