Options

Pearl Jam Unplugged for Black Friday RSD

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    euchrid said:

Hope people jump on that. Has to be RSD stock. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,213
    edited December 2019
    euchrid said:
    Thank you!   Scored one!

Still no idea whats going to happen with the order I did from some random online store in Estonia.  It's nice to know I'm now getting one for sure.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896
    Nothing about shipping from Easy Street. Man, I hope they don't fail me. I don't want to snag one of these ones that just went up, if it means taking from someone who wasn't able to get one. I don't need two.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
  • Options
    Easy St was a RSD First which means, it's out on RSD first with another mainstream release shortly thereafter. 

Unplugged is a pressing of 13,000. I can guarantee you copies show up tomorrow. Thank me later all!

10C has your back on this.

Hopefully everyone who wanted a copy can finally get one!
  • Options
    Nothing about shipping from Easy Street. Man, I hope they don't fail me. I don't want to snag one of these ones that just went up, if it means taking from someone who wasn't able to get one. I don't need two.

You can always trade or sell for cost.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    biggamecbcbiggamecbc Stl Posts: 60
    I just pick one up
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,070

Yeah, that was my thought. If I had one in limbo, I'd definitely snap one of these up.
  • Options
    According to the newsletter, they pressed more.
  • Options
    It’s not doubtful, it’s probable. All the shops are getting them from distributors as there were delays getting them out for Black Friday. If anyone is holding this to flip, better unload it soon or get ready to eat it.

• Options
    keep the RSD release as a black variant

release a brown vinyl version (non gatefold) to stores everywhere so the public can experience how great this concert was.  People clearly remembered this TV episode based on the RSD lines. 
  • Options
    Think about it...

Why wouldn't PJ be "allocated" copies to distribute? 13,000 copies, RSD only doesn't mean PJ can't distribute without repressing.

Willing to bet someone their copy of Rearview on vinyl that the club has a bunch. 
    Except Santos has already said they won't be offering it here.  Anyone expecting differently is just wishful thinking.
    Riiiiight.
  • Options
    tuumituumi Posts: 8
    Got the newsletter and it said they had limited amount available in the store.  Snagged one.  Go!
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PJ built their own plant? :lol:   Thats pretty damn fast to ship next week.  I didnt see the newsletter yet. 
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896
    pjl44 said:

Yeah, that was my thought. If I had one in limbo, I'd definitely snap one of these up.
    True and true. I would be reeeeally kicking myself if my Easy Street order got messed up.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    "label decided to press more"?
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Think about it...

Why wouldn't PJ be "allocated" copies to distribute? 13,000 copies, RSD only doesn't mean PJ can't distribute without repressing.

Willing to bet someone their copy of Rearview on vinyl that the club has a bunch. 
    Except Santos has already said they won't be offering it here.  Anyone expecting differently is just wishful thinking.
    Riiiiight.
    It was still wishful thinking.  But I'm glad to be wrong and that it's available for everyone!  Did you order?
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PJ built their own plant? :lol:   Thats pretty damn fast to ship next week.  I didnt see the newsletter yet. 

• Options
    dstanfield80dstanfield80 Posts: 109
    edited December 2019
    Seems like it is sold out now.

If anyone ends up with an extra they need to part with let me know.
  • Options
     dstanfield80 said:
    Seems like it is sold out now.

If anyone ends up with an extra they need to part with let me know.
    Obviously didn't press enough. Errr
  • Options
    Sold out :(
    The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    pjl44 said:
    It's possible the label knew before black friday what the demand was like.  IE they ordered another pressing based on the demand from record stores.   I'm not sure how long ago record stores had to place their RSD orders?

It does seem almost improbable they could press more copies in the span of 2ish Weeks.  Unless Sony owns their own plant?
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    Think about it...

Riiiiight.
    It was still wishful thinking.  But I'm glad to be wrong and that it's available for everyone!  Did you order?
    I snagged one off Discogs for cost on Black Friday, so I’m all set. Glad everyone can grab one now, too!!
  • Options
    bonebone Posts: 498
    edited December 2019
    For fuck's sakes.  I go to the washroom.  Come back,. answer an urgent work email, go to personal email and sold out already.  

Which one of you bastard bought 10 of them.
    Post edited by bone on
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    shorty4568shorty4568 Seattle, WA Posts: 176
    Anyone who took the time to read the rest of the newsletter is now SOL
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    I literally read the newsletter as soon as I got it, stopped right when I read about this release... and it was STILL sold out.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Hub. said:
    Finally received mine! :heart:
    Looks like an LP. Isn’t it an EP?
    How can you see the grooves from there?
    (Or, what's your definition of LP vs EP?)
  • Options
    strilo said:
    I literally read the newsletter as soon as I got it, stopped right when I read about this release... and it was STILL sold out.
    I had a feeling they might do this, so started refreshing the forum about once a minute starting at 9:50am until someone posted the link.   I think that was around 9:54am PST.   Didn't get the email until 10:06am :(
  • Options
    strilo said:
    I heard it was for sale before I got the newsletter and I still missed out. 
  • Options
    Hoping my timing is better when my local shop gets some. Visited with the owner the other day and was told that 200 were found in distribution. He thinks he is getting two or three.