YOUR SIX TIME SOON TO BE SEVEN TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

1131415161719»

Comments

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Calgary ABPosts: 2,305
    Wobbie said:
    Visiting family and didn’t see the game.  Losing to Miami at home is disappointing. 
    Long Road to the SuperBowl it is.
    well, you’ve never won one without a bye.
    About the only thing THEY haven’t done. 😎 
    I’ve never played a snap let alone go to the SB. Just the team I cheer for since they drafted Bledsoe. 

When I said “long road to the SuperBowl it is” was more for the Pearl Jam reference than anything else. 🤙.  

“We’re keepin it loose, maybe not Grateful Dead loose... but like Rolling Stones loose”
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 25,890
    Wobbie said:
    Visiting family and didn’t see the game.  Losing to Miami at home is disappointing. 
    I’ve never played a snap let alone go to the SB. Just the team I cheer for since they drafted Bledsoe. 

When I said “long road to the SuperBowl it is” was more for the Pearl Jam reference than anything else. 🤙.  

roger, that. you’re OK.

some of these other Pats slurpers, not so much.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:

roger, that. you’re OK.

some of these other Pats slurpers, not so much.
    Yeah... if you noticed I didn’t say I was a “fan” of the Patriots as that is short for fanatic.  While I have a framed signed Brady jersey it honestly was more of an investment. My wife had it framed for my birthday, now I’ve got it for life 😂. 

I’m really only a fan of PJ. It’s about the only thing anyone could accuse me of being fanatical about.

As for Patriots fans? Well, the newer ones can be quite obnoxious. Anyone post-2001 is quite spoiled. Admittedly, the constant hate towards Brady and Belichick gets tiresome. But I choose to ignore it.  Brady probably won’t be back next year (yes I said it) and quite honestly I think it’s time to move on. But one more SB run would be sweet, especially since no one will picking them to win it, just like 2001.

Where there is no excuse is Canucks fans. I cheer for the Nucks as I grew up in BC, but they are the worst fans. Obnoxious as hell without having ever won a damn thing. Rather embarrassing really lol.  
    “We’re keepin it loose, maybe not Grateful Dead loose... but like Rolling Stones loose”
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 11,174
    Brady has a foot issue he's not letting on about.
    Tried new cleats yesterday (who does that in week 17?) and was throwing off his back foot a lot.
    He and Edelman really needed the bye week.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    Brady has a foot issue he's not letting on about.
    Tried new cleats yesterday (who does that in week 17?) and was throwing off his back foot a lot.
    He and Edelman really needed the bye week.
    These nagging injuries will be more common as he ages (anyone over 40 can attest). It’s impressive how well he has played until this season but Father Time is undefeated.  
    I would not take the Titans lightly next Sunday.  If Henry has a big day... it could be one and done. 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,204
    edited December 2019
    I just saw the last 10 minutes, not realizing I had it on the antenna and slogging through most of Eagles Giants.

I say this because I care.  Little Stevie Belichick looked like he was in way over his head. 

Put your seat belt on.  This is going to be it.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 9,204
    edited December 2019

10 years in the 10club... 2010-2020 
    Yup,  he goes out with a meaningless pick-6.
    Really unfortunate.  But I’m looking forward to the next chapter...  Let’s see what the Hoodie has in store! 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 23,389
    Jet fan here been since 1973 , Brady & Belechik combo has to be considered the greatest in NFL history up to this point! I I wouldn’t bet against them coming back and winning another one before they are done ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....