Options

Pearl Jam Unplugged for Black Friday RSD

Comments

• Options
    PFox78PFox78 Posts: 22
    Has anyone who ordered from Easy Street received an update on the order? I got a confirmation yesterday but nothing since. No charge on my CC or anything.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Still hoping for a 10C drop.  Missed out on Friday and no luck with on-line orders.
  • Options
    PFox78 said:
    Has anyone who ordered from Easy Street received an update on the order? I got a confirmation yesterday but nothing since. No charge on my CC or anything.
    Same boat as you.
  • Options
    philobeddoephilobeddoe Kennessee Posts: 192
    PFox78 said:
    Same boat as you.
    Same here.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,323

In response to the email I sent right after purchasing requesting my refund if I did not actually purchase one. From the wording, it sounds like some may have? 
    Just got this. 
    Note to self, do not ever again order from Dr. Strange.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    PFox78 said:
    Same boat as you.
    Same here.
    Me too
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,185
    demetrios said:
    bone said:
    Interest in this topic sure disappeared with the announcement of tour dates. 
    Not for me.  Another summer euro tour does nothing for me, unless it's to promote a new album.
    Me either. Still looking for unplugged. Europe tour is not an option for me. 
    I'll try to help find you a copy. Europe tour is not an option for me either. Will wait for a tour close to home.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,426
    Received an email from Easy Street saying my order is complete and CC had been charged. No charges have shown yet.

Dr. Dingdong cancelled and refunded. Oh well. 
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 894
    demetrios said:
    bone said:
    Not for me.  Another summer euro tour does nothing for me, unless it's to promote a new album.
    I'll try to help find you a copy. Europe tour is not an option for me either. Will wait for a tour close to home.
    Thank you!
    Abe, PM me your address, and I’ll send you a copy.  Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,049
    demetrios said:
    bone said:
    Thank you!
    Awesome!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Wow! Good man @patrickwieczore
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    bone said:
    Thank you!
    Wow!  Are you serious? 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    bone said:
    Thank you!
    Wow!  Are you serious? 
    Yes!  I had to work on Black Friday, so my wife picked up a copy for me, not knowing I went out at lunch and was able to get a copy.  So I have one extra.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    bone said:
    Thank you!
    Wow!  Are you serious? 
    Yes!  I had to work on Black Friday, so my wife picked up a copy for me, not knowing I went out at lunch and was able to get a copy.  So I have one extra.
    That is super cool of you. Can I pay you cost?  I will pm you
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    bone said:
    Thank you!
    Wow!  Are you serious? 
    That is super cool of you. Can I pay you cost?  I will pm you
    Just consider it a gift!
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,661
    Very cool
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735

Now there's the holiday spirit!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,933
    Very cool @patrickwieczore
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,556
    Ray J. T. said:

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    I went into my local store today (Ditch Records).   The guy said they ordered right away and usually get stuff.  Which I mentioned they usually do, as they're always really good at getting releases.   He was pretty clear that they the short end and they aren't expecting any copies. 

This seems more scarce than it should be with 13000 pressed.   Hopefully that copy I tried to order from the Estonia website shows up, but I don't think it says sold out, so I'm weary.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Flipper prices are just going higher and higher. I keep looking as well, but it's just not available anywhere. I truly hope it becomes available soon. Such a great live performance. 

During my search, I came across this website. I'm wondering what they mean by new stock not expected until February 2020?

https://yesteryear-records.myshopify.com/products/pearl-jam-mtv-unplugged
    Post edited by Fight to get it back again on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,910

During my search, I came across this website. I'm wondering what they mean by new stock not expected until February 2020?

Weird.

Please note original pre-order sold out. New stock not expected until Feb 2020.

Plus they also included the bootleg vinyl cover artwork too. Maybe that's what's coming in Feb?

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Flipper prices are just going higher and higher. I keep looking as well, but it's just not available anywhere. I truly hope it becomes available soon. Such a great live performance. 

My local record store said that something about the way it was listed (i.e. it said "first run" or something similar, IDK) made them think it was going to be released again after RSD, like Easy Street was.
  • Options
    CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    I would imagine it gets a digital and cd release. 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    Rygar said:

My local record store said that something about the way it was listed (i.e. it said "first run" or something similar, IDK) made them think it was going to be released again after RSD, like Easy Street was.
    While Easy Street was an RSD First, Unplugged was listed as an RSD Exclusive.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Rygar said:

While Easy Street was an RSD First, Unplugged was listed as an RSD Exclusive.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Maybe they were just assuming based on the Easy Street release.
  • Options
    So glad I got hooked up with a copy by a friend visiting NYC from DC (he owns/runs Smash Records). On Friday afternoon I went to my go-to indie shop in Brooklyn which caters more to experimental/psych/freejazz and they had already sold 4 of 5 copies within the first 20 mins of opening. I knew this was going to be somewhat hard to get. Had no trouble getting those Gun Club, Devo and The Doors live LPs though. Best of luck to anyone still looking.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,117
    well I guess maybe I won't be getting this on vinyl. Oh well. sucks. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,519
    10c will have this......im fairly certain