#PJLP11 | Breaking news: Pearl Jam are in studio working on a new album

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Sharing is caring.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • raindog80raindog80 Posts: 1,158
    nicknyr15 said:
    However there’s a thin line between subtle hints and gloating. I think we crossed that line. Jut my opinion. Whether you got a pm or not, it could have been done without an announcement. 
    I absolutely agree. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
    raindog80 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Poor guys inbox is gonna be full with “tell me too please!” Haha. He’ll share when he’s ready I’m sure 
    Meh. He asked for it by publicly sharing with one user imo. I’m sure he doesn’t mind. He knew the reaction it would cause. 
    Is the beginning of a new era: the DM clickbait. 
    So sorry,i dont have sources or websites..i have actual infos..cheers!
    IT'S ON AGAIN

Oh God! LOL 
    pearljamonline.it
    edited August 2019
    JimmyV said:
    Sharing is caring.
    The philosophy behind pearljamonline.it, since 2001 buddy ;)
    pearljamonline.it
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    For the record I did not get a PM lol. 

I will say we are lucky to have people on this board that do have info and share it with us. You can hate the trickle approach and subtle hints all you want but I love the chase.
    I absolutely agree. However there’s a thin line between subtle hints and gloating. I think we crossed that line. Jut my opinion. Whether you got a pm or not, it could have been done without an announcement. 
    is a thin line to that and a huge difference  line betweeen i know legit fresh  informations and i heard,someone said,i read it somewhere ..
    cheers from Greece!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    cant wait to travel the world next year,for ther best band of all times!!
    happy birthday ten and no code!! 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    edited August 2019
    Hope to see the Ghost on the road next year!  ;)
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • domo2603domo2603 Posts: 24
    This thread and board is becoming more and more excruciating to read.  School children fighting to be the kid with the strongest dad at home.  
    Thierry Henry you cheating prick
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Someone PM me the details.  You guys got me like Ralphie checking the mailbox everyday for his Little Orphan Annie decoder pin.  
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    ....i think this answers my question if 2019 is the year to blow our minds. But what about the "forthcoming" album? 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,300
    nicknyr15 said:
    PJNB said:
    For the record I did not get a PM lol. 

I will say we are lucky to have people on this board that do have info and share it with us. You can hate the trickle approach and subtle hints all you want but I love the chase.
    I absolutely agree. However there’s a thin line between subtle hints and gloating. I think we crossed that line. Jut my opinion. Whether you got a pm or not, it could have been done without an announcement. 
    is a thin line to that and a huge difference  line betweeen i know legit fresh  informations and i heard,someone said,i read it somewhere ..
    cheers from Greece!
    I agree. I’m not taking sides here at all. We all know you have credible inside info. 
    edited August 2019
    I've never talked about tour or release date because don't know these things. BTW, our source is 100% legit. 
    This thread is about PJ in studio and new album, not a tour/no tour thread. 
    pearljamonline.it
    Someone PM me the details.  You guys got me like Ralphie checking the mailbox everyday for his Little Orphan Annie decoder pin.  
    man,i dont know what i would do in thsi forum if wasnt for google..
    i mean,,i read ralphie..little orphan.pin and  ihave a look in my face  like a cow looking at a  train pass quickly !!!haha..
    had to google to understand what u mean 
    domo2603 said:
    This thread and board is becoming more and more excruciating to read.  School children fighting to be the kid with the strongest dad at home.  
    I agree. But I’m enjoying it haha 
    domo2603 said:
    Not me, buddy ;) 
    pearljamonline.it
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    2 people have 2 different sources and may have different information. The more info, the better!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    2 people have 2 different sources and may have different information. The more info, the better!
    We know just about new PJ album and the recording process. 
    No tour info (yet), no any other info from us. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • mfc2006 said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    raindog80 said:
    I've never talked about tour or release date because don't know these things. BTW, our source is 100% legit. 
     i know what is this thread about,,and i said  its old news and WAS is the right word to use..on 26th  august,or 22,or 23 or 24 august..
    ..thats is all about this comvo .and u continue say that the band is on studio rehearshing new material.
    sure,,whaever u say its fine ,we agree to disagree.no need to say more about it.,
    cheers
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    raindog80 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    We know just about new PJ album and the recording process. 
    No tour info (yet), no any other info from us. 
    I know. Not trying to put words in your mouth. Just saying that there are 2 different sources. I’m all for album and tour news! Can’t wait!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    So the argument comes down to info being off by a day or so? 
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    edited August 2019
    Does the world include Europe in this case?? Please tell, Dimi. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,924
    If the info can be sent in a PM then why not just post it? 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

raindog80 said:
     i know what is this thread about,,and i said  its old news and WAS is the right word to use..on 26th  august,or 22,or 23 or 24 august..
    ..thats is all about this comvo .and u continue say that the band is on studio rehearshing new material.
    sure,,whaever u say its fine ,we agree to disagree.no need to say more about it.,
    cheers
    What I wrote is 100% correct. 
    pearljamonline.it
    nicknyr15 said:
    So the argument comes down to info being off by a day or so? 
    Ask the ghost. 
    pearljamonline.it
    on2legs said:
    If the info can be sent in a PM then why not just post it? 
    Exactly 
    JPPJ84 said:
    Does the world include Europe in this case?? Please tell, Dimi. 
    i think  can answer that around october 
    no need to say more about it.,
    Finally. 
    pearljamonline.it