Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    on2legs said:

Way to rock the McClown!!!  
    Thanks! Great eye. Received it in last years mystery box and figured the kitchen is the perfect place for it to hang. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,184
    on2legs said:

Thanks! Great eye. Received it in last years mystery box and figured the kitchen is the perfect place for it to hang. 
    I bet your kitchen would explode if you sat down and ate a Big Mac in front of it....
  • Options
    JW269453 said:
    on2legs said:

I bet your kitchen would explode if you sat down and ate a Big Mac in front of it....
    Lol 🍔🍟
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138

Each. Size. Got. A. Special. Item.
    Small = ?
    M = Signed Ball
    L = Signed Poster
    XL = Signed Ball
    XXL = Signed Ball
    3x = Signed Guitar.

What about the lovely ladies?
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,880
    Women  had signed baseballs
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 48
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    So how many special boxes were there?

a shame not one for every size

Every size had different  special  boxes. 
    What did the XXL boxes have?
    I got a sealed coffee stained white Chicago flag. Maybe Eddie spilled the drink, in two spots, himself?
  • Options
    PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 48
    Mattchew said:
    on2legs said:

Mine is still for trade if anyone is interested.
    Baby Brain for the clown?
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,313
    OMG I got a new house. Just kidding. Sorry if that joke was already posted.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    CygreenCygreen Posts: 3
    leep75 said:
    I have this haul from this round of MB, last round and, Wrigley 2013, and a sweatshirt from 2006. Condition Critical is an XL, the Wrigley 2013 is a L, never worn but washed, the sweatshirt is an XL but fits more like a L. It's been worn a few times and washed. I've had it hanging in my closet for the last year or two. The tickets are Wrigley 2016 and Portland 2013. Theres 3 packs of cards, two wristbands and a Seattle koozie as well as the Misoula flag it's all sitting on and a Seattle Emek and Wrigley 2018 pennant (not pictured) My ISOs include:
    2016 XL or XXL Coppers shirt from Wrigley
    2018 olive green skull shirt XL or XXL
    Coaster set
    Safe Travels Keychain
    Hotel Keychain
    Black, red, yellow socks
    Missoula socks
    Baby brain or any poster I dont already have for the Emek. 
    Other interesting trades will also be considered.
    Interested in the Missoula flag, have the baby brain plus possible other items for trade?
  • Options
    Dvdpenny72Dvdpenny72 Seattle Posts: 108

Men's small box, pumped to get an Emek that I don't own. Great surprise, so much fun waiting on and getting these great boxes! Perfect for a non tour year. 
  • Options
    Nice poster. I bet they  are typically  running low on picks. Sad face
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    PRLXJAM said:
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:

I got a sealed coffee stained white Chicago flag. Maybe Eddie spilled the drink, in two spots, himself?
    Its from the coffee cup in the picture!

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,735
    hihobibo said:
    PRLXJAM said:
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Its from the coffee cup in the picture!

Did anyone score that coffee cup in their Mystery Box? :p 
  • Options
    Can’t wait to get off work. Hopefully no baby brain. ( came in wife’s box) or Seattle 18 posters. Bought all the good ones at the show. Will have pics of all the mystery goodness later. Peace and love. 
    Came in wife’s box, good for you 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Can’t wait to get off work. Hopefully no baby brain. ( came in wife’s box) or Seattle 18 posters. Bought all the good ones at the show. Will have pics of all the mystery goodness later. Peace and love. 
    :o
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    I say
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

• Options
    WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    XXL Arrived unscaved!!
    First off Thank you 10C, Santos, Crew, and Band.  The mystery boxes have been a blast to see the highs and somewhat lows.  Nice Work!!!
    Now that you have plenty of room in the warehouse its time to get the Bands new Album Tour started and fill the warehouse up again so you can have another mystery sale.  Release the new album, and lets get it started!!!
    Now to my Box
    Posters:  Alright, Alright, Alright the powerful awesome Matthew McConaughey Chicago and the Seattle Faile.
    All pictured is for trade.
    Looking for Chicago pennant and Hat, or long shot Blues Brother Chicago T. 
  • Options
    Lol lol lol. Thank you so much. 
  • Options
    WildFly said:
    XXL Arrived unscaved!!
    First off Thank you 10C, Santos, Crew, and Band.  The mystery boxes have been a blast to see the highs and somewhat lows.  Nice Work!!!
    Now that you have plenty of room in the warehouse its time to get the Bands new Album Tour started and fill the warehouse up again so you can have another mystery sale.  Release the new album, and lets get it started!!!
    Now to my Box
    Posters:  Alright, Alright, Alright the powerful awesome Matthew McConaughey Chicago and the Seattle Faile.
    Forgive my ignorance but what is the M. Mconahey (I suck at spelling) poster?
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,122
    WildFly said:
    XXL Arrived unscaved!!
    Now to my Box
    Forgive my ignorance but what is the M. Mconahey (I suck at spelling) poster?
    I’ll guess

he or she thinks babybrain looks like Matthew McConaughy 
  • Options
    nespernesper Posts: 7
    thanks ten club! mike pick, safeco vip, rome ticket.  not pictured dead batter/world jam/boston terrier
  • Options
    MT236122MT236122 Pittsburgh Posts: 132
    edited June 2019

Received my mystery boxes (2 XXL / 1 XXXL). This is always entertaining to see was in box. Overall, very pleased - thanks Santos! Posters were 3 2018 Seattle Emeks, 2003 Cleveland, 2018 Seattle Faile, 2018 Seattle Klausen. Also received but not pictured Seattle Flag & Black Road Crew Shirt. Tickets were 18 Rome, 11 Alpine Valley, 18 London.

Also, looking for the green Boston in XXL if someone has one.

Thanks

Riding high amongst the waves
  • Options
    I received my XXL mystery box this morning and I have the following available for trade:
    moleskin journal
    world Jam shirt
    terrier shirt
    PRL JAM 2016 tan trucker hat

ISO: Missoula trucker hat from 2018.

im open to trade the journal for a poster(s). 

Fingers crossed for my two remaining small boxes, but I’ll be sad when this is all over 

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Journal! @PM16037
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PM16037PM16037 Ballston Spa, NY Posts: 1,145
    thanks @deadendp

murdochanson @ expressobeans.com
    MurdocHanson @ Discogs.com
    Murdoc_Hanson @ collectionzz.com
    Mansfield, Massachusetts (September 16, 1998) / Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000) / Albany, New York (April 29, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 02, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 03, 2003) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004) / Kitchener, Ontario (September 11, 2005) / London, Ontario (September 12, 2005) / Hamilton, Ontario (September 13, 2005) / Albany, New York (May 12, 2006) / Hartford, CT (May 15, 2010) / Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 15, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 16, 2013) / Brooklyn, NY (October 19, 2013) / Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) / Boston 2 (August 07, 2016) / MSG, NY (September 11, 2022)
  • Options
    cd265784cd265784 stallis Posts: 2
    My XXL box came yesterday. Everything looks great - perhaps someone has a Chicago poster (2018) to swap for the Boston one (I was at Chicago shows, and didn't want to carry).
    I've not posted pics of things before on this forum, so if they are hard to see, please let me know. Also, I'm dangerously underinformed about artists, so I am not pretending to label all posters.
    **Smallish Brad poster. 2012 Stockholm poster. 2018 Seattle poster. 2018 Fenway poster. Brad Postcard, all shirts XXL, 3 packs trading cards,  Seattle pin, hat, 2018 London ticket, 2 wristbands, 2018 coaster set, PJ20 sticker, 2018 Seattle sticker. 2014 10C patch, 2018 Chicago Pennant. Keychain**

Thanks 10C! Thanks Santos!

• Options
    PM16037PM16037 Ballston Spa, NY Posts: 1,145
    I received my XXL mystery box this morning and I have the following available for trade:
    moleskin journal
    world Jam shirt
    terrier shirt
    PRL JAM 2016 tan trucker hat

ISO: Missoula trucker hat from 2018.

im open to trade the journal for a poster(s). 

Fingers crossed for my two remaining small boxes, but I’ll be sad when this is all over 

pm'ed you 

@Franklin Delano Bluth

murdochanson @ expressobeans.com
    MurdocHanson @ Discogs.com
    Murdoc_Hanson @ collectionzz.com
    Mansfield, Massachusetts (September 16, 1998) / Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000) / Albany, New York (April 29, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 02, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 03, 2003) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004) / Kitchener, Ontario (September 11, 2005) / London, Ontario (September 12, 2005) / Hamilton, Ontario (September 13, 2005) / Albany, New York (May 12, 2006) / Hartford, CT (May 15, 2010) / Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 15, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 16, 2013) / Brooklyn, NY (October 19, 2013) / Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) / Boston 2 (August 07, 2016) / MSG, NY (September 11, 2022)
  • Options
    cd265784 said:
    My XXL box came yesterday. Everything looks great - perhaps someone has a Chicago poster (2018) to swap for the Boston one (I was at Chicago shows, and didn't want to carry).
    I've not posted pics of things before on this forum, so if they are hard to see, please let me know. Also, I'm dangerously underinformed about artists, so I am not pretending to label all posters.
    **Smallish Brad poster. 2012 Stockholm poster. 2018 Seattle poster. 2018 Fenway poster. Brad Postcard, all shirts XXL, 3 packs trading cards,  Seattle pin, hat, 2018 London ticket, 2 wristbands, 2018 coaster set, PJ20 sticker, 2018 Seattle sticker. 2014 10C patch, 2018 Chicago Pennant. Keychain**

Thanks 10C! Thanks Santos!

Have a Chicago baby brain for that Stockholm or Boston.  ;)
  • Options
    SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    nesper said:
    thanks ten club! mike pick, safeco vip, rome ticket.  not pictured dead batter/world jam/boston terrier
    Wow! You got a great haul!