Options

#PJLP11 | Breaking news: Pearl Jam are in studio working on a new album

Comments

• Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Next year is a a Presidential Election year. PJ will release a LP and tour so they can loudly participate in the opposition to Trump. It's pretty simple. This band does not continue to exist just to "Make Music". They want to make a difference with their music. Next year will be one to remember. I look forward to some great music and some memorable shows in arenas. 

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,840
    Drdeal said:
    Next year is a a Presidential Election year. PJ will release a LP and tour so they can loudly participate in the opposition to Trump. It's pretty simple. This band does not continue to exist just to "Make Music". They want to make a difference with their music. Next year will be one to remember. I look forward to some great music and some memorable shows in arenas. 

I have a hard time believing this. I also have a hard time taking political advice from any celebrity type since they do not live like us. I think the album will be ready when it’s ready. Regardless of politics. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    Thats old news actually. Was would be the right word to use 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Thats old news actually. Was would be the right word to use 
    Now that’s a cunning comment :wink: good one!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,955
    It's all happening!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    It's all happening!
    FUCK YEAH
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    JimmyV said:
    It's all happening!
    FUCK YEAH
    Album recording completed?
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    It's all happening!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,242
    nicknyr15 said:
    Drdeal said:

I have a hard time believing this. I also have a hard time taking political advice from any celebrity type since they do not live like us. I think the album will be ready when it’s ready. Regardless of politics. 
    The turd in office was on a show called “ celebrity apprentice”.... never made any noteworthy contributions to society other than gaming the system for personal gain

The right always trying to equate the left with celebrities controlling things, Reagan, Arnold, Orange Baby..... I don’t get your argument

its only when lefties speak their mind..... it’s a fuckin ploy .... pretty much a threat

Rebublicans will get another washed up D celebrity to run again .... and you’ll still hint Vedder should just sit ideally by, enough is enough

• Options
    Oh yea I forgot.... roll Fox Clips during 2008-2016 calling Obama a celebrity, a community organizer, unqualified being popular doesn’t equate to being a celeb

And the best part is all the yahoos who love what’s going on being hurt the most
  • Options
    Drdeal said:

i agree...its happening..
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023
    Drdeal said:
    Me too! :)
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,559
    I  can't believe that we are under 12 months from hearing:  Can’t Deny Me (reprise).  Cannot wait!
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    And the new album will be called "Eleven"! ;)
  • Options
     Can’t Deny Me (reprise). 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    CROJAM95 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Drdeal said:

The turd in office was on a show called “ celebrity apprentice”.... never made any noteworthy contributions to society other than gaming the system for personal gain

The right always trying to equate the left with celebrities controlling things, Reagan, Arnold, Orange Baby..... I don’t get your argument

its only when lefties speak their mind..... it’s a fuckin ploy .... pretty much a threat

Rebublicans will get another washed up D celebrity to run again .... and you’ll still hint Vedder should just sit ideally by, enough is enough

Psychos like you on BOTH sides are what’s the problem. Chill the fuck out. I just can’t imagine someone voting blindly because their favorite band told them so. I mean, people voted blindly last election to SPITE celebrities like Beyoncé and the Clintons  and look where that got us. You equate me as an outright republican which is ridiculous. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    Tisk Tisk? I call you a name?

your statement holds no water anymore Cowboy, things done changed.... people like myself a few pages back just making an observation that a band we damn well know disapproves of right wing nonsense , would mostly likely end the hiatus... makes too much sence

just saying it makes hell of a lot more sense than 2021

you.... another Vedder keep your mouth shut comment.... why? Go piss if it’s offensive

get some on your pants while your at it
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    edited August 2019
    I'm hoping for a BIG Vote for change tour with a bunch of big bands. 

Even if it would mean pushing the new album to 2021, and just release a politically charged EP together with Neil Young in 2020 and have the money go to Elisabeth Warren.

LETS GO MERKIN BALLER
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    Tisk Tisk? I call you a name?

your statement holds no water anymore Cowboy, things done changed.... people like myself a few pages back just making an observation that a band we damn well know disapproves of right wing nonsense , would mostly likely end the hiatus... makes too much sence

just saying it makes hell of a lot more sense than 2021

you.... another Vedder keep your mouth shut comment.... why? Go piss if it’s offensive

What a fuckin idiot. No one said anyone should remain silent. I just said it’s idiotic to blindly take political advice from anyone, especially a celebrity. Think for yourself is all I’m getting at. Your nuts. I was scared of far righties during Obama. But you’re next level. Show me where I said Vedder shouldn’t say anything. Anyone could say anything they want. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,559
    CROJAM95 said:

If that happens, you have to play it off that it was water from the sink when washing your hands.  Just own it. 
  • Options
    Clinton’s celebrities now too?

omg I’m not crazy bout Bill & Hill but their story to where they are hell of a lot more impressive than Bush & Mr daddy gave me a small loan

Trump is a celeb man, he used it to take office

but your worried bout Ed? Cause he’s using his time & words for financial gain?

more names

u sound like Drumpf
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

If that happens, you have to play it off that it was water from the sink when washing your hands.  Just own it. 
    😂😂
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

omg I’m not crazy bout Bill & Hill but their story to where they are hell of a lot more impressive than Bush & Mr daddy gave me a small loan

more names

u sound like Drumpf
    Exhausting. U win. Lunatics like u can’t be reasoned with. This is the problem with politics. Zero conversation. Anyone who honestly can look at either party and agree with 100% of the policies , is nuts. That’s my opinion. You’re not interested in conversation. The only thing I hear from u is, Fox News, Obama , orange man and bush. Weird. 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    edited August 2019
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

more names

u sound like Drumpf
    Exhausting. U win. Lunatics like u can’t be reasoned with. This is the problem with politics. Zero conversation. Anyone who honestly can look at either party and agree with 100% of the policies , is nuts. That’s my opinion. You’re not interested in conversation. The only thing I hear from u is, Fox News, Obama , orange man and bush. Weird. 
    Chill out. A full unheard song from early 2000 Guns N Roses just leaked. Who cares about this.
  • Options
    how Are Clinton’s Celebs?

how is Trump not?

elaborate and I won’t say a god damn thing

problem is you don’t live in facts based reality
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,129

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

more names

u sound like Drumpf
    Chill out. A full unheard song from early 2000 Guns N Roses just leaked. Who cares about this.
    Haha awesome. 
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,977
    JimmyV said:
    It's all happening!
    FUCK YEAH
    You forgot to include ‘Australia’ FUCK YEAH 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,648
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

more names

u sound like Drumpf
    Need more info on this ASAP.  Axl is the man
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,955
    How did this become political?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."