Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

YOUR SIX TIME SOON TO BE SEVEN TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

11718192022

Comments

  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,843
    Hadn’t loss to the Bills since 1999. 

    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
     I’m hopeful for a Bill lead Pats against a Brady lead TB super bowl at some point in the future.

    don't hold your breath...
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    losing record before Brady...losing record after Brady.  Must just be a coincidence
    lol 
    don't like facts and numbers huh?  i speak the truth.  dynasty was because they had the greatest QB of all time.  nothing wrong with admitting that.  
    I just posted an article detailing how the NE Defense set a record for points allowed in SB 53, and I'm the one who doesn't like facts or numbers? :D

    To answer your original question, yes, You can now say all the success was Brady. You can also expect people who have half a clue to laugh at you when you make that statement. 
    How do you explain Bill's losing record before and after Brady?  And yes they had an unbelievable defensive game in SB 53 and a putrid one in SB 52 against a backup QB.  Is your point that a dominant performance in SB 53 somehow means the greatest 20 year run in NFL history was because of that one game?   The greatest run in NFL history came about because  they had the greatest QB in history. Why is this hard to understand or admit? 

    hawks - I think BB could have done it with any number of competent QB's. cam is no longer competent.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 10,949
    ikiT said:
    Hadn’t loss to the Bills since 1999. 

    Hadn't been swept by the bills since 99.

    It was the first loss to the bills since fall of 2020
  • MayDay10 said:
    ikiT said:
    Hadn’t loss to the Bills since 1999. 

    Hadn't been swept by the bills since 99.

    It was the first loss to the bills since fall of 2020
    Bills beat NE in W1 ‘03, 31-0... that was the Lawyer Milloy / “the New England Patriots hate their coach” game. 
    .

  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 10,949
    MayDay10 said:
    ikiT said:
    Hadn’t loss to the Bills since 1999. 

    Hadn't been swept by the bills since 99.

    It was the first loss to the bills since fall of 2020
    Bills beat NE in W1 ‘03, 31-0... that was the Lawyer Milloy / “the New England Patriots hate their coach” game. 
    .
    There was that one.  The one that the bills had a wild comeback with Fitzpatrick in 09 maybe?  There was a time where it was week 17 and Brady came out at halftime maybe 2012.  Then a time they pasted jacoby brissett when Brady was suspended in 2016?

    That's it I think in the 2000s until this season.
  • MayDay10 said:
    MayDay10 said:
    ikiT said:
    Hadn’t loss to the Bills since 1999. 

    Hadn't been swept by the bills since 99.

    It was the first loss to the bills since fall of 2020
    Bills beat NE in W1 ‘03, 31-0... that was the Lawyer Milloy / “the New England Patriots hate their coach” game. 
    .
    There was that one.  The one that the bills had a wild comeback with Fitzpatrick in 09 maybe?  There was a time where it was week 17 and Brady came out at halftime maybe 2012.  Then a time they pasted jacoby brissett when Brady was suspended in 2016?

    That's it I think in the 2000s until this season.
    Correct... at the last minute Brissette got the start & Jimmy G didn’t even dress, which surprised everyone as he had been practicing all week & looked good.

  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,519
    Wobbie said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    losing record before Brady...losing record after Brady.  Must just be a coincidence
    lol 
    don't like facts and numbers huh?  i speak the truth.  dynasty was because they had the greatest QB of all time.  nothing wrong with admitting that.  
    I just posted an article detailing how the NE Defense set a record for points allowed in SB 53, and I'm the one who doesn't like facts or numbers? :D

    To answer your original question, yes, You can now say all the success was Brady. You can also expect people who have half a clue to laugh at you when you make that statement. 
    How do you explain Bill's losing record before and after Brady?  And yes they had an unbelievable defensive game in SB 53 and a putrid one in SB 52 against a backup QB.  Is your point that a dominant performance in SB 53 somehow means the greatest 20 year run in NFL history was because of that one game?   The greatest run in NFL history came about because  they had the greatest QB in history. Why is this hard to understand or admit? 

    hawks - I think BB could have done it with any number of competent QB's. cam is no longer competent.
    And you would be wrong.
    Need a lot more than a competent QB to win 6 titles.
    If all it took was competent, Troy Aikman might have 6 rings.
    You continually post about Brady being a system QB and nothing special, you have no clue. The man is the all tie leader in TD passes, 2nd all time in pass yards and the all time leader in Super Bowl rings and Super Bowl MVPs, as well as a 3 time regular season MVP, that is not a system QB, that is the best to ever play the position.
    A system QB would be a guy with 165 career TDs to 141 career INTs who won 3 titles by mainly handing off to the league's all time leading rusher behind a dominant offensive line and threw the ball only when necessary. Wonder who that is?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,519
    edited December 2020
    ikiT said:
    Hadn’t loss to the Bills since 1999. 

    Hadn't been swept by them since 99, lost a couple in the interim as others have pointed out.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    losing record before Brady...losing record after Brady.  Must just be a coincidence
    lol 
    don't like facts and numbers huh?  i speak the truth.  dynasty was because they had the greatest QB of all time.  nothing wrong with admitting that.  
    I just posted an article detailing how the NE Defense set a record for points allowed in SB 53, and I'm the one who doesn't like facts or numbers? :D

    To answer your original question, yes, You can now say all the success was Brady. You can also expect people who have half a clue to laugh at you when you make that statement. 
    How do you explain Bill's losing record before and after Brady?  And yes they had an unbelievable defensive game in SB 53 and a putrid one in SB 52 against a backup QB.  Is your point that a dominant performance in SB 53 somehow means the greatest 20 year run in NFL history was because of that one game?   The greatest run in NFL history came about because  they had the greatest QB in history. Why is this hard to understand or admit? 

    hawks - I think BB could have done it with any number of competent QB's. cam is no longer competent.
    And you would be wrong.
    Need a lot more than a competent QB to win 6 titles.
    If all it took was competent, Troy Aikman might have 6 rings.
    You continually post about Brady being a system QB and nothing special, you have no clue. The man is the all tie leader in TD passes, 2nd all time in pass yards and the all time leader in Super Bowl rings and Super Bowl MVPs, as well as a 3 time regular season MVP, that is not a system QB, that is the best to ever play the position.
    A system QB would be a guy with 165 career TDs to 141 career INTs who won 3 titles by mainly handing off to the league's all time leading rusher behind a dominant offensive line and threw the ball only when necessary. Wonder who that is?

    I was thinking more steve young competent.

    ”best to ever play the position”? I can’t agree.

    besides, it’s a different game now. rules don’t allow TB to get fucking hammered like aikman, young, et al.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,519
    Steve Young is a hall of famer, that's a few notches above "competent".
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
    Troy is too, no?

    I was basically considering HOF type guys, so maybe competent was the wrong word. I’m just not going with TB as the GOAT. it’s an open discussion, for me. he’s top 5. some guys are lucky enough to fall into good situations. other guys are archie manning or matthew stafford.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 10,949
    edited December 2020
    The good news for the patriots is that in the past few years, the nfl finally evolved from being a 4 quarterback league filled with teams flailing around trying to find a unicorn qb.  Unfortunately for them though, the afc seems to be absolutely stacked with young qbs.  These guys seem to churn out year to year as athleticism has caught up quite a bit to the other important traits.  A good coach like Harbaugh and belichick can figure things out.  Look at Lamar Jackson.  He is barely literate and can't compete a pass to a wr, but they made a team around his traits that is more than capable of winning a division and a superbowl.  

    Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,843
    Dwayne Haskins is not the GOAT.
    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,843
    BUF should have won that game by two MORE TD's that were dropped in the end zone. 
    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,519
    ikiT said:
    BUF should have won that game by two MORE TD's that were dropped in the end zone. 
    Both happened on the same drive and that drive resulted in a TD anyway, so no they wouldn't have won by 2 more TDs if either had been caught.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
    ikiT said:
    Dwayne Haskins is not the GOAT.

    gangster of a turd?
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
    bump for a title change.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 28,301
    edited January 6
    11-5 one year and didn’t make the playoffs. 11-5. Not 10-6. Not 9-7. Not 8-8. Not 7-9. Not 6-10. 11 and fucking 5.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
    just delete the “soon to be seven,” whiner.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 28,301
    Pats versus TB superb owl next year.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
    Pats versus TB superb owl next year.

    with #4 as your QB?
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 28,301
    Wobbie said:
    Pats versus TB superb owl next year.

    with #4 as your QB?
    YES! #4!
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711
    belichick bringing home some hardware this year, after all! :triumph:
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 28,301
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,711

    trump will sneak it to him when they’re out golfing with tiger and TB12.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,519
    Wobbie said:

    trump will sneak it to him when they’re out golfing with tiger and TB12.

    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 28,301
    Why can’t the Patriots get a QB like Tampa Bay?
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 5,761
    Brady’s pouty bullshit last year really left a sour taste in my mouth, but I’m happy for him. 

    14 conference championship games in 21 seasons, (19 as a healthy starter). 10 f’ing super bowl appearances... he’ll have played in over 18% of all Super Bowls. 

    That’s mind blowing. I hope he gets #7. 

  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 5,761
    https://bjbsjournal.com/2019/05/20/these-are-the-good-old-days-enjoy-them-while-you-can/

    I wrote this blog about a year & a half ago, trying to put a little perspective on the past 20 years for Boston sports. 

    I may have shared it before, but am putting it up again, as the website will soon be nonexistent. 

    Feedback’s welcome, positive or negative. 

Sign In or Register to comment.