• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856

pauljacksonlivesTomorrow 9am EST.
    You know the drill.
    #eddievedder #pauljacksonlives

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,434
    pjl44 said:
    I understand.  But the compulsive  nature of humans and pj fans, and the  value  on the secondary market is undeniable to people who have spent too much on a c.c to go to a gig. Its a chance to pay for all of that and more. 
    My feeling is: who cares? All of this only matters if you're one of those compulsive PJ fans. You can see a gig and completely opt out of this merch madness.

If someone is out there chasing zippos or posters or whatever, I have zero sympathy for what they have to shell out to feed that beast.
    I don’t feel sorry for people who are hard core after this stuff when they miss out either.  But I don’t think it’s cool that they only made 30 of these things when the Zippos are already so hard to get.  It’s kind of ridiculous to make so few of something so many people want.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:
    I understand.  But the compulsive  nature of humans and pj fans, and the  value  on the secondary market is undeniable to people who have spent too much on a c.c to go to a gig. Its a chance to pay for all of that and more. 
    My feeling is: who cares? All of this only matters if you're one of those compulsive PJ fans. You can see a gig and completely opt out of this merch madness.

If someone is out there chasing zippos or posters or whatever, I have zero sympathy for what they have to shell out to feed that beast.
    I don’t feel sorry for people who are hard core after this stuff when they miss out either.  But I don’t think it’s cool that they only made 30 of these things when the Zippos are already so hard to get.  It’s kind of ridiculous to make so few of something so many people want.  
    Thats all i was saying to.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    so far saw 12,17,25 zippo numbers 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    27 to find haha
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Willy wonka golden  zippo hunt
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,434
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:

Thats all i was saying to.
    I knew we could agree on something! =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    We can. I think 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:

Apparently not going to be that hard to get anymore. Said there were so many they raised the limit to 2 each
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    #19 found.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    my eyes can't watch this thread anymore. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    my eyes can't watch this thread anymore. 

unless you have $600 disposable cash to spend
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    on2legs said:
    pjl44 said:

It's fun to have super limited stuff and distribute it this way. People eat it up. But if someone's mood is impacted because there aren't enough fancy concert lighters to go around, I don't respect what they're in this for.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Merch is merch. Some people go after posters. Others go for lighters or stickers.  If you have the cash go buy what you want.  Its the thrill of the hunt. 
  • Options
    EV has two instant classics posters so far and a few other really nice ones. 

1. Düsseldorf
    2. Lisbon

His posters since 2011 have guaranteed some mindblowing ones every tour.  

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    This year posters are fuckin amazing.. One of the best run of posters on a tour 
    Yep, there have only been a handful I’ve liked in the past 5 or 6 years. Most of these have been really good.
  • Options
    On sale this morning @ 9am EST. Paul Jackson's Eddie Vedder Belgium variant poster over @ pauljacksonlives.com/collections/all

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,288
    demetrios said:

I think these are all really nice. Dublin, Düsseldorf and Lisbon are all fantastic
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Not a fan of that one.  It will sell out at some point this hour tho im sure
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    demetrios said:

Too bad his site is horrible, going to be big time problems.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Not a fan of that one.  It will sell out at some point this hour tho im sure
    Maybe longer. 20 copies are still available. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:

Too bad his site is horrible, going to be big time problems. Just tried to purchase a poster as a test. Yes its horrendous. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Kearn5y said:
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:

Too bad his site is horrible, going to be big time problems.
    Just tried to purchase a poster as a test. Yes its horrendous. 

I tested it too. To add to cart & hit the PayPal button it took 40 seconds!  :| The loading was very slow, and this with no traffic on the site. 6:58pm EST tomorrow will be interesting.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    jfburkeiiijfburkeiii Posts: 42
    Heartbroken! Waited for hours for the Dublin poster, had a friend help me get it into the tight tube, got home to open it and it’s been torn! Must have happened when they were rolling it up. Does anyone have a second poster I could buy?
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,161
    Heartbroken! Waited for hours for the Dublin poster, had a friend help me get it into the tight tube, got home to open it and it’s been torn! Must have happened when they were rolling it up. Does anyone have a second poster I could buy?
    Sorry to hear that those tubes were terrible I was worried about something similiar happening
  • Options

mrtsurt Please Tag anyone that you know who is going to the show. **Updated information for Eddie Vedder merchandise on July 6th.2019. Poster tubes will NOT be allowed in the venue nor will they be sold inside the venue. Poster sleeves will be supplied free of charge when you purchase an Eddie Vedder poster. --- --- --- #EddieVedder #evmerch #TSURT