Pearl Jam Unplugged for Black Friday RSD

Comments

• Options
    I can’t Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    Translated to English that one say shipping available in 17 days... hmm
    I gave it a shot. PayPal protection, why not.
    My concern is that with RSD stuff, if you order and it doesn't show up, then it's even harder to find a copy a few weeks later....
    If you find another for a good price and this shows up, sell one for cost, plus shipping and fees. I’d rather have a second than none.
    You convinced me.  lol.   The shipping rate for that site seemed really good 5.99 Euros.   Hopefully it shows up :)
    I cant log into my PayPal, is their a different PayPal for this country?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,552
    ChrisdM said:

That's not an option - that's a bootleg! If you support Pearl Jam, DON'T buy one!

• Options
    I can’t Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    My concern is that with RSD stuff, if you order and it doesn't show up, then it's even harder to find a copy a few weeks later....
    If you find another for a good price and this shows up, sell one for cost, plus shipping and fees. I’d rather have a second than none.
    You convinced me.  lol.   The shipping rate for that site seemed really good 5.99 Euros.   Hopefully it shows up :)
    Never mind, I got one, hopefully I got everything right 😬 PayPal as well. $42 CAD ain’t bad, considering I didn’t have to wait in line and it’s right to my door. If it don’t show up, always cancel via the PayPal insurance. Beautiful.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 626
    I can’t Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    Never mind, I got one, hopefully I got everything right 😬 PayPal as well. $42 CAD ain’t bad, considering I didn’t have to wait in line and it’s right to my door. If it don’t show up, always cancel via the PayPal insurance. Beautiful.
    I cannot seem to convert site to English on I phone. Any one using an I phone to order off this site?
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,323
    aidt17 said:
    I can’t Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    I cannot seem to convert site to English on I phone. Any one using an I phone to order off this site?
    I did. AutoFill did it all.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    edited December 2019
    shecky said:
    ChrisdM said:

That's not an option - that's a bootleg! If you support Pearl Jam, DON'T buy one!

I know. I was being sarcastic. I'm surprised ebay hasn't pulled this listing down yet.
    The seller has already sold two copies of the CD-R.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    @crookedcross a fellow board member hooked me up!!! Thank you so much for your offer.  Pass it on to the next person. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Anyone hook me up with a copy? Greatest porch of all time. 
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,801
    Still looking if anyone can help a Canadian with trade or Paypal.

-Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

• Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    Well this sucks
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    Thanks.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Thanks for that. Just checked out in Estonian (I think). £25.11 pretty reasonable considering I missed out due to work.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Wandered in to a local shop in the UK on Friday at around 8.30 on my way to work. They opened at 8 but I was probably one of the first customers through the door, just picked the record up like any other day. Had a quick browse at some other BF and decided I didnt really need to spend too much so just got the Unplugged record. Easiest purchase of a PJ record. No hassle at all. Nice experience, no stress. 
  • Options
    Again, please be patient. I’m confident the market is going to be flooded with these in the coming weeks. Don’t pay ridiculous prices from flippers.
  • Options
    Again, please be patient. I’m confident the market is going to be flooded with these in the coming weeks. Don’t pay ridiculous prices from flippers.
    To be completely honest, if someone is going to overpay because they "must have it now," they deserve to get fleeced.

This is coming from someone who missed out. I'll wait. I've had the DVD for years. We've all seen and heard the performance. I can wait another week or two to get it for cost.
    Settings > Signature Settings > Hide Signatures Always
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    took me about 3.5 hours and 3 different stores in LA to get a copy of Unplugged. Amoeba is never worth it because the lines are ridiculous, just stinks the other stores only get a handful of copies. RSD is becoming more of a pain than an enjoyable day 
    I got mine at Amoeba, no line 11:30am.   Where else do you go?  Rockaway is usually just as slammed. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,470
    There's a generous soul flipping one in Lost Dogs if anyone is still looking...

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/282433/fs-rsd-unplugged-sealed
  • Options
    slinger256slinger256 Victoria Posts: 375
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    I’ll gamble on that as well. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    pjl44 said:

Wow.  That is shitty.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,470
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:

Wow.  That is shitty.  
    I'm sure someone will buy it but it just struck me as obnoxious. Especially after reading what some went through and still striking out.

Gets back to my point earlier in the thread. Flippers aren't some shadowy figures taking advantage of us. They are us.
  • Options
    The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 552
    PSUS2H said:
    took me about 3.5 hours and 3 different stores in LA to get a copy of Unplugged. Amoeba is never worth it because the lines are ridiculous, just stinks the other stores only get a handful of copies. RSD is becoming more of a pain than an enjoyable day 
    I got mine at Amoeba, no line 11:30am.   Where else do you go?  Rockaway is usually just as slammed. 
    i tried Cosmic down in Silver Lake, only had 3 copies and were gone by 830, drove by amoeba at 9 and the line had well over 100 people so that scared me off. i went to Freakbeats in Sherman Oaks instead and was like ~15th in line
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
    Vegas 1+2 '24
    LA 1+2 '24
  • Options
    Up for sale on Easy Street 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    You’re the man, thank you!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,414
    I keep getting "not currently available".
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,268
    ? Link, keep getting not currently available.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,414
    Got it! Thanks, @cheesesteak52
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,949
    Horse2345 said:
    ? Link, keep getting not currently available.
    Use this link. 

https://easystreetonline.com/Artist/998#

• Options
    joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 308
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Just ordered on easy street.  Little worried that I couldn’t put province in for Canadian order?!?  Might send them follow up email