Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    nicdolasnicdolas Bethlehem, PA Posts: 141
    I can’t even comprehend what happened today. This band does so much for us fans in so many ways. I’m completely floored by this and still in a fog with what happened.  We are definitely blessed by all they’ve done for us.  I thank you for everything you’ve done for me personally through your songs and actions.  I’ve become a better person because of this fan base and this band. Love you all
    Merriweather Post - 96
    Camden - 98,00,03,06
    Philly - 05,09,13,16(1&2)
    MSG - 16(1&2)
    Ottawa - 16
    Sao Paulo - 15
    Wrigley 1&2 16
    TOTD - Philly 1 16
    Krakow 18
    Berlin 18
    Seattle 1&2 18
    Boston 2 18
  • Options
    thevachonthevachon Posts: 48
    nicdolas said:
    I can’t even comprehend what happened today. This band does so much for us fans in so many ways. I’m completely floored by this and still in a fog with what happened.  We are definitely blessed by all they’ve done for us.  I thank you for everything you’ve done for me personally through your songs and actions.  I’ve become a better person because of this fan base and this band. Love you all
    Congrats!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    nicdolas said:
    So absolutely thrilled for you! :plus_one:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Sweet!!  Congratulations!!   =)
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,649
    nicdolas said:
    Seeing what you got made my day man. Congrats!!!  So awesome
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nicdolas said:
    Congrats, man!! 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 701
    Congrats Nic - nice seeing good things happen for good fans.

Really cool gestures from the band and 10c staff with these boxes.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,103
    Now this is very cool
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,888
    Man. That is great. Enjoy^^^^^^ pj is the best!
  • Options
    KL119975KL119975 Charleston, WV Posts: 125
    nicdolas said:

Hey we went to the same first show! Merriweather Post - 96, I haven't been to as many as you though.  Hard to see them without at least a 3 plus hr drive. COngrats on the guitar man, I'd have had the same reaction.

• Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    as someone who hasn't been able to pay much attention this go round, what's the story with the guitar?
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    AndySlash said:
    as someone who hasn't been able to pay much attention this go round, what's the story with the guitar?
    Click back a page. Nic got a signed guitar in his mystery box. Pictures and original post are back just a bit  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,882
    Nice! Lucky and cool on 10 club to pull this off.
  • Options
    YoungJam35YoungJam35 Posts: 147
    nicdolas said:
    Very cool. Congrats!
    YoungJam35
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991
    nicdolas said:
    damn dude...that's awesome
    put it in glass and never touch it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    nicdolas said:
    congrats!!!  So happy for you!!
  • Options
    nicdolas said:
    That's super awesome and one of the many reasons I love this band.

• Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    deadendp said:
    AndySlash said:
    Click back a page. Nic got a signed guitar in his mystery box. Pictures and original post are back just a bit  
    thanks. i had seen the picture on the previous page, and that it looked like it was a mystery box item (based on the one standing with the large box), i just thought maybe there was more to the story of the guitar being sent out.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,861
    nicdolas said:
    Congrats, Nic! :rock_on: Thanks for sharing the good news. #heirloom
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    nicdolas said:
    :rock_on: Congrats, Nic!  What an awesome gift!!  Thank you for sharing with us.  And well done Santos, Buddy, and rest of the 10C! :clap:
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    Congrats on the guitar!!!  Keep hitting refresh on my shipped...it's gonna be like Christmas when that box gets here, I might take the whole damn day off!
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    nicdolas said:
    WOW that's amazing!!!!! congratulations and enjoy! one of the many reasons this life circle of band and fans are awesome.
  • Options
    otterotter Posts: 753
    Ahhh...maz...!ng
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,888

Congrats!!
    Such a cool thing to do for someone. People always like to complain about this club, but things like this just proves they should shut it. Man, the next mystery sale is gonna sell out fast!
    True...this will go down as the legendary 2019 mystery box sale.

Thanks again to all involved.

Not sure this can ever be topped.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,032
    nicdolas said:
    Congrats dude!  :)
  • Options
    tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    3xl box arriving tomorrow, just got ups email
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,849
    First mystery box I skipped. And first mystery box that genuinely felt like a way to get ultra cool stuff into the hands of a few fans instead of just unloading unwanted stuff. Great job 10c on this round. Awesome stuff! 
  • Options
    Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    And the greatest thing about this is, there was no mention of "2 randomly inserted signed balls, signed poster, and one lucky person gets a signed Telecaster." ... it was something like, "we tend to find cool stuff when putting these boxes together"... Kudos to the team that made this happen. 
  • Options
    otterotter Posts: 753
    I’m gonna get that baby brain
    I found my place......and it's alright