albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 652
    And me?
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,875
    Here we go 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,488
    PJNB said:
    Raindog80 do you know of a timeframe for the album to come out and what the plan is for touring next year?
    PM SENT
    More breaking news!?!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    Poor guys inbox is gonna be full with “tell me too please!” Haha. He’ll share when he’s ready I’m sure 
  • Options
    pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,658
    Me too please. Thanks 
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    Poor guys inbox is gonna be full with “tell me too please!” Haha. He’ll share when he’s ready I’m sure 
    Meh. He asked for it by publicly sharing with one user imo. I’m sure he doesn’t mind. He knew the reaction it would cause. 
  • Options
    bigabiga Posts: 4
    I am in Greece, maybe he could tell me, too.
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    edited August 2019
    PJNB said:
    Raindog80 do you know of a timeframe for the album to come out and what the plan is for touring next year?
    PM SENT
    Are you raindog80? 

"I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,213
    I’ll take a PM
  • Options
    I think Of the Earth is appearing on this.  One less tune to work on and a cult favorite
    Hope so but don't think so. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,572
    A bunch of vultures you all are!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Meh. He asked for it by publicly sharing with one user imo. I’m sure he doesn’t mind. He knew the reaction it would cause. 
    Is the beginning of a new era: the DM clickbait. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,488

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,971
    Please feel free to share any and all detailed tour and album info with me via DM, PM, Tweet, Facebook post, text message or smoke signal. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Please feel free to share any and all detailed tour and album info with me via DM, PM, Tweet, Facebook post, text message or smoke signal. 

pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    album details...lets go Dimi!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,350
    raindog80 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    So sorry,i dont have sources or websites..i have actual infos..cheers!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,933
    For the record I did not get a PM lol. 

I will say we are lucky to have people on this board that do have info and share it with us. You can hate the trickle approach and subtle hints all you want but I love the chase.
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:

pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    PM SENT
    Are you raindog80? 

nope,im just the guy who can answer to PJNB question 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,971
    PJNB said:

I will say we are lucky to have people on this board that do have info and share it with us. You can hate the trickle approach and subtle hints all you want but I love the chase.
    +1

There are certain people here with proven track records whose word I trust. When they speak it gets exciting. Good times are ahead.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    nope,im just the guy who can answer to PJNB question 

pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Sorry got distrcted and message u in facebook,haha.was easier to chat directly..seeya on the road..and save money!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    You can hate the trickle approach and subtle hints all you want but I love the chase.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJNB said:

I absolutely agree. However there’s a thin line between subtle hints and gloating. I think we crossed that line. Jut my opinion. Whether you got a pm or not, it could have been done without an announcement. 
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    IT'S ON AGAIN

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    IT'S ON AGAIN

Hahaha lol.