Options

2019 Eddie Vedder Euro Merchandise

Comments

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    This year posters are fuckin amazing.. One of the best run of posters on a tour 
    Totally agree. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Totally agree. 
    It’s been a long time coming! I think we’re finally seeing the benefit of more artists that are all stepping up their game.
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Great poster . Love the harp used for the "V"
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,972
    Superb again! Far better than last years PJ run.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924

• Options
    jfburkeiiijfburkeiii Posts: 42
    Incredible Dublin print! Would anyone in the queue be able to pick up one for me? My flight to Dublin has just been delayed so I’m gonna miss the merch line. Should be at the venue by 5pm bar any further delays. PM if you can help out. I’ll reimburse accordingly, buy you a beer/bite to eat, and be eternally grateful!
  • Options

• Options
    Hopefully plenty of posters to go around too 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,011
    demetrios said:

This just breeds greed
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options

• Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,583

This just breeds greed
    It's easier to travel around the world and complain about children at the border, government and how fragile life is when you earn zillions of $,... At least the zippos were made in usa, not in bangladesh,...
  • Options
    The bronze disease
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    That is a cool ass poster.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Merch opens in 10mins. We should see our first bronze  very soon.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,777
    Kearn5y said:
    Totally agree. 
    Which makes it even more difficult to keep with my “only posters for shows I’ve been to” mindset... Barcelona is being outshined by so many others but I’m happy to see the quality rising high this tour.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,081
    The bronze disease
    The thing is you're free to not participate. I have no desire for a bronze zippo so I don't care how many there are or what it commands on the secondary market.

One is only concerning themselves with greed if they're coming from a place of envy.
  • Options
    Put another way, these are trivial luxury items. No one needs a fancy rare lighter. These are exactly the sort of thing that should be bought and sold as market value collectibles. If it's too expensive, sitting it out should have zero impact on your life.
  • Options
    NINERSFANNINERSFAN Posts: 21
    do they release Eddie Vedder Tour prints online?  Does Ten Club get any to sell down the line?  Thanks!
  • Options
    I understand.  But the compulsive  nature of humans and pj fans, and the  value  on the secondary market is undeniable to people who have spent too much on a c.c to go to a gig. Its a chance to pay for all of that and more. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    NINERSFAN said:
    do they release Eddie Vedder Tour prints online?  Does Ten Club get any to sell down the line?  Thanks!
    Artists prints go up after. Sometimes the  shop has some i believe
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Outside merch stand sold out of posters already. Missed out. Bummer
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,816
    NINERSFAN said:
    Usually all Pearl Jam posters pop up in the shop when the tour is done. EV prints have been been up on the site but with no real guarantee. London Mumford for example has never been up in the shop. I am guessing half of the 2017 EV Euro tour was not up.
  • Options
    Fuckin sweet
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    I understand.  But the compulsive  nature of humans and pj fans, and the  value  on the secondary market is undeniable to people who have spent too much on a c.c to go to a gig. Its a chance to pay for all of that and more. 
    My feeling is: who cares? All of this only matters if you're one of those compulsive PJ fans. You can see a gig and completely opt out of this merch madness.

If someone is out there chasing zippos or posters or whatever, I have zero sympathy for what they have to shell out to feed that beast.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    My feeling is: who cares? All of this only matters if you're one of those compulsive PJ fans. You can see a gig and completely opt out of this merch madness.

If someone is out there chasing zippos or posters or whatever, I have zero sympathy for what they have to shell out to feed that beast.
    Valid point
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,062

Look for that number on ebay soon?
  • Options
    Haha thats why tsurt wants people to post the serial number and people  will. Hahah traceable 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pjl44 said:

u are right 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”