Where would you rather live the US or Sweden

1356718

Comments

  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 6,677
    Canada
    mrussel1 said:
    Of course, maybe being home to Nickleback, Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne and that Bieber kid put us at 18.

    But Rush should counter those 4...lol


    Don't forget your favorite Uncle, Neil.  He is a pretty good trump card to throw.  
    Yes, should not have forgotten Uncle Neil...that gets us to number, I think.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 16,393
    U.S.A.

    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 6,677
    Canada
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Lucky number 13 for me! Sweden is ranked lower than the US at 14.  
    https://ceoworld.biz/2019/04/11/best-quality-of-life-2019/

    So Sweden is the worst of the Scandinavian countries, doesn't sound that great of a country.  Sucks to suck.
    Canada all the way down to 18...wtf...I have a great quality of life.  It is all about perspective, I suppose if I was homeless, I'd have a different view...lol
    I think your lack of a craft beer industry brought it way down.   Who the hell could be happy drinking Molson and Labatt?
    Craft beer is massive on the West Coast, and I literally don't know anyone who has drank Molson or Labatt since they they were in college.
    But you guys have more than the West Coast.  Craft beer needs to be everywhere in order for you guys to move up in the ranking.  Don't be such an elitist Ms. West Coast.  ;)
    I only mentioned the West Coast, because I only know about the West Coast as far as the craft beer industry goes. I have no clue if it's all across the country, but I don't see why it wouldn't be. Where did you get the idea that craft beer isn't a huge thing in Canada? Our Molson and Labatt is like the US's Budweiser. Everyone knows it sucks - it's for trailer parks and really young drinkers.
    The few cities I have been too in Canada i haven’t really seen a lot of craft beer. 

    Well, your perception isn't accurate.
    Montreal, Quebec City  and Sherbrooke literally had none from what I remember.  Toronto and Vancouver had a few but nothing like down here.  
    There all over Ontario now...you'd have no problems today.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,293
    U.S.A.
    OnWis97 said:
    "Where would you rather live" is not quite a response to Chaos's oft-repeated command (show me one Quality of Life metric where Sweden would be "second rate" compared to the US?)

    In that thread, I don't know that anyone really showed that: certainly not when talking about pizza, Mexican food, beer, etc.  The tax burden replies came closer.

    Hey, Iove what America has to offer: College towns, pro sports, concerts, Mexican food, craft beer, etc.  But I'm not sure any of this is really "quality of life."  I'd rather live in the USA (I voted Canada because I fear my country is on the way to authoritarianism), but I don't think we necessarily have a better quality of life.  In fact, I'm not that fond of the idea that this can really be ranked or quantified.

    My personal opinion is that our our reliance on the automobile is bad for quality of life (for reasons already discussed above) and I don't think we should brag about the way we handle our health care.  But hey, our working poor can afford appliances (which bothers Fox News).

    My personal answer is "I don't know."  It's also kind of "I don't care." 



    I posted an article with data. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 47,459
    Canada
    I am waiting for the craft cannabis grow ops to start???
    Me too! My main complaint about legalization is simply that the irradiated stuff they're selling is inferior product. I'm still buying from the grey market in Vancouver only because of that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 3,368
    U.S.A.
    The craft beer thread is officially alive and well again!! 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 14,114
    edited July 12
    Canada
    mcgruff10 said:
    5. The government of Sweden controls your access to alcohol.
    In the decade after the second world war, Sweden was really struggling with the problem of alcoholism. After trying several other methods of cracking down on this issue, the government decided on a policy that they called Systembolaget in 1955. This structure is the government-controlled alcohol store, and it is the only place you can purchase products that contain more than 3.5% alcohol.

    Is this true?  If so - reason enough to not vote for Sweden!
    It's not like they did anything in World War 2 so I wonder why the rate of alcoholism went up.  I would have thought that the alcoholic rate went up in countries that actually fought in the war.  Interesting.
    Interesting take Mc "workers should not have any legal right to vacation" Gruff. But do you really take all your talking points straight from mrussel?
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,861
    U.S.A.
    PJ_Soul said:
    I am waiting for the craft cannabis grow ops to start???
    Me too! My main complaint about legalization is simply that the irradiated stuff they're selling is inferior product. I'm still buying from the grey market in Vancouver only because of that.
    That's crazy.. what I have been through in Seattle, LA and Denver is not inferior to black market in the US, not by a long shot.  It is potent as hell.  Although in fairness, I am a "concentrate" kind of guy.  
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 18,882
    Anywhere but those 3
    I lived in Barbados for a year.  Wouldn't mind going back there.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 47,459
    Canada
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 3,368
    U.S.A.
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    If you can’t get drunk on beer, you’re drinking the wrong beer! High ABV beers can sneak up on you in a hurry! 
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 6,677
    Canada
    PJ_Soul said:
    I am waiting for the craft cannabis grow ops to start???
    Me too! My main complaint about legalization is simply that the irradiated stuff they're selling is inferior product. I'm still buying from the grey market in Vancouver only because of that.
    We have no legal Cannabis stores in my area...LOL...between Wynn/Ford they have really screwed things up...I still use my medicinal...my brother in law say the closest reserve say real good weed for cheaper than the government.  

    Nothing wrong with the grey market...up until 6 years ago that's where mine came from, I've never had an issue...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,293
    U.S.A.
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    White wine and vodka for me.  I haven’t really been drinking too much beer lately. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 3,368
    U.S.A.
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    White wine and vodka for me.  I haven’t really been drinking too much beer lately. 
    Very disappointing to hear this from a fellow (ex?) craft beer enthusiast! 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 12,234
    U.S.A.
    5. The government of Sweden controls your access to alcohol.
    In the decade after the second world war, Sweden was really struggling with the problem of alcoholism. After trying several other methods of cracking down on this issue, the government decided on a policy that they called Systembolaget in 1955. This structure is the government-controlled alcohol store, and it is the only place you can purchase products that contain more than 3.5% alcohol.

    Is this true?  If so - reason enough to not vote for Sweden!
    Approximately 14 million Americans—7.4 percent of the population —meet the diagnostic criteria for alcohol abuse or alcoholism (Gran et al. 1994).

    Sweden (2014) = 446 000 people out of 9 747 355 people = 4.6 percent

    That’s a terrible comeback. Thanks mom and dad for making all my choices for me.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 47,459
    edited July 12
    Canada
    bbiggs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    If you can’t get drunk on beer, you’re drinking the wrong beer! High ABV beers can sneak up on you in a hurry! 
    No, what I'm saying is that I can't get drunk on beer because I can't drink more than one without feeling sick.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 14,114
    Canada
    5. The government of Sweden controls your access to alcohol.
    In the decade after the second world war, Sweden was really struggling with the problem of alcoholism. After trying several other methods of cracking down on this issue, the government decided on a policy that they called Systembolaget in 1955. This structure is the government-controlled alcohol store, and it is the only place you can purchase products that contain more than 3.5% alcohol.

    Is this true?  If so - reason enough to not vote for Sweden!
    Approximately 14 million Americans—7.4 percent of the population —meet the diagnostic criteria for alcohol abuse or alcoholism (Gran et al. 1994).

    Sweden (2014) = 446 000 people out of 9 747 355 people = 4.6 percent

    That’s a terrible comeback. Thanks mom and dad for making all my choices for me.
    It seems to help.

    But keep having people dying in the street in the name of freedom and McDonalds because reasons.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,293
    U.S.A.
    mcgruff10 said:
    5. The government of Sweden controls your access to alcohol.
    In the decade after the second world war, Sweden was really struggling with the problem of alcoholism. After trying several other methods of cracking down on this issue, the government decided on a policy that they called Systembolaget in 1955. This structure is the government-controlled alcohol store, and it is the only place you can purchase products that contain more than 3.5% alcohol.

    Is this true?  If so - reason enough to not vote for Sweden!
    It's not like they did anything in World War 2 so I wonder why the rate of alcoholism went up.  I would have thought that the alcoholic rate went up in countries that actually fought in the war.  Interesting.
    Interesting take Mc "workers should not have any legal right to vacation" Gruff. But do you really take all your talking points straight from mrussel?
    We actually FaceTime each morning and go over the day’s talking points. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 12,234
    U.S.A.
    5. The government of Sweden controls your access to alcohol.
    In the decade after the second world war, Sweden was really struggling with the problem of alcoholism. After trying several other methods of cracking down on this issue, the government decided on a policy that they called Systembolaget in 1955. This structure is the government-controlled alcohol store, and it is the only place you can purchase products that contain more than 3.5% alcohol.

    Is this true?  If so - reason enough to not vote for Sweden!
    Approximately 14 million Americans—7.4 percent of the population —meet the diagnostic criteria for alcohol abuse or alcoholism (Gran et al. 1994).

    Sweden (2014) = 446 000 people out of 9 747 355 people = 4.6 percent

    That’s a terrible comeback. Thanks mom and dad for making all my choices for me.
    It seems to help.

    But keep having people dying in the street in the name of freedom and McDonalds because reasons.
    Drama queen 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 12,861
    U.S.A.
    PJ_Soul said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    If you can’t get drunk on beer, you’re drinking the wrong beer! High ABV beers can sneak up on you in a hurry! 
    No, what I'm saying is that I can't get drunk on beer because I can't drink more than one without feeling sick.
    I'm the same, but I don't feel sick, I'm just too full as you said earlier.  One thing about that though, advice I give younger people on business, is that if you're drinking at a function, craft beer is a good way to go.  You can be social but it's common to be too full to get really banged up and make an ass of yourself.  The same can't be said about mixed drinks.  They are dangerous in a work environment.  
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 3,368
    U.S.A.
    PJ_Soul said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    If you can’t get drunk on beer, you’re drinking the wrong beer! High ABV beers can sneak up on you in a hurry! 
    No, what I'm saying is that I can't get drunk on beer because I can't drink more than one without feeling sick.
    Ahhh makes sense.  Sometimes after I drink a few heavy craft beers and actually think about the caloric intake, it makes me not want to drink craft beer anymore. That thought doesn’t last though. Lol
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,293
    U.S.A.
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    White wine and vodka for me.  I haven’t really been drinking too much beer lately. 
    Very disappointing to hear this from a fellow (ex?) craft beer enthusiast! 
    Soooooo many calories in those ipa s!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,293
    U.S.A.

    You hanging in Camden again?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 3,368
    U.S.A.
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    According to an article I found (but can't find again) I think Canada has around 1000 craft breweries.  USA has 7000.  I think Canada was below Russia.
    Which means that Canada has more craft breweries per capita than the USA. I guess Canadians really love their craft beer! (not me - unfortunately, beer doesn't make me feel too good. I might drink 1 or 2 beers a year, and they're usually Belgian).
    They both have a sch'load that's for sure.  I never drink more than two IPAs.  I don't think I've ever been drunk on craft beer in my life.  Now give me some vodka, and I can tie one on.  It's the slavic in me.  
    Yeah, I'm a white wine, vodka, and canadian rye whiskey person myself, and I can drink just about anybody under the table if it comes to that, haha, not that it does!
    Beer is tasty, but it's just so heavy - so many calories, and it bloats you up. At some point in my 20s I just couldn't take it at all anymore. I have no fucking clue how, before that, I would actually get drunk on beer. I guess it's just that young bodies can do a lot, lol.
    White wine and vodka for me.  I haven’t really been drinking too much beer lately. 
    Very disappointing to hear this from a fellow (ex?) craft beer enthusiast! 
    Soooooo many calories in those ipa s!
    I know. It sucks. I’ve been drinking less too. 
  • jeffbrjeffbr SeattlePosts: 6,545
    edited July 12
    U.S.A.
    It's hard to generalize. I'd rather live in my state, than in Sweden. But I'd rather live in Sweden than anywhere in the dirty south. So wasn't exactly sure how to answer. In my state I can get beer, wine and liquor in every grocery store, and get weed legally from my corner pot shop, so I'm all set. Couldn't do that in Sweden or the dirty south.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 12,234
    U.S.A.
    jeffbr said:
    It's hard to generalize. I'd rather live in my state, than in Sweden. But I'd rather live in Sweden than anywhere in the dirty south. So wasn't exactly sure how to answer. In my state I can get beer, wine and liquor in every grocery store, and get weed legally from my corner pot shop, so I'm all set. Couldn't do that in Sweden or the dirty south.
    Good points.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 47,459
    edited July 12
    Canada
    jeffbr said:
    It's hard to generalize. I'd rather live in my state, than in Sweden. But I'd rather live in Sweden than anywhere in the dirty south. So wasn't exactly sure how to answer. In my state I can get beer, wine and liquor in every grocery store, and get weed legally from my corner pot shop, so I'm all set. Couldn't do that in Sweden or the dirty south.
    Seattle's a good place, even with the homeless problem. It's a fair bit like Vancouver, so I feel at home there. If I had to live in the USA and could choose where, my only two choices would be Seattle and NYC.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo FacePosts: 5,054
    edited July 12
    U.S.A.
    jeffbr said:
    It's hard to generalize. I'd rather live in my state, than in Sweden. But I'd rather live in Sweden than anywhere in the dirty south. So wasn't exactly sure how to answer. In my state I can get beer, wine and liquor in every grocery store, and get weed legally from my corner pot shop, so I'm all set. Couldn't do that in Sweden or the dirty south.
    “Dirty south” over Sweden in my opinion.  If I had to choose between Sweden and Afghanistan...I may pick Sweden.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    "At least I'm housebroken"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 19,293
    U.S.A.
    PJPOWER said:
    jeffbr said:
    It's hard to generalize. I'd rather live in my state, than in Sweden. But I'd rather live in Sweden than anywhere in the dirty south. So wasn't exactly sure how to answer. In my state I can get beer, wine and liquor in every grocery store, and get weed legally from my corner pot shop, so I'm all set. Couldn't do that in Sweden or the dirty south.
    “Dirty south” over Sweden in my opinion.
    Is Texas considered the south?  I say no but I m interested to hear your take.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo FacePosts: 5,054
    edited July 12
    U.S.A.
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    jeffbr said:
    It's hard to generalize. I'd rather live in my state, than in Sweden. But I'd rather live in Sweden than anywhere in the dirty south. So wasn't exactly sure how to answer. In my state I can get beer, wine and liquor in every grocery store, and get weed legally from my corner pot shop, so I'm all set. Couldn't do that in Sweden or the dirty south.
    “Dirty south” over Sweden in my opinion.
    Is Texas considered the south?  I say no but I m interested to hear your take.  
    I’m really not sure actually.  No one around here calls it that.  Midwest usually.  Funny, though, Texas is very much southern territory.
    "At least I'm housebroken"
Sign In or Register to comment.