2019 Eddie Vedder Euro Merchandise

Comments

• pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    LOL Got in super fast, had my info preloaded in his website....Then get to pay and PayPal crashes. Still shows item in my cart. Oh well
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    mwplum said:
    Actually scored one for once! My son, Eddie, who just turned 2 loves trains, and when I showed the poster to him he loved it; going "choo-choo!!"... it'll be framed and put in his room :)
    Lucky boy!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    pulling69 said:
    LOL Got in super fast, had my info preloaded in his website....Then get to pay and PayPal crashes. Still shows item in my cart. Oh well
    It didnt go through his site so preloaded info didnt work
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Horse2345 said:
    Just waiting for the “sorry we oversold” email. Lol
    Wouldn't shock me one bit.
  • FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    Same here. It's in my cart buy Paypal won't load. Should I forget it?
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    willing to trade my Steve Thomas AP for the Travis Price AP 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    edited July 2019
    Horse2345 said:
    pulling69 said:
    It didnt go through his site so preloaded info didnt work
    My computer has my info preloaded so when I form fill it is just a click and done. Paypal caused a number of people to not score.

PS It is still in my cart and sold out.

PPS When are the artists going to switch to a better platform vs BigCartel? Other places let you cart and then you have X time to complete a purchase. In your cart is your item, BigCartel it doesn't work like that. So instead of running the sale through his site(which was basically DNS'd by purchasing bots) he decided to run it through an already known bad store. Oh well.
    Post edited by pulling69 on
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 88
    One of the lucky ones.

Feel sorry for the Irish who wasted there time at midnight on a Friday night and missed out.

A ridiculous time for a drop. Travis Price handled it well apart from the timing, it was a fuckin joke.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    edited July 2019
    I have Amsterdam AP's up for trade for someone's Dublin AP.

Wife and I had a memorable trip to Ireland this year and want one to frame up in our home. 
    Post edited by tschav on
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    KidAOK said:
    One of the lucky ones.

Feel sorry for the Irish who wasted there time at midnight on a Friday night and missed out.

A ridiculous time for a drop. Travis Price handled it well apart from the timing, it was a fuckin joke.
    U know the Irish are still up 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I have the Thomas and scored the Dublin print - I have been looking for a lost dogs vinyl for a long time - other stuff to trade as well
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    edited July 2019

travispriceillustrationEV plays his last show tonight on the European tour. The concept for London started with a bus but Ed suggested a Mod scooter...and I’m glad he did as this would have to be one of my favourites from the set. Huge thanks to @MrTsurt & @IanWilliamsart I’ve been very fortunate to work with them on some EV & PJ merch over the last few years and every time there’s a wide eyed 14 year old inside me wondering how the hell did this happen!!! #EddieVedder #London

Post edited by demetrios on
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    I have Dublin SE , Dusseldorf  SE , Amsterdam2 SE , Berlin AP and Madrid AP and EV Zippo and Socks to trade.....
    Looking for Amsterdam 2 AP variant...
    Pm if interested in any of the above , not looking to to sell or swap for anything else atm.
    Let me know maybe we can make a deal......?
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    Is it the dork in me or does the sky in the London poster look like the Nexus Ribbon from Star Trek?
    Image result for nexus ribbon star trek

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,383
    Düsseldorf is the winner IMO, next one is a toss up between Lisbon & Thomas’ Amsterdam. 

I also really like the Dublin & Klausen’s Amsterdam. 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    The colours on the sky are incredible..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    There  are so many of these still available to general public. Flooded. Dont pay over the top 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    No poster tubes inside wembley. Wtf are we meant to do......
      Will they not allow you to bring in your own?
    demetrios said:
    So, what's your favourite Eddie Vedder 2019 European Poster?

Travis Price 19 EV Dublin!
    mwplum said:
    Actually scored one for once! My son, Eddie, who just turned 2 loves trains, and when I showed the poster to him he loved it; going "choo-choo!!"... it'll be framed and put in his room :)
      That's awesome, congratulations!!
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    Mattchew said:
    No tubes indead. And hide youre Posters because at 18.00 it will start to rain for a few hours
  • Just got the last one inside on top Level.
    Robbert said:
    Mattchew said:
    No tubes indead. And hide youre Posters because at 18.00 it will start to rain for a few hours
    Damn, that's not a good situation.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Mattchew said:
    Most of the venues I go to won't allow tubes. You double bag it. It's what we did at The National. All will be fine. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    27 . Saw it unboxed. Unreal. The guy is so happy
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07